MASSIVE CHEATS being used, you knew it all along!

Ackthpt8888
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-20 21:08 , edited 2012-05-20 21:10 by Ackthpt8888
http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3/comments/t7201/im_a_hacker_and_i_have_some_information_for_the/ [reddit.com]

I have one thing to say: GOING BACK TO XBOX. This is why I originally moved to the xbox. This is why I'm going back. EVERY SINGLE PC GAME has hacks. All of them. Unstoppable.
CPT-Blakluma
RU Enlisted: 2011-11-25
2012-05-20 21:12
Yes but the lack of spectator mode makes it near impossible to report those with less noticble hacks
L1qq
AF Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-05-20 21:16
ALWAYS the bad players that complain...I haven't seen any hacks in months.
EternalSeas
US Enlisted: 2011-11-26
2012-05-20 21:17
8.9% Accuracy
0.891 KDR



YUP EVERYONE SINGLE ONE OF US HACKS!!!!
/sarcasm

___________________________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHDz5V8SkKQ [youtube.com]
Tentacles & my Onii-chan ♥
zakor33
GB Enlisted: 2011-12-29
2012-05-20 21:18
consoles. faggot aimassist easymoders and LAGSWITCHES.
Ackthpt8888 said:
http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3/comments/t7201/im_a_hacker_and_i_have_some_information_for_the/ [reddit.com]I have one thing to say: GOING BACK TO XBOX. This is why I originally moved to the xbox. This is why I'm going back. EVERY SINGLE PC GAME has hacks. All of them. Unstoppable.
Ackthpt8888
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-20 21:19
I took a 2-3 hiatus from PC gaming due to cheating, and only due to my friend introducing me to the xbox did I come back, kicking and screaming. I don't think people understand that when cheating is rampant, it completely ruins the game for you. You can't win, you can't tell anyone, no one here cares, no one listens. Everyone tells you "that's what losers say", etc..

It's a disgrace that the good get dumped on, the bad can run around and do whatever the hell they want - THAT is the eco-system of PC gaming.
AllBlack99
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-20 21:20
yahhh..kill the messenger
Ackthpt8888
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-20 21:23
L1qq said:
ALWAYS the bad players that complain...I haven't seen any hacks in months.
Varukyria said:
8.9% Accuracy
0.891 KDR



YUP EVERYONE SINGLE ONE OF US HACKS!!!!
/sarcasm

___________________________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHDz5V8SkKQ [youtube.com]

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Wow did you miss the point. It's not my Reddit post, that is clear as day. But go ahead, shoot from the hip without reading a thing. English probably your 2nd language.
iKonTheHoL0graM
GB Enlisted: 2012-03-25
2012-05-20 21:27
I've seen like 2 hackers in 100h so far, you're just bad. Hf on Xbox.
CptFalconPunch
DE Enlisted: 2011-11-22
2012-05-20 21:28
64 players, one guy using aimbot, with bullet speed and drop it doesnt even matter(not to mention netcode). The only place this can be used is metro bazaar, where maps suck much
A: So why nail them with that glitch? B: Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some gamers aren't looking for anything logical, like KDR or SPM. They can't be kicked, bullied, reasoned, or banned. Some men just want to watch the Metro burn.
Ackthpt8888
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-20 21:29
DarkTheSupreme said:
I've seen like 2 hackers in 100h so far, you're just bad. Hf on Xbox.

for the love of god, it's not about me, or my stats. READ THE FUCKING POST before you shoot your mouth off. The fella on Reddit ISN'T ME, and is way better than me at the game. Read the post assflap.
Crossley2k
GB Enlisted: 2012-04-15
2012-05-20 21:29
Could be people hacking all the time, but they just dont make it too obvious and get decent scores :p youll never know!
Ackthpt8888
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-20 21:33
iG-Lukey said:
Could be people hacking all the time, but they just dont make it too obvious and get decent scores :p youll never know!

15 posts in someone gets it yay!
DeM0NL0Rd
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-20 21:39
love it how you kids RUN to op's stats page and cry about his stats

1) OP is correct, i havent played this pos from december till about a week ago because of problems like hackers in bf3
2) If Battlefield 3 is to be played like it was designed to be your kdr should not exceed 1.5 and 1 should be the global average
3) I love how half the people here have amazing repair tool kills and also have top weapons as sniper rifles....


gtfo fags and maybe get a life?
Genocide_avk
Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-05-20 21:48
Ackthpt8888 said:
DarkTheSupreme said:
I've seen like 2 hackers in 100h so far, you're just bad. Hf on Xbox.
for the love of god, it's not about me, or my stats. READ THE FUCKING POST before you shoot your mouth off. The fella on Reddit ISN'T ME, and is way better than me at the game. Read the post assflap.


it's useless, they wont even read it, they look at your stats and lemme tell you they will always find one thing to narrow in on. it's a nerdthing, i imagine some of them even drool as they are "flaming" someone on the internet.

as for the guy you quoted, 2 hackers in 100 hours, yeah and you know coz you're a walking talking cheatdetector right? if you actually read the redditpost you'd realise there's at least 1 cheater on almost every 64 player server. or enter metro, you'll see 2 cheaters/10 minutes of playing.
marines don't die, they just go to hell and regroup
AwoL-Brightspark
Enlisted: 2012-02-04
2012-05-20 21:53
To be honest i havent ever seen someone hacking (blatantly)
and if they are hacking it usually doesnt affect me.
[AWOL] -==www.awolgaming.com==- www.youtube.com/user/AwolBrightspark
AwoL-Sir_Viper
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-05-20 22:01
lol you have killed 11 k people and been killed 12 k times and played 350 odd hours , sorry but your just pants , too many people like you cant play good and call hacks on any one that has killed a lot in game , go on do one go play on x-box with the rest of the kiddy naabs thats were you belong !
AllBlack99
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-20 22:02
L1qq said:
ALWAYS the bad players that complain...I haven't seen any hacks in months.

Yet another "good player" with a 66.00% rate and 1500+ kills with the M320...and 75.00+% and 350 kills with the DART
Ackthpt8888
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-20 22:03 , edited 2012-05-20 22:29 by Ackthpt8888
tx guys. Again, this has nothing to do with me. Cheating is rampant in this game, and this is how they do it. That's all I'm saying.

Me and a buddy were playing until late last night, and noticed most of these hacks, in particular, someone on our team kept showing the position of ALL enemies. And those players that always come from behind u, like they know where you are? IMPOSSIBLE TO CATCH/REPORT. Flat out impossible.

Then we found the Reddit post.

Appreciate the support; I always regret posting like this due to the abuse. When I see people railing against me, and supporting cheaters, all I see are scared people worried their cheat will be discovered.

RE: AllBlack, yes I see that most of his kills were M320 and darts, the two top-girl weapons of BF3. Since he supports cheaters, should we be surprised he uses to the two top lady weapons available? Ha funny point nonetheless, tx.

RE: Awol - there's rampant cheating in the game, with a link to a post on Reddit how it's done. Guy on Reddit isn't me. So how again are my stats relevant? Or just a half-decent reason to shoot your stupid mouth off? Let me know which, I'm here.
WarhammerTX
US Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-05-20 22:29
Ackthpt8888 said:
tx guys. Again, this has nothing to do with me. Cheating is rampant in this game, and this is how they do it. That's all I'm saying.

Me and a buddy were playing until late last night, and noticed most of these hacks, in particular, someone on our team kept showing the position of ALL enemies. And those players that always come from behind u, like they know where you are? IMPOSSIBLE TO CATCH/REPORT. Flat out impossible.

Then we found the Reddit post.

Appreciate the support; I always regret posting like this due to the abuse. When I see people railing against me, and supporting cheaters, all I see are scared people worried their cheat will be discovered.

RE: AllBlack, yes I see that most of his kills were M320 and darts, the two top-girl weapons of BF3. Since he supports cheaters, should we be surprised he uses to the two top lady weapons available? Ha funny point nonetheless, tx.
LoL