Users on 32-bit operating systems have reported problems with installing the Battlelog web plugin and using Google Chrome. We're working to have this issue resolved before the end of the week. Affected users are encouraged to temporarily use another web browser.

Teammate Idiots!!

Theforsakendone
US Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-05-02 22:00
I'm sorry It's been a while since I've done anything on this game, but is it me or did the people who play this game get stupid? I mean I was just in the match enemy heilo's screwing us over six Engineer's with fucking stinger rockets on their backs, and none of them would even remotely try to take them out.. If it was enemy anything they would just stare at it LIKE OMG guys do you see their uniforms they are so pretty I won't shoot them, because I don't wanna mess up their uniforms.. So I'm switching classes back and forth to do my other IDK how many other teammates jobs UGH..

Someone please explain to me WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT happened to this game? Did all the 5 year old COD players come and take over, and rooted the actual good players out?
Bfizzle62
US Enlisted: 2012-02-29
2012-05-02 22:01
I carry my team
Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, my van has candy, so climb in maybe. Also we'll bang OK?
SpinyDrake62
IE Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2012-05-02 22:01
Bfizzle62 said:
I carry my team
if i don't know you chances are you will hate me. i'm cool with that.
TazemeDevil
Enlisted: 2012-02-11
2012-05-02 22:06
I'm not saying I know everything about BF3, nor am I a great player, but I play randome exclusively, and I have seen alot of stupid stuff, and stupid tactics. And adaptation is the key.

The important thing to do in BF3 as a random is to adapt to and adjust to the pace and style of the action. Move with the flow, and keep up with or lay back if needed. You must know when your team is on the offensive, or defensive, and know by their action what to expect and where they are heading. Jack of all traders is the way to go, one trick poney play will be frustrating for even those highly skilled in one trick.
N/A I play random exclusively
Theforsakendone
US Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-05-02 22:11
Which is true but kinda hard to do when everyone is running around like a damn chicken with it's head cut off. Idk no one communicates or look at their map. It's like am I the only one who see's we just lost objective A, and B? The whole team is chilling back at C waiting for shit to go down, and next thing i know boom enemy now hold all objectives..