This is my platoon linkhttp://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391304602184/
IF YOU DO NOT MEET RGCA REQUIREMENTS - PLEASE APPLY TO RGCB - IT IS THE DEVELOPMENTAL PLATOON OF RGCA. READ PLATOON INFO FOR MORE DETAILS ON RGCB PAGE. THANK YOU!
We are a competitive and respectful platoon.
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
We play with each other to compete and make the match enjoyable.
We will help you become a better Battlefield player.
Anyone can always learn new tactics to advance and improve as a gamer.
1. 1.2+ KDR or 350+ SPM
2. Versatility - can use any kit needed during game play to achieve victory.
3. Know Your Role: throw ammo boxes, revive, repair, recon, and etc.
4. Be a TEAM PLAYER AT ALL TIMES.
5. DO NOT use the same SQUAD PERK as your teammate. Waste of a perk.
1. Be respectful and most importantly have fun.
2. Play as a team
3. Must wear RGCA clan tag if accepted in the platoon.
4. Add members to your friends list and get to know your Platoon. It will help you on the Battlefield.
Communication is a significant part of Battlefield, and working together as a team.
Therefore, having a microphone is a definite advantage, but is not a must.
Losing is a rare occurrence.
Though at times, even the best loses.
Learn from your mistakes to adapt, achieve, and overcome.
If you think we are the right choice for you then select apply. Otherwise see you on the Battlefield!!!
We are looking for some good pilots (Jet or Chopper).
Send a friend requests to each other on PSN with a message stating you're part of RGCA.
After all, what's the point of being in a platoon if we're not going to play together to dominate other platoons or noobs.
See you guys online.
Running Gunning Camping Assholes. Oorah!