Thread is locked.

Lost my 90 day server after 12 hours

lucas8181
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-03-30 04:08
Today I purchased a server for 90 days. Half way through the game it kicked us all out. In the "My server" section it now shows a dice server with the letter p followed by numbers. The name I gave to my server no longer appears. All of my settings are also erased and I no longer have admin abilities. Is this what I get for my $65? Either I need a refund or this issue fixed asap.

Thanks
FUN_STACK
US Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2012-03-30 04:10
That deserves immediate attention. I hope it doesn't happen to any of the custom servers I fav'ed.
GekkoGearGaming
2012-03-30 04:11
its happened to some of the ones ive faved....
Against Abusive Admins. AAA club
SaintAlexandraII
RU Enlisted: 2012-03-01
2012-03-30 04:11
Oh man, I'd be pissed...
TheOldDonut
IR Enlisted: 2011-11-20
2012-03-30 04:13
lucas8181 said:
Today I purchased a server for 90 days. Half way through the game it kicked us all out. In the "My server" section it now shows a dice server with the letter p followed by numbers. The name I gave to my server no longer appears. All of my settings are also erased and I no longer have admin abilities. Is this what I get for my $65? Either I need a refund or this issue fixed asap.

Thanks
It's possible that the server that I'm assuming was RANKED did something that does not comply with the EA/DICE ranked server terms and agreements such as forbid primary weapons, encourage MAV lifting+other exploits, or ban users for using certain weapons and so on with a crappy list...
Alright you guys let's do this, I'll sit back here as a Recon and watch you guys go capture A, then B, then C, then, oh crap, I'm not doing anything helpful now am I?
lucas8181
2012-03-30 04:14
I did nothing but create a different map rotation Industrial. All items were allowed.
Saad19
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-26
lmao shitty XD
WDA_Ghost
US Enlisted: 2011-12-21
IndustrialDonut said:
lucas8181 said:

Thanks
It's possible that the server that I'm assuming was RANKED did something that does not comply with the EA/DICE ranked server terms and agreements such as forbid primary weapons, encourage MAV lifting+other exploits, or ban users for using certain weapons and so on with a crappy list...

Honestly, if you are paying that kind of money, if you want to band certain types of weapons or whatever, you should have that right.
BaroneKiller
US Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-03-30 04:15
LMFAO dam that sucks.
iNoScopedMLK89
2012-03-30 04:15 , edited 2012-03-30 04:16 by iNoScopedMLK89
not providing a paid service is almost as bad as not addressing so many issues in the beta

^ but i blame EA for this not DICE
1andOnlyMaverick
US Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2012-03-30 04:15
IndustrialDonut said:
lucas8181 said:

Thanks

Dude it's their server, they paid their currency in exchange for the access to their own private server to use as they please. I understand they merely renting it, but still they need a refund or something.
A military exercise is carried out over the Bandar Desert. The paratroopers have jumped out of the C-130. Suddenly, a soldier yells to his Squad Leader: Soldier: "Sir! My parachute doesn't open!" Officer: "Don't worry soldier! This is just an exercise"
TheOldDonut
IR Enlisted: 2011-11-20
2012-03-30 04:17
GhostOfSparta85 said:
IndustrialDonut said:
lucas8181 said:

Thanks
Honestly, if you are paying that kind of money, if you want to band certain types of weapons or whatever, you should have that right.
First of all I think you mean *BAN* and second of all I totally agree with you, but I'll have you know I did not create this code of conduct thingy: https://help.ea.com/article/bf3-rules-of-conduct [help.ea.com]
Alright you guys let's do this, I'll sit back here as a Recon and watch you guys go capture A, then B, then C, then, oh crap, I'm not doing anything helpful now am I?
ShiroHatter
US Enlisted: 2012-01-02
2012-03-30 04:18
90 days? Holy hell, that's a lot of money. Contact support and threaten legal measures.
dvsmerc
US Enlisted: 2012-01-03
2012-03-30 04:18
Be sure and post updates here, please. I want to rent one (if and when one is available) and would like to know what happened to yours.
Word of the day- ANTHROPOCENTRIC
TheRustyHammer
US Enlisted: 2011-11-02
2012-03-30 04:19
Sounds like you just got F'd in the A, dude.
WDA_Ghost
US Enlisted: 2011-12-21
2012-03-30 04:20
IndustrialDonut said:
GhostOfSparta85 said:
IndustrialDonut said:
lucas8181 said:

Thanks
First of all I think you mean *BAN* and second of all I totally agree with you, but I'll have you know I did not create this code of conduct thingy: https://help.ea.com/article/bf3-rules-of-conduct [help.ea.com]

Yeah I totally meant ban lol. That sucks. Guess I won't be renting any servers anytime soon.
lucas8181
2012-03-30 04:22
I did nothing in those "rules". I had a ranked game, all weapons were allowed, all attachments were allowed. I simply changed the map rotation and number of tickets. I need an answer to this. I can't even find a number to call or email to send a question to. Absolutely pathetic.
TOROi3
it was brave of you to buy it so soon after it was implemented but you had to anticipate some hiccups. hope this gets fixed soon though i feel bad for you.
Cool beans, bro.
WilloSi
Welcome to DICE

This is not BF3 anymore man, patch ruined everything.
Gonzalo1495
US Enlisted: 2012-01-17
Damn thats some big BS....
Check me out on youtube! http://www.youtube.com/ZonGonZ1495 ----------------------------------------------------- Official Machinima partner

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.