BF4 mouse macros

BFF_friends
NZ Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-08-20 11:41 , edited 2013-08-20 11:42 by BFF_friends
Can the makers of BF4 please look into all the mouse macro gaming mice please and ban the programs.so noobs do not have no recoil this will help level the playing felid so much...and yer the haters go to hell or close enough to that.. :)

15 MILLION KIDS PLAY BF3. 2 adults say they don't like the game but still play it..
Pick your nose or pick a fight...you choose :)
manknownasbert3
GB Enlisted: 2013-06-11
2013-08-20 11:47
Not sure how they would even be able to do that tbh.
BFF_friends
NZ Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-08-20 12:35
they can scan for well known macro programs that come with gaming mice, should stop 99% of them easy...disallowed program driver it should come up with.. that will get the blow hards

15 MILLION KIDS PLAY BF3. 2 adults say they don't like the game but still play it..
Pick your nose or pick a fight...you choose :)
FaytherTrigger
BR Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-10-14 05:01
believe these guys who use that crappy macro are not children but a sob, despicable people who do not really know how to play and play masi quant oa think EA will not do anything about it because they fill their pockets with it all happening a shame turned more than just a joke at the time that a company that people hostage malicious intent.
http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/usNFBKiwit0/mqdefault.jpg http://gif-paradies.de/gifs/gemischtes/linien/linie_0168.gif
SryForWinning
AU Enlisted: 2013-04-29
2013-10-14 05:04
So uhhh? you want to ban my keyboard and mouse now? dumbass.
AG-Redfield
Enlisted: 2013-08-18
2013-10-14 06:51
TBH, macros are a myth. I didn't believe this for a long time and felt the same way as you. One day, got an email from Newegg, saw that the A4Tech X7 mouse was on sale for $20.00. This is the mouse that supposedly has the best no recoil macro (or so the Youtube videos say). So, I bought one to see what all of the fuss is about.

It came in, I loaded the mouse software that came with it and started fooling around with the macros. Loaded up the no recoil macro for the M16 and AEK. Went into an empty server and started shooting at the wall. Meh, I guess it works somewhat but I could never get it to duplicate the results you see in the youtube videos. All the macro does is pull down and to the right (or left depending on the macro) for you.

The thing is, it does absolutely NOTHING to control the spread of the weapon. The spread is what makes you miss, not the recoil. I found that I can control the recoil just as well WITHOUT the macro as I can with the macro. Also, it only works if you are standing perfectly still, and shoot at a wall that is 20-25 ft away. If you are moving, the no recoil macro does nothing. It can't tell if you are sprinting, jumping, ADSing, shooting from the hip or laying prone. It does the same thing ever time which is not always beneficial.

Bottom line: Macros do not work. Macros cannot counteract every mechanic of aiming, firing, managing recoil and the variability of the spread built into every weapon in the game.

I sold my mouse on ebay for $3.62. Yes, that's right, $3.62. That is all it would bring on ebay. Macros are a colossal waste of time and their effectiveness is severely overblown.
Handycappy
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-10-14 07:22
What about peopple with a disability ... I need macros to play.
SpoolaZ
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-10-14 08:00
It's like AG Redfield says, many have over-reliance on macros and seems to repress the fact that it might be a no recoil and no spread function of purchase cheat ,you experience when encounters a "macro guy".
WetWildWendy
NL Enlisted: 2012-08-18
2013-10-31 10:42
ThanksForLosing said:
So uhhh? you want to ban my keyboard and mouse now? dumbass.

yeah it sounds like it....
Pazuzu-II
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-11-07 09:44
bfffriends said:
Can the makers of BF4 please look into all the mouse macro gaming mice please and ban the programs.so noobs do not have no recoil this will help level the playing felid so much...and yer the haters go to hell or close enough to that.. :)

1st: Kids shouldnt play any Battlefield game! 2nd: most players are using macros because they sucks! 3rd: Battlefield is for Adults and using brain players! Go play some Call Of Duty or build a Lego in your room. Kids should be BANNED from Battlefield
パズズ
Hodor_Cometh
Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2013-11-07 13:50
bfffriends said:

indeed, all macro-users should be banned.

Its cheating one way or the other.
eLevateDoubleome
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-11-07 13:57
Its worse then hacking imo.

Hackers are often obvious, macro users can just look like good players untill you see their actual footage and even then its very difficult to detect. And I dont even wanna know how many people use a macro cuz I think that number is scary high.

It doesnt make you faster, it doesnt make you better it just means it becomes point and click without having to think about anything making it far easier to play the game.
Chuck_Mawhinn3y
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-11-07 13:57
OP so with your logic we should also ban people with uber computers because they can load in faster they get smoother framerates they can run 3 monitors to get a bigger view of the game?
http://www.justin.tv/chuckmawhinn3y
Hodor_Cometh
Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2013-11-07 13:59
Chuck_Mawhinn3y said:
OP so with your logic we should also ban people with uber computers because they can load in faster they get smoother framerates they can run 3 monitors to get a bigger view of the game?

Hackerlogic is flawed logic.
oneGORILLA
DE Enlisted: 2013-09-30
2013-11-08 00:31
Handycappy sagte:
What about peopple with a disability ... I need macros to play.
FaytherTrigger
2013-12-05 02:01 , edited 2013-12-05 02:02 by FaytherTrigger
I AGREE THAT THE COMPANY IS FORGETTING ABOUT THAT PAY THEIR BILLS ARE WE THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE MEMBERS OF NOT USING cheating RETREAT IN WEAPONS OK
http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/usNFBKiwit0/mqdefault.jpg http://gif-paradies.de/gifs/gemischtes/linien/linie_0168.gif
InZanity
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-12-05 02:49
So for me, having a Logitech G110 keyboard and a Razer Deathadder, (both softwares capable of executing macros) should have the rest of my settings disabled due to YOU thinking that people abuse the macro ability? yea how about no
Kespec
TR Enlisted: 2013-11-01
2013-12-06 16:52
AG-Redfield said:
TBH, macros are a myth. I didn't believe this for a long time and felt the same way as you. One day, got an email from Newegg, saw that the A4Tech X7 mouse was on sale for $20.00. This is the mouse that supposedly has the best no recoil macro (or so the Youtube videos say). So, I bought one to see what all of the fuss is about.

It came in, I loaded the mouse software that came with it and started fooling around with the macros. Loaded up the no recoil macro for the M16 and AEK. Went into an empty server and started shooting at the wall. Meh, I guess it works somewhat but I could never get it to duplicate the results you see in the youtube videos. All the macro does is pull down and to the right (or left depending on the macro) for you.

The thing is, it does absolutely NOTHING to control the spread of the weapon. The spread is what makes you miss, not the recoil. I found that I can control the recoil just as well WITHOUT the macro as I can with the macro. Also, it only works if you are standing perfectly still, and shoot at a wall that is 20-25 ft away. If you are moving, the no recoil macro does nothing. It can't tell if you are sprinting, jumping, ADSing, shooting from the hip or laying prone. It does the same thing ever time which is not always beneficial.

Bottom line: Macros do not work. Macros cannot counteract every mechanic of aiming, firing, managing recoil and the variability of the spread built into every weapon in the game.

I sold my mouse on ebay for $3.62. Yes, that's right, $3.62. That is all it would bring on ebay. Macros are a colossal waste of time and their effectiveness is severely overblown.

rapid fire script was also a myth. and its pretty much there
ion_oni
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2013-12-06 16:55
The only macro I could figure out that would be useful in this game is like instant C4 detonation suicide, for when you are just about to die you can go out in a bang.

And maybe making a macro the rapid switches a flashlight on and off for a few seconds. I can only imagine using them for laughs.
260+ days since release, 12 patches later and I just don't care anymore lol
FaytherTrigger
2014-01-10 19:50
I LIVE IN BRAZIL AND REALIZE THAT EACH DAY AND NOW ITS is moving away from BASIC PRINCIPLES FOR U.S. TO FOLLOW RULES IS VERY SIMPLE MORE COMPANY SHOULD TAKE SOME ATTITUDE REGARDING THE PLAYERS LIKE HIM THAT I posted USA HACKER ACCOUNT HAS OUT OF NORMAL KILL OFF NORMAL WITH MUCH DAMAGE AND KNOW ABOUT THE PROGRAM SHOULD BE USING FOR WHICH THERE IS A VAST MAJORITY ALSO USING THIS BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING THAT NOW DO AVOID THESE pLAYERS PRA cheating IN PUBLIC SERVANTS AND OFFICERS OF THE COMPANY IN REALITY GAMES AFTER SELLERS ARE ABANDONED BY NOW SHOWING WHAT HAPPENED WITH MEDAL OF HONOR Warfighter NOW WHERE DID NOTHING THINKING IN YOUR CUSTOMERS , WE !
NO ONE PAGE WHERE WE CAN BE HEARD OR REPORT UNLESS BY REPORT ANYTHING THAT EARLY AND THEN WHAT WILL OR DICE ABOUT ? WE CAN NOT CONTINUE BECAUSE MORE ACCEPTING THAT PAY MORE AND YOU FOLLOW RULES ? WHAT ABOUT OUR SAFETY TO BUY SOMETHING THAT DO NOT COME WITH PROBLEMS LIKE BF4 AND FULL OF GAPS TO USE CHEAT

CHEAT -wkD-Charlie_Day

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/421724867219001088/278526676/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]