Thread is locked.

Update tomorrow for PS3 :)

O5raindoc
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2011-11-30 00:10
i cannot turn it up. 3 is the max. that is, if didn't use another headset frist, set the mic to 4 and then connect to the sony headset.
"Premium Signature"
Chaosdreams
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-11-30 00:12
raindocii said:
the official sony mic is a piece of shit. i need to shout into it so my friends can understand me. every 17€ headset i used before and after worked better.

"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!" *bullet to the head* "FUCK!"

"what did you say?"

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK"

"God dammit man, no there's no ducks!"

*rage quit*
DEMONIZER66
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2011-11-30 00:13
Leave a reply...
raindocii said:
i cannot turn it up. 3 is the max. that is, if didn't use another headset frist, set the mic to 4 and then connect to the sony headset.

Try that it may work, Good luck!
O5raindoc
2011-11-30 00:15
DEMONIZER66 said:
Leave a reply...
raindocii said:

Try that it may work, Good luck!

what? why try, that's how i roll (as soon as the 17€ headsets batteries are empty and i still want to talk to my friends (not that i would have that problem in bf3 - i wish)
"Premium Signature"
Deathstick_Davis
2011-11-30 00:18
All FLUFF in my minds eye and totally avoiding the MAIN Issue VOIP!

My god fixing a swimming loop! Ya that's priority!

Did any of you actually catch this one:
• Added round duration and ticket summary at end of round screen
They are going to ADD TIME to the end of a round screen!!!!!!! GEEZ that is a whole issue unto itself! Why the hell would you go and do that when it is already TOO long between rounds!!
PopeTheSith
BR Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2011-11-30 00:19
raindocii said:
oppneuskorsuss said:
DICE, it's time to start addressing this voip and input lag issue, not by random tweets or forum posts, but by releasing some real info to your customers on whats happening and what you are doing to remedy these problems!

Let us know what is happening with the voip and input lag cause it's seriously killing the fun for lots of us!

+1
O5raindoc
2011-11-30 00:20
Deathstick_Davis said:
All FLUFF in my minds eye and totally avoiding the MAIN Issue VOIP!

My god fixing a swimming loop! Ya that's priority!

Did any of you actually catch this one:
• Added round duration and ticket summary at end of round screen
They are going to ADD TIME to the end of a round screen!!!!!!! GEEZ that is a whole issue unto itself! Why the hell would you go and do that when it is already TOO long between rounds!!

they might just ad that to the screen we have to watch anyway. don't think they're going to increase the amount of time we spend in the waiting room.
"Premium Signature"
Deathstick_Davis
2011-11-30 00:25
koffinjoe said:
raindocii said:
oppneuskorsuss said:
DICE, it's time to start addressing this voip and input lag issue, not by random tweets or forum posts, but by releasing some real info to your customers on whats happening and what you are doing to remedy these problems!

Let us know what is happening with the voip and input lag cause it's seriously killing the fun for lots of us!
+1

+1 +1 +1
ek2hot
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-11-30 00:40
raindocii said:
oppneuskorsuss said:

+1
Snoo-Phi
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2011-11-30 00:55
Things on this list were NOT really broken if you ask me. VOIP is and it is absolutely a game breaker for a team / squad based game! If I want to play a lone wolf, I would have bought that other game...!
Watzy7
2011-11-30 02:32
In my opinion, the game is finished. Yes there are issues. That doesn't mean it's not finished. It's not like halfway thru the campaign all the sudden it says "to be continued." Its all little things that can use a fix in my opinion... I have to keep saying in my opinion because some people think I am speaking for everyone when I can only ever speak for myself.

Did DICE fuck up the VOIP for PS3? Absolutely... I can see how, for the competitive veterans and anyone playing with clans, this is a huuuugggeee issue... For me, who never has had a clan and could care less about talking to randoms, it hardly even phases me. One again I am only speaking for myself. I mean I have played several BF games and every CoD game and I have hardly used my mic for any of these... I am what you refer to as a casual gamer... For me, this game is the best of the best. And until I play a game and am more entertained than I have been from this game, I will continue to share with the world how impressed I am with this game.

I am not a DICE fanboy, I am a fanboy of whoever makes a game that I enjoy. Plain and simple.

I never ever said, or would say, people don't have a right to be upset with the game. You as a customer who paid for this game have every right to be angry, happy, sad, or indifferent, and if you want to tell the world about it that is fine with me... All I ever try to accomplish with these posts is to get people to think more optimistically. Not because I am on DICE's dick or I'm a fanboy this fanboy that, because I think the world can benefit from a more optimistic approach to dealing with feelings.

It simply aggravates me when so many people have so many negative things to say, and say them in such mean and/or hurtful ways. People constantly are bitching and complaining and to me, that is pointless... It's one thing to be upset about something and voice your concern... That's totally acceptable. It's a whole other thing to bitch about it and then curse people out when they don't feel the same way as you. The video game community is a bunch of spoiled brats if you ask me. You don't get exactly what you want so you cry about it nonstop... Grow up...

Voice your concerns in a mature matter... You are upset about VOIP, we heard you the first thousand threads.

You are upset that this gun is OP and these need to be nerfed, okay we heard you the first thousand threads.

All I am trying to say is nowadays $60 is nothing for a game as complex as this one. Even with all the issues here, even if you only got 20 hours out of the game, I would still feel like that was worth $60... I try my best to not stick up for companies and always side with people, the consumers... On this issue I believe DICE has done and continues to do the best they can... It is the bigger companies like EA who are to blame for our issues with this game... I guarente the devs and QA people at DICE want this game to be perfect even more than you do... It is the capitalistic market that we live in where profit reigns supreme, that you can blame for this game being released before the devs were completely ready... but it's a bit of a catch-22 since without this competitive marketplace and a reason for people to make games like this, there's a good chance nobody would have a game like this to be playing.

Bottom line is we can complain all we want but it's the huge marketing divisions of these giant corperations who decide when games are released... Not the developers... They tried their absolute best to get this game finished before the deadline EA gave them... As the date approached the devs understood there were still some issues, but the execs at EA understood that they needed to get this game out before MW3 in order to maximize profits. It's as simple as that. They know they needed to have it out before the holidays, everyone in retail knows this... I am not justifying anything here, just giving my two cents.

It's okay to be angry... Just understand that there are still tons of people who are having lots of fun with this game... The more you put your negative opinions on here, the more people might refrain from buying a game that they might have really enjoyed... Flame me all you want but the truth is if you don't like it, you don't have to play it. If I played a game that I didn't like, I would simply sell it and get my money back... That's what I did with LA Noir because, to me, it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. I didn't go bashing the makers of it and saying how shitty it was... I gave my honest opinion in a mature way and moved on without looking back... Just because you aren't satisfied doesn't mean there aren't thousands of other people who are happy. Be mature about the way you voice your opinion. And remember these are only opinions. I never aim to offend anyone. I just can't grasp why so many people choose to waste time on complaining about a game they don't like.... After all, it is only a game. I will never understand why you would play a game you don't like. I like the game, whether I win or lose or my stats are all irrelevant, I have fun playing so I will continue to play... The moment I stop having fun is the very moment that I sell the damn game. Logic, ahhh that's what it's called. Try it sometime!
KillaKen420x
2011-11-30 02:38
fix almost everything but the VOIP.. wow. no wonder I didn't play this game for almost 2 weeks.
aussiebrew33
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2011-11-30 04:14
If the voice isn't fixed soon I will be trading this game in and be done with DICE and Battlefield forever. This is coming from someone that has played at least 5 Battlefield games. Fuck DCE for fucking the PS3 owners over like this. They shouldn't have even released the game in this state on PS3.
KillaKen420x
2011-11-30 15:13
aussiebrew33 said:
If the voice isn't fixed soon I will be trading this game in and be done with DICE and Battlefield forever. This is coming from someone that has played at least 5 Battlefield games. Fuck DCE for fucking the PS3 owners over like this. They shouldn't have even released the game in this state on PS3.

same here. I won't feel bad trading it in on the "other FPS"

It's a damn shame they can't fix things instead they just fix things that aren't broken and screw up the game even more.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.