Why i can not go online in Origin??

I_identified
EE Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-01-20 20:22
On 18.January i got very disappointed when i suddenly could not go to Online Mode in Origin anymore:( And because of that i can not join any BF3 server to play Multyplayer:( Every time when i try to join some server,i get message:
"YOU ARE OFFLINE
It appears our authentication servers are down.You will now be placed in Offline Mode.Please try to
reconnect later by logging out and logging back in."
I have tried many times to join different BF3 MP servers but i can not join any.Origin show me only that message that i am in offline mode and that authentication servers are down.If authentication servers are down than how people can play BF3 Multiplayer?? I can`t:( I was able to play BF3 until 18.January.But since 18.January i could not go to Online Mode in Origin to play BF3:(

Please help. What caused that problem? How to fix it?
Village_Person
VE Enlisted: 2012-01-11
2012-01-20 20:24 , edited 2012-01-20 20:26 by Village_Person
log into battlelog through browser then join game http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/?expand=1 [battlelog.battlefield.com] and Origin will start for you....had this the other day.
I_identified
2012-01-20 21:17 , edited 2012-01-20 21:17 by I_identified
Village_Person said:
log into battlelog through browser then join game http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/?expand=1 [battlelog.battlefield.com] and Origin will start for you....had this the other day.

OO!!! You thought that i do not know that??!! Well,ofcourse i know that. Yes,Origin should start game for me.But like i already said,it do not let me join any server:( That`s because i am Offline Mode in Origin and can not go Online Mode.

WHY ORIGIN DO NOT LET ME GO ONLINE?? HOW TO FIX IT??
iTerrorizeU
EE Enlisted: 2011-11-23
2012-01-20 23:48
krdi jamad sellega olnud algusest peale. esimesed nädal aega kui sain ilusa karbi ma lissalt otsisin netist võimalusi et saaks üks kordki mängida, aga mäng on/oli ikka tehniliselt toores. origin enivei beta, tundub et meie ülessandeks testida seda :(
hivdex
2012-01-21 07:41 , edited 2012-01-21 09:53 by hivdex
Origin should go and fuck itself from the day it was born.
Constant problems appear with every single user. My main complain is that I cant run Youtube playlists while playng this game, origin eats from 35kb to 260+ of mem usage and slows down any other process which I might be want to use.

Village_Person said:
What problem did you had? Did you tryed to login to the game from "Wikipedia" or something? =)

Patriot_ESTONIA - its prob. your antivirus, see if origin is in blocked list.
I_identified
2012-01-25 18:47
Wikipedia?? Ofcourse no.Was that joke or sth?? I already told: I COULD NOT GO TO ORIGIN ONLINE MODE.AND THAT BECAUSE I CAN NOT PLAY BF3 MULTIPLAYER:( I sent e-mail to EA support about my problem.They suggested me to temporarily turn off all my firewalls(software and hardware).So,i turned off Domain Profile,Private Profile and Public Profile firewalls in "Windows Firewall With Advanced Security".Unfortunately,it did not helped:( I do not know,is there any other firewalls,that i should turn off?
I have no Anti-Virus programs blocking origin.
I also contacted to EA support Live Chat.I was suggested to re-install origin.I did that.unfortunately,things went even worse after that:( i can not even log in to Origin(not even Offline Mode) anymore:( Every time,when i try to log in Origin,than it give me error message: "The Origin network could not be reached.Please check your network connection and try again." Why Origin give me that message?? Ofcourse,i know my password.Ofcourse,i have wired Internet.So,why Origin do not let me log in??
Can someone please give me explanation and solution to my problems with Origin? I have not played BF3 already a week.Please help me how to get BF3 to work again.Do i definitely need Origin to play BF3? How i can log in to Origin?
MegaMarin3
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-02-18 18:30
Origin was the worst Idea that EA every thought of ever. I am quite frankly very upset and came very close to going to a live chat and cursing all the while. I have had this problem multiple times and is very annoying. I think that they should close down Origin, grow some balls and put all their games onto Steam. Steam is much more reliable and is much better when it works. They also need to fix punkbuster but thats another story.
RuNCOF
US Enlisted: 2012-01-12
2012-02-18 18:49
I'm having the same problem now. It happened between map changes and I have no idea how to fix it. Origin definitely needs to be tuned up, a complete redux, or like you said... Let STEAM handle it.
90ProofBullets
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-02-18 18:54
Patriot_ESTONIA said:
Village_Person said:
OO!!! You thought that i do not know that??!! Well,ofcourse i know that. Yes,Origin should start game for me.But like i already said,it do not let me join any server:( That`s because i am Offline Mode in Origin and can not go Online Mode.

WHY ORIGIN DO NOT LET ME GO ONLINE?? HOW TO FIX IT??
Uninstall everything, even your OS!! Then pour beer on your computer....that should fix it
phatepiclewts
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-02-18 18:55 , edited 2012-02-18 18:55 by phatepiclewts
The account verification isn't working... gg DRM.
Irishwaves
Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-02-18 18:58
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489614763453/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
lMacGruberl
NO Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2012-03-30 19:41 , edited 2012-03-30 19:42 by lMacGruberl
(You need an internet connection will be able to update the origin) help me !! :)
jtlagyt0l
Enlisted: 2012-09-02
2013-01-23 09:18
what the hell is going on? why isnt there a fix? why the freak Has EA dropped the ball on this. wtf reinstall origin wtf save my cache memory of origin/ea games?
gtfo and give me my money back
invictus