Thread is locked.

Where the **** are the VIP-slots?

EZPEZ228228
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-03-24 12:37
Ah, I was apologies. I assumed the VIP slots thing was working since we were handing out tags for our most trusted and regular players. My bad :)
TTBB™ - Take The Battlefield Back | britishsergeantsmess.com
EBassie
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-03-24 12:43 , edited 2012-03-24 12:57 by EBassie
SgtTrojan said:
@Firky. The program is ready for VIP slots but as Bassie says the game doesn't support it yet. Same goes for M320 spam protection. The game can't differentiate between 320 nades/ smokes and buck and if one uses a rail and kills with a 320 RCON records it as a rifle kill.

I highly recommend BFC and being a key part in the development can say that it works for US.

Bassie, try setting lesser privileges so affiliated folks can kick?

Well, for us Procon is doing it's job like we want (since BFBC2). So we will not give that one up.

We won't give admin-rights to NON-members. It's not the way we roll :D
And it's still no solution for VIPs, as I described earlier....

Our 3 servers expire in June and we will have trouble financing another period.
Most befriended players and regulars won't donate if they don't get a VIP slot in return.

DICE just needs to support us server owners with proper RCON. After 5 months all these features should be present.
We've waited patiently enough.
The guy with a huge DERP following... according to some...
dkong_kees
VE Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-03-24 14:31
Word up, every clan with popular servers is getting fucked out of their own money without VIP slots.
Azazel_QUAD
DE Enlisted: 2011-11-06
2012-03-24 14:46
-VIP Slots
-Mute command
-ingame teamswitch command that works properly!
-Clan tags in RCON
-Ping info in RCON
-command to say something to only one person
-fixed weapon kill info

Take some notes developers!
Nodbrother
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-03-25 03:04
bump
Theseuskhan
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-03-25 03:05
Lets Kick people because WE PAY MORE

No to VIP SLOTS

Gaming needs Liberation

Not Elitetism
- EA Answers http://Answers.ea.com/ - Got a problem/bug/glitch please head to EA Answers. If your bored check out my Youtubez https://www.Youtube.com/Theseuskhan - "In this life, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody but yourself." - Bf3 Problems - Battlelog.org ? -
Azazel_QUAD
2012-03-25 11:42
Yeeeaaaah....sure....
EBassie
2012-03-25 11:52
TheseusKhan said:
Lets Kick people because WE PAY MORE

No to VIP SLOTS

Gaming needs Liberation

Not Elitetism

Hahaha, you clearly don't know how this works...
But thanks for the bump...
bananaSkill
ZA Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-03-25 12:17
DICE: "ignore some more ?"
EBassie
2012-03-26 10:23
Shameless bump...
LtdDzango
MZ Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-03-26 13:34
@bassie

True shit man! We need that Vip Slots and the other thinks!
feeblemedic
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-03-26 14:07
I'm a long time server provider for many battlefield games, I know better than to think EA is going to support bf3 pc servers anymore.

The only thing we can do is be done with them and not host servers for their game, nor buy their products anymore.

I used to have some faith, but the lies killed it. DICE spent a lot of time building up a loyal pc player base (maybe the most loyal player base of any fps out there) and earning their trust.

They have now pissed that all away, the goodwill that DICE worked so hard to gain, has been squandered by these kids trying to make the next MW game and ignoring the basic requests of the community that hoisted them to where they are today. I imagine they don't see this yet, maybe they don't care, since everyone seems only concerned with immedaite results and no worries about the future. But I have no doubt that they will never see pc game sales like bf3 again....not in the battlefield series anyway.

You would think that if you went far enough up the food chain, some executive would be smart enough to recognize how expensive it is to get community goodwill in the first place, how it is virtually impossible to regain once lost, and see the economic benefits to the company for maintaining any goodwill they already have.....but apparently they don't have any exec's over there with forethought (maybe they are just missing thought all together).
EBassie
2012-03-26 14:28
Mumbles something about "Captain Hindsight" when the next BF game is launched...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rmUZQrvF5o [youtube.com]
bananaSkill
ZA Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-03-26 14:41
Still no DICE people who can say anything on this matter?
iquana
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-03-26 14:48
Since the release of bf3 people ask for vip slots "no answer" , dont be surprised when the boss of dice find horsehead in his bed!! (joking Of course) But people of dice is het so difficult to give an explanation why there are still no vip slots????.
EBassie
2012-03-26 15:05 , edited 2012-03-26 15:10 by EBassie
Mikael Kalms tweeted me this back in November 2011 when I asked him if the rumours were true DICE had no plans for VIP slots:

@EBassie not true, we do have plans. have to get join queue working reliably first though.

Since the join queue seems to be working pretty good for the last couple of months.... BRING IT ON DICE!
AJToft
DK Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-03-26 15:22 , edited 2012-03-26 15:24 by AJToft
EBassie said:
Looking at the patch notes and wondering: WHERE THE **** ARE THE VIP-SLOTS?

Is this the complete list for the server side of the patch?

So no better RCON support?
NO Clan tags in RCON?
NO Ping info in RCON?
NO Player Mute in RCON?
NO Player Say in RCON?
NO correct weapon / kill info?

And above all: NO VIP Slots?

Heavily disappointed if that’s the case…

Could not have said it better. I just hope that they will listen to us. We really need this...
-11-Loki
DE Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2012-03-26 15:47
EBassie said:
Looking at the patch notes and wondering: WHERE THE **** ARE THE VIP-SLOTS?

Is this the complete list for the server side of the patch?

So no better RCON support?
NO Clan tags in RCON?
NO Ping info in RCON?
NO Player Mute in RCON?
NO Player Say in RCON?
NO correct weapon / kill info?

And above all: NO VIP Slots?

Heavily disappointed if that’s the case…

Thumbs up!
Azazel_QUAD
2012-03-26 16:43
feeblemedic said:
I'm a long time server provider for many battlefield games, I know better than to think EA is going to support bf3 pc servers anymore.

The only thing we can do is be done with them and not host servers for their game, nor buy their products anymore.

I used to have some faith, but the lies killed it. DICE spent a lot of time building up a loyal pc player base (maybe the most loyal player base of any fps out there) and earning their trust.

They have now pissed that all away, the goodwill that DICE worked so hard to gain, has been squandered by these kids trying to make the next MW game and ignoring the basic requests of the community that hoisted them to where they are today. I imagine they don't see this yet, maybe they don't care, since everyone seems only concerned with immedaite results and no worries about the future. But I have no doubt that they will never see pc game sales like bf3 again....not in the battlefield series anyway.

You would think that if you went far enough up the food chain, some executive would be smart enough to recognize how expensive it is to get community goodwill in the first place, how it is virtually impossible to regain once lost, and see the economic benefits to the company for maintaining any goodwill they already have.....but apparently they don't have any exec's over there with forethought (maybe they are just missing thought all together).

True words!
dkong_kees
VE Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-03-26 17:09
I've seen so much shit with this game already that I doubt I'll ever pay for another EA product again.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.