1) Increased inaccuracy and recoil when fully suppressed. = What does being suppressed have do with a gun's recoil- which leads to inaccuracy? A screen going blurry is one thing (makes it harder to focus due to nerves), but this should have nothing to do with the gun's recoil or inaccuracy.
2) Tweaked the damage levels of buck and flachette rounds to balance them with other weapons= which weapons?, and why, they're shotguns, distance should only effect the damage done, due to an increase in spread- meaning the farther you are, the fewer pellets hit you.
3) Slightly reduced repair speed of repair tool- It was actually halved, which is anything but slight.
4) Laser guided missiles are not distracted by flares- Why? This makes 0 sense, its designated by a laser, flares have 0 effect on this.
5) AA missiles should no longer detonate before hitting target- This happens more now, RARELY saw an issue with it before.
6) AA missiles now have significantly reduced range- It is WAY to short now, you should use real world physics as advertised, or try to come as close as possible for the sake of realism.
7)Guided rockets will now only track ground targets- This doesn't make any sense, they're guided so they should be both ground/air.
9)Reduced the damage AA guns do to infantry- Why? they are shooting 1000's of rounds a minute, they shoot kill instanateously.
10) Disabled vehicles now have an increase in reverse speed- Why just reverse? It should be forward as well, since "just reverse" would make 0 sense in real world.
11) Fixed aimed firing max accuracy on Pecheneg to be consistent with other LMG's- How is this bring "individuality", it should be w/e it is in life, if it's inaccurate it's inaccurate. Period.
12)All semiautomatic and bolt weapons, including shotgun slugs, now have max dmg. at 15m. This is an incredibly short distance, and is probably why there are so many problems with people taking so many hits to kill.
13) Zooming shotguns with buckshot and flechette loads with not results in tighter cone for pellets- This should have 0 effect on how the pellets come out, makes 0 sense.
14) Fixed ROF with USAS and MK3A1 when equipped with frag rounds- again, the type of ammo would not change ROF w/ an auto-shotty, the recoil would be significantly higher per each shot with frag rounds, due to the amount of kick such a round would have compared to buckshot etc.
15)M27 no change- this is either a lie or misprint, the recoil on gun is sig. worse than it was before.
16)RPK-74M- Nothing is mentioned in regards to adding a 200 round bannana clip, max in real life is a 100 round drum.
17)The initial recoil changes are anything but slight for many of the weapons, this makes burst fire, which is supposed to be a good thing, the poorer choice, since initial recoil has been raised, and sustained fire does not have this intial jump recoil. Thus, those that spray and pray have better odds over someone who is trying to burst fire.
18) The M1014 was underperforming compared to USAS12 and MK3A1 in CQB, so ROF was increased- Of course it was underperforming, it is not a fully auto shotgun.
19) The Mk3A1 has 8 and 12 round mags respectively. In real life there's only a 10 round mag, and it can be taken off, a detonator attached, and it is an anti-personal mine, "called Beartrap".
20) the usas12 has either a 10 round magazine or 20 round drum in real life.
21)AEK- And I quote "the low initial recoil allowed a player to kill before the weapon's weaknesses kicked in", THIS IS THE POINT OF BURST FIRE. To ruin this means everything to the game.
22) "out of order" The damage done by MBT primary weapon will now do more damage to front and side armor, primarily the means 1 less shot to front and good side hits can result in one hit disable. I BELIEVE THIS IS PROBLEM, INSTEAD OF ONLY MAKING PRIMARY MBT WEAPON, THIS APPLIES TO ALL WEAPONS.
23) A FAMAS is supposed to have 25-round mag., to all those who complain, sorry. (they say this is all they changed)
24) THERE IS NOTHING IN RELEASE NOTES ABOUT SNIPER RIFLE CHANGES except more dmg. up close (why football shot occurs is anyones guess)
25) Foregrip- changed from global percent reduction to weapon specific, as well as AIMED ACCURACY PENALTY AT LONG RANGES (doesn't state what a long range is) as well as the fact that once a bullet leaves a weapon, how should a penalty be introduced?
26) Flash suppressor no longer reduces accuracy during Automatic Fire- Not sure about burst fire, but this the reduction in accuracy should have never existed due to the fact that these attachments do not reduce accuracy, but INCREASE it die to acting as a recoil compensator (in notes), b/c of slits on top (forces pressure down on gun)
27)Maximum # of mines and claymores, and they disappear when you die- The way it was before was fine. You fixed C4 blowing up after death, which was enough.
28) C4 will no longer detonate if player dies, or if they are revived after 5 seconds- What difference does it make how long it took them to be revived. Further, they should stay after death.
29)Ammobags resupply explosives more slowly- In fact from what I can tell, grenages are resupplied at a higher rate (maybe they treated them like ammo for some reason)
30)Slightly red. blast radious of RPG SMAW and 40mm grenages- NOTHING SLIGHT about it.
31)Slightly increased heal rate of medical crate- There was never a problem before. It's too fast now IMHO.
32)The mortar can no longer be deployed inside a spawn protected area- This further makes no sense, sometimes you get pushed back to spawn, and mortar is great way to help teammates get out. Opposing teams mortars should be able to kill them in spawn. Problem solved.
33)Minimap improvements- The revive icon is WAY TO BIG.
34) The TV missile one shot destroy to tank was not mentioned in release notes, don't know why this has been increased. Same goes for all weapon damage against tanks, as i believe i stated before, I think instead of increasing MBT primary weapon, they decreased tanks armour globally to that of a MBT tank round. THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE AND NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED.
35) There was no mention of MG36 losing its extended mag in your release notes.
36) EOD BOT, MAV, and w/e should not be destroyed just b/c some guy throws an ammo crate at my feet, or I happen to walk across ammo box, If it is in use, it's in use.
Possible real-world fixes:
1) Players of higher levels should not be affected by suppression as much since their soldiers have been in the field longer. They're screens should be less blurry when be fired at, or should come off suppression quicker.
2) C4 should stay after death, but not be allowed to be detonated with a new clicker. If the dead persons equipment can be picked up, that clicker should still work for said C4. New C4 = new clicker It's a safety feature in real life.
3) All guns should have w/e amount of ammo/clips they have in real life, as mentioned before, the MK3A1 has currrently either 8 or 12 round clip, when in real life, it only has a 10 round clip. period. The ability to take it off and add a detonator to clip would be cool, b/c it's like that in real life "Beartrap" To prevent claymores and beartraps from being used, and becoming to many, the support would carry detonator caps instead of claymore.
4) Since the repair torch is a flame, thereby needing fuel, it should have a finitie amount of use. After fuel runs out, the ammo box would refill.
5) The heli's should not be allowed to be repaired using the torch while it is flying, since this is impossible in real life. The pilot must land in order for heli to be repaired. THIS WOULD ALSO FIX SPAWN CAMPING WITH z-11 on Canals, since they would not be able to stay there indefinately (at all really).
6) You should be able to cook grenages, plain and simple. Hold trigger or g to initiate timer. Oh and get rid of the orange glow.