BF4 Tank Sabot shell confirmed.

-cG-TheAce
HR Enlisted: 2012-09-15
2013-10-25 19:37 , edited 2013-10-25 19:45 by -cG-TheAce
Good news for every tanker,we get one of most destructive anti,armor shells to this day,it's a uranium dart fired from the main gun at great velocity,it hits with such force that it reduces solid still to molten metal.

We got canister back to.

Image:

http://cl.ly/S8fH/Image%202013-10-25%20at%2010.18.03%20PM.png [cl.ly]
Fearpoint1
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-10-25 19:39
You're telling me tanks don't shoot a large black explosive cartoon munition with a wick?

My world view!
Shadowplay, G-Sync, PhysX Flex. Your move, AMD...
WALKINGCORPSE1
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-10-25 19:40
yeah,let`s hope we don`t have to aim high and to the left.
http://www.youtube.com/user/po3walkingcorpse?feature=mhee
jailbird20022
US Enlisted: 2012-03-10
2013-10-25 19:40
link iz brokent.

But if it's true I can't wait to see it.
-cG-TheAce
HR Enlisted: 2012-09-15
2013-10-25 19:42 , edited 2013-10-25 19:42 by -cG-TheAce
fixed the link im sorry,we also get this

http://cl.ly/S8gM/Image%202013-10-25%20at%2010.19.30%20PM.png [cl.ly]
Passenger_Nemo
CA Enlisted: 2011-12-02
2013-10-25 19:42 , edited 2013-10-25 19:43 by Passenger_Nemo
Jailbird20022 said:
link iz brokent.

But if it's true I can't wait to see it.


What's the point? It is avabile, then it is avaible to everyone.... you kill and get killed faster...

laser lock... more locks.... FFS... how dumb will this game get.
Nerf the damn helis. It is so annoying.
CoyoteSlayer360
Enlisted: 2012-03-05
2013-10-25 19:43
Depleted uranium, dad was a tank commander and always talked about this round. In real life will go through multiple tanks if lined up
My Fun Per Minute beats any stat that you have
-cG-TheAce
HR Enlisted: 2012-09-15
2013-10-25 19:45
CoyoteSlayer360 said:
Depleted uranium, dad was a tank commander and always talked about this round. In real life will go through multiple tanks if lined up


yea
Fluffyman9
DE Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-10-25 19:45
CoyoteSlayer360 said:
In real life will go through multiple tanks if lined up


No.
Art_Vandelay_sux
US Enlisted: 2011-11-21
2013-10-25 19:46
but how slow does it regen?
it also appears to be the guided shell if so i will not use
-cG-TheAce
HR Enlisted: 2012-09-15
2013-10-25 19:46
Art_Vandelay_444 said:
but how slow does it regen?
it also appears to be the guided shell if so i will not use


no sabot is not guided,this staff one is tho
jailbird20022
US Enlisted: 2012-03-10
2013-10-25 19:47
I really am going to enjoy whoring Engineer and vehicles.

Can't wait to tread among the tears and blood of assaults. :D
CoyoteSlayer360
Enlisted: 2012-03-05
2013-10-25 19:47
Fluffyman9 said:
CoyoteSlayer360 said:
In real life will go through multiple tanks if lined up
No.

yes
My Fun Per Minute beats any stat that you have
HwanZike
AR Enlisted: 2013-05-09
2013-10-25 19:48
Go through multiple paper tanks maybe..

I wonder if that staff shell you posted will always be a critical hit for tanks. My understanding of the description is that it'll be a critical hit aka immobilize the armor around which it explodes. That's bound to make tank battles a little dull isn't it? If its a secondary at least
beeebeeeebeeeeebeeeebeeeeb-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep-bebebebebebebebebe
Passenger_Nemo
CA Enlisted: 2011-12-02
2013-10-25 19:48
Jailbird20022 said:
I really am going to enjoy whoring Engineer and vehicles.

Can't wait to tread among the tears and blood of assaults. :D


Your BF3 tanks stats suggest you can't even rape with it, how you planning to rape infantry in BF4 when tanks get nerfed even more?
Nerf the damn helis. It is so annoying.
Oorahhh
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-10-25 19:49
I'm guessing these APFSDS will work like the IFV ones from BF3 which will have almost no splash damage?

APFSDS will be for Armor, HE Infantry, and AP for a balance of both. I like the way they did that.
Pilot tears are the best kind of tears.
locksymania
IE Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-10-25 19:51 , edited 2013-10-25 19:52 by locksymania
Passenger_Nemo said:
Your BF3 tanks stats suggest you can't even rape with it, how you planning to rape infantry in BF4 when tanks get nerfed even more?

Why do you have to use this word in the context of a video game? It trivialises the real thing. "Dominate" would've gotten across your message just as well without any of the offensive overtones of "rape".
Ah now, Marty; this is championship hurling - it's no place for boys.
-cG-TheAce
HR Enlisted: 2012-09-15
2013-10-25 19:53 , edited 2013-10-25 19:55 by -cG-TheAce
Here guys enjoy.All MBT unlocks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH_YynGKpz8&hd=1 [youtube.com]
Fearpoint1
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-10-25 19:55
FuT-TankAce said:
Here guys enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH_YynGKpz8&hd=1 [youtube.com]


XM25 type munition for tanks.

Get your rain boots on, gents. The tears are coming.
Shadowplay, G-Sync, PhysX Flex. Your move, AMD...
jailbird20022
US Enlisted: 2012-03-10
2013-10-25 19:56 , edited 2013-10-25 19:58 by jailbird20022
Passenger_Nemo said:
Jailbird20022 said:
I really am going to enjoy whoring Engineer and vehicles.

Can't wait to tread among the tears and blood of assaults. :D
Your BF3 tanks stats suggest you can't even rape with it, how you planning to rape infantry in BF4 when tanks get nerfed even more?


Didn't tank that much, I'll admit it, only did when I was playing with a friend (you can't fu*king trust randoms hop out of the gunner seat to repair it so I have to and then they get the bright idea to switch seats while you're repairing -__-') most of the time I going back n forth between objectives keeping the flags safe (again randoms don't prioritize, they go chasing a enemy flag on the other side of the map when clearly the flag we own is closer and is currently being captured)

@Fearpoint: No roof, building, or wall is safe now.....