Users on 32-bit operating systems have reported problems with installing the Battlelog web plugin and using Google Chrome. We're working to have this issue resolved before the end of the week. Affected users are encouraged to temporarily use another web browser.

The United States of America

SuckItAndSTFU73
US Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2012-03-14 09:37
I wasn't going to post on this topic because its a bunch non americans to bash us for what they dont understand, and try to make us americans seem like war monger, uncompassionate nation and that is far from the truth.

FACT: We bomb the hell out of the japs but what happen afterwards.... Answer: we rebuild their country and made them the technology based country they are today, inspite of the fact they bomb perl harbor and did nothing to repair the damage they caused. If it wasnt for the US rebuilding Japan they be nothing more then a 3rd world country today.

FACT : If it wasnt for America Iraq would not have they freedom they have today, they same freedom we as a nation ourself took from the British in the revolutionary war. Again we are there repairing the damage we caused taking responsiblity of doing the right thing and giving a country the means to stand on their own for the first time in their history.

FACT: In the world wide nucular arms reduction all countries with nucular weapons are required to reduce their numbers by 25% by a certain date, yet American is taking one step further and reducing are Nuclar Weapons by 30% once again going above and beyond and leading the charge to world peace.

Stop focusing on all the negitive things, because be honest we could dig not so deep into each and everyone one of your countries and find things more horrible then what you accuse us Americans of. You may bash us now but trust me your country will need our support sooner or later and when that day comes all that makes you is hypocrits.
grandtheftbola90
CX Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-03-14 11:21 , edited 2012-03-14 11:23 by grandtheftbola90
To all you proud americans you should know that there will come a day when you wont win and that day is getting closer. And when that day comes i know i will be one of many ppl to LMFAO.
K0R5AR
Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-03-14 12:00
steelertown7 said:
treedom42 said:
who cares if we win in a video game.. atleast we win in life.. we win real wars not video game wars.....
Just like in Vietnam :)

hahah made my day!
Premium & PC- Master Race. No need to be jealous dear casual- & Consolelosers.
failedsenses0187
US Enlisted: 2011-12-06
2012-03-14 12:27
grandtheftbola90 said:
To all you proud americans you should know that there will come a day when you wont win and that day is getting closer. And when that day comes i know i will be one of many ppl to LMFAO.

Take a time machine and go back to the 50's you will get two laughs in 20 years.
CepaAndaluza
IM Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-06-29 19:50
✈ ▌▌ / ¦҉▌▌ / ▄ ▌ / ▄✈▌ / ▄ ¦҉▌ / ▄ ▄
Doomdesire86
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2012-06-29 21:44 , edited 2012-06-29 21:59 by Doomdesire86
USAS-I3 said:
OlavoXXX said:
treedom42 said:
who cares if we win in a video game.. atleast we win in life.. we win real wars not video game wars.....
Enlighten me which war you won since the WWII????

Korea? NOOOOOT
Vietnam? NOOOOOT
Terror? NOOOOOOT
Bailout corrupt bankers YEAH!!!

Wake up dude... America is falling down and fast... I'm really sorry to see that... Once Upon a Time you were the real Heroes... But that was the time of your grand grand grand parent...
http://www.usdebtclock.org/ [usdebtclock.org] ( just the official debts, heared it´s more than 75 billion in real )

cya usa

Moron.

Another stupid little kid who knows absolutely nothing about economy and just posts numbers to look smart. The US owns holds most of that debt. The only real information here is the national debt. Hey, by the way, maybe you should stop focusing on America's debt problems and focus on your own. You think America is the only one in the shit hole? Then maybe take a look at this

http://www.usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html [usdebtclock.org]

And here's some other numbers for you

Public debt per person(in USD):

USA:29,053
Canada:36,898
France:31,882
UK:26,522
Iceland:43,268
Norway:38,942
Ireland:35,122
Germany:27,931
Japan:83,444

Source:
http://www.economist.com/content/global_debt_clock [economist.com]

You guys also realize that no country will ever win a guerrilla war just straight out right? You can never ever kill every single one of them. They hide within the civilian population. It's no longer a military war. Militarily speaking we dominated Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan. It's a war a politics and winning the civilian population. And we definitely did not lose Iraq. The original goal was to clear WMDs and take out Saddam, well there weren't any WMDs, but we removed Saddam, and set up a new government(even though it took a decade). There are still terror attacks and suicide bombings daily(hence the, you can't kill them all part), but the government is strong enough so that it CAN provide to it's population winning it over meaning less terrorist. As far as I can see it Iraq was is still is a success, and it only gets better for them as their government matures.

From a military standpoint, America is second to none, easily.
YOLT
WachtAmRhein88
BE Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-07-01 10:28
treedom42 said:

Haha those americans..you got your ass kicked in iraq. You all went to war for a fucking president, GJ on real life than.
Navoxx
TN Enlisted: 2012-06-13
2012-07-01 17:32
americans just don't try to attack iran because iran with russia and china = world screwed and there you gonna lose .....
Doomdesire86
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2012-07-02 00:06
WachtAmRhein88 said:
treedom42 said:
Haha those americans..you got your ass kicked in iraq. You all went to war for a fucking president, GJ on real life than.

People like you have always said we lost in Iraq, yet you never elaborate. Militarily? Have you seen the numbers? We decimated them. Americans tend to be very sensitive about military casualties. As far as Iraq went, you never provided any real reason why we "lost". From a political and military standpoint we won. The goal was to remove Saddam. Removed. Then the goal changed to creating a new government capable of fighting terrorism. The Iraqi government looks pretty sucessful to me. A year off and they show absolutely no signs of weakening. Attacks still occur there but the fact that they have a strong enough military to handle it makes it seem pretty successful to me. If you think guerilla warfare works by killing every single insurgent in order to win, then you have a lot to learn.

kerpzk said:
americans just don't try to attack iran because iran with russia and china = world screwed and there you gonna lose .....

LOL. Please. Russia has put up more of a fight in Syria than Iran. They already stopped most arm exports to Iran. China has absolutely no interests in Iran either. They have their own little crazy Dictator-nuclear armed country to deal with.

Fact is, Russian and Chinese interests intersect each other. The chinese and arming the Pakis to the teeth against India, which is also being armed to the teeth by Russia and the US against the Pakistanis.

Even in the hypothetical scenario the US went to war with Russia and China with nukes somehow not being involved, please elaborate how China is supposed to move their giant army to US soil. They going to swim there? Don't think so. After the not only bigger, but technologically superior USN is done with their navy they won't have any boats to carry their troops. China is confined to China. Their military is focused around China and to defend China. It's definately not an aggressive force outside of the China and it's surrounding islands. Then you have the USAF, which makes the PLAAF look like an ant. Bomb the command & control along with other assets and you have one giant disorganized army with no objectives other than to stay put and fight.
YOLT