BF3 Drinking game.

BF4isCRAP
GB Enlisted: 2012-09-18
2013-03-20 09:31
Here is a list of a bunch of different situations that can result in having to take a drink for those of us that enjoy a cold one/cocktail while on the Battlefield.

*Note, some situations are more applicable if playing with friends at the same location.

First Shot Takes a Shot: You and your friends (if playing with any) all climb to the highest point of the current map making yourself available to enemy snipers. First one to get picked off, does a shot.

Get a multi-kill - Take a drink

Get a Grenade Kill - Take a drink

You get revived - Take a drink

Bad Luck - Take a drink

Killed by C4 - Take a drink

Road Kill (either by or against you) - Take a drink

PTFO - Destroying MCOMS/Capturing Objectives/Capping Flags/etc. - Take a drink

Your helicopter pilot (excluding friends) bails for no good reason and you crash - Finish beer

Killed by MAV / EOD BOT - Finish Beer

Shoot down jet/heli with SMAW/RPG - Waterfall (if playing with others at the same location) Player who made the kill begins drinking, every other player then begins drinking and must continue drinking until the person before them stops drinking.

Knife an enemy - Your friends finish their beers

You get knifed - Finish your beer

Killed By Admin - Finish your beer

Ace Squad - Everyone in the squad does a shot

Any other ideas/thoughts?
TheZzumba
Enlisted: 2011-11-10
2013-03-20 09:37
YOu sound like you are drunk, or a low level player... *young
Aecetym
BE Enlisted: 2012-09-29
2013-03-20 09:43
better get extra small pints as after a few games your waisted
Rattik13
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-18
2013-03-20 09:57
This might improve some players aim, because from what I've seen most cant aim sober!
You wont kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I wont kill you because you're just to much FUN!
Rico-89Zz
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2013-03-20 10:03
With those drinking rules, 5 mins in Metro would seem like the opposition had 24 players instead of 12 because I'd be seeing double.
Minimum Effort, Maximum Satisfaction.