USAS 12g Frag

hadam8990
Enlisted: 2011-11-21
2011-12-01 22:13
Wasnt a problem before prob cuz no one had it unlocked till recently but it needs a serious nerfing. Every game ive gotten into in the last 3-4 days has had at least one guy using on each side and its way to over powered. Take frag rounds off of auto shotguns... its not fun if there are people who run around the game who dont have to aim or hit directly and still get the most kills.

... honestly i dont know what DICE was thinking when they put the option for a 12g frag auto shotgun in the game
L4rcus
Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2011-12-01 22:19
delete this 3d
Ze_Shakkal
FR Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-12-01 22:23
Nerf the game please it's too hard.
TufCat
UA Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2011-12-01 22:25
too many people using the sg553 cuz they think it makes them badass xD thank you for that, ps3 patch lol
jackHead89
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2011-12-01 23:04
stop playing metro...problem solved
d3l3t3r10u5
CA Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2011-12-01 23:21 , edited 2011-12-01 23:21 by d3l3t3r10u5
okay, I believe i have a right to speak. I am on the global leaderboard

The problem is not the gun or the 12g frag ammo.. The ammo travels pretty slow and it takes skill to hit a running enemy and its quite tricky to peg someone at medium to medium-long range.. FURTHERMORE, it is SO EASY TO KILL YOURSELF with this weapon.. at close range, if you shoot 3 times and are near a wall, you are going to suicide... or if your shooting out a window, it is SO EASY to have a little bit of frag spray come back and kill you,..

the one thing i noticed in this game is that i see SO MANY PEOPLE run by me and other people and not even notice them.. people are so captivated by the environments and their own strategies, they dont even see half the enemies...these people are easy targets for the USAS-12 with 12g frag ammo... I consider this game to be a simulator, not a game.. its not like the other popular 1st person shooters.. in bf3, you need to aim first, and tap your trigger, none of this full auto BS...

i can get the same amount of kills with any weapon but i LOVE using the USAS-12 12g frag ammo because the bodies go flying, sometimes a body will fly like 100 meters in the air, its ridiculously funny... i laugh so hard it makes my stomach ache yo!!!

please dont nerf the USAS-12 12g frag :)
Ze_Shakkal
2011-12-02 11:01
d3l3t3r10u5 said:

The problem is not the gun or the 12g frag ammo.. The ammo travels pretty slow and it takes skill to hit a running enemy and its quite tricky to peg someone at medium to medium-long range.. FURTHERMORE, it is SO EASY TO KILL YOURSELF with this weapon.. at close range, if you shoot 3 times and are near a wall, you are going to suicide... or if your shooting out a window, it is SO EASY to have a little bit of frag spray come back and kill you,..

the one thing i noticed in this game is that i see SO MANY PEOPLE run by me and other people and not even notice them.. people are so captivated by the environments and their own strategies, they dont even see half the enemies...these people are easy targets for the USAS-12 with 12g frag ammo... I consider this game to be a simulator, not a game.. its not like the other popular 1st person shooters.. in bf3, you need to aim first, and tap your trigger, none of this full auto BS...

i can get the same amount of kills with any weapon but i LOVE using the USAS-12 12g frag ammo because the bodies go flying, sometimes a body will fly like 100 meters in the air, its ridiculously funny... i laugh so hard it makes my stomach ache yo!!!

You said it all perfectly mate.

I love see the bodies jumping. But I can't deny I don't count suicide anymore in Close Combat when I go behind a wall :')
iCeReal
DK Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2011-12-02 11:12
d3l3t3r10u5 said:

I agree with this guy. allmost exclusively using usas and barely keeping a positive KD and moderate SPM W/L
SuiYuk54
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2011-12-02 11:19
do u guys really used this gun, usas-12 with buckshot in close range maybe op, but frag round is just balanced and fun
DaddyK1NG
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2011-12-02 11:47
I tend to you Usas alot in Metro or Grand Bazaar, very good weapon for running 'n' gunning and also good for clearing out alot of campers!
Supporting your rear since 83'
SO19Firearms
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2011-12-02 12:16
Which part do you think needs nerfing though? The picture or the way the stats are displayed? I don't find it being there that offensive to battlelog really. So I vote no nerf.

Or DICE should take these posts seriously if they're posted in a relevant section.......
L4rcus
Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2011-12-02 17:57
too late man susa will be nerfed netx pach
DPorkChopXpress
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-12-03 09:49
Oh look ANOTHER nerf thread by someone that hasn't unlocked it yet and has no damn clue what they are talking about............

USAS-12 52,355 shots fired for 761 kills does not equal OP.
FRONT TOWARD ENEMY
Jagergrenadiere
US Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2011-12-03 10:27
I tired of people complaining about the weapons...ALL OF THESE WEAPONS EXIST IN REALITY...so don't bitch, just stay out of the military. Play the game and STFU!
Chaos-Carl
US Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2011-12-03 11:13
hadam8990 said:
Wasnt a problem before prob cuz no one had it unlocked till recently but it needs a serious nerfing. Every game ive gotten into in the last 3-4 days has had at least one guy using on each side and its way to over powered. Take frag rounds off of auto shotguns... its not fun if there are people who run around the game who dont have to aim or hit directly and still get the most kills.

... honestly i dont know what DICE was thinking when they put the option for a 12g frag auto shotgun in the game

shot trying to run and gun in small maps the guns bullets drop after about 50 feet you call it op cuz your trying to win a close range fight with a lmg or a smg. shotgun own at any where from 1-25 feet put slugs or frag rounds and you make that 25-50 feet.
Sinsaynee
US Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2012-02-02 00:59
FRAG THREAD OMG LOOK HOW MANY!!
mdm1234567890
US Enlisted: 2011-12-13
2012-02-02 02:19
O_o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
xIxGETZxKILLZx
IE Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2012-02-02 02:52
Ze_Shakkal said:
d3l3t3r10u5 said:

You said it all perfectly mate.

I love see the bodies jumping. But I can't deny I don't count suicide anymore in Close Combat when I go behind a wall :')

Totally agree,, I hear a lot of people actually sayin it ain't easy to use,,,, it's a skill to use it properly!,,,, plz no nerf!!!!!!, i love watching them bodies fly tru da air ;}
IRA ain't got nothin' on me!!! ;}}
IlIChraMoXIlI
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-02-02 09:32
usas + Frag Rounds = only noobs use it.
Clint_exe
2012-02-02 09:58
real men use flechette