I know others also suffer from the issue I am having I am posting my part to show the details that I have went through and possible cause of the issues.
Issue 1: After the completion of D/L all DLC on Sunday 2 weeks ago after a few matches I noticed that on the Xbox under My Soldier/Stats the rank and unlock progression to next rank item was 1 rank behind. On Battle log the stats are correct. During a match I ranked up to lv 32 and unlocked the PDW-R; at the end of the match during the battle summery it shows this unlocked and it is also unlocked under Customize. Under My Soldier/Stats it shows next unlock as the PDW-R and my rank at 31. The Battle feed also show the correct unlocks progression in game etc.
Issue 2: On the Xbox only under Assignments a lot of the images do not load any more weather the assignments are completed or still in progress.
My first reach for help was sending a Tweet to a Battlefield @Battlefield; their response Follow the link provided and speaks with a Game Advisor for assistance. http://ow.ly/jUPEP.
Speaking with the Game Advisor through chat I was asked to clear console cache and reboot system. This did nothing so my issue was escalated and I was advised to call a specialist; his response. “We have a specialized team that handles these issues. This team is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 10AM-10PM EST. Please call us at 1-866-543-5435, select option one, and enter your case number (CASE#08533407). When the advisor answers the phone, let them know you are calling about an escalated case and the advisor will get you to the proper team. For your convenience, you may choose to ring us using a VOIP service such as Skype or Googletalk.”
Waiting a day for business hours I call the next day and work through these steps. Go to dashboard and delete my profile only not items tied to it; restart console and then recover profile from MS. Check Stats in game no luck. Tech has me go back to dashboard and D/C from internet on Xbox and change my date to Nov 15, 2005 and reboot console. Turn console on and reestablish internet connection to force Xbox to re sync date and time. In the game the stats and assignments are the same. The tech had me go through an entire match while on the phone with him and see if the stats would sync. Based on the research on my account he did the EA servers are holding my correct stats so it was an issue with MS sync issue to the Xbox. I was then advised to delete all BF3 content and download 1 by one; then the call came to a close with my case number in case I need to call back.
After playing for days later I noticed my rank was getting even further behind on stats; now 2 levels behind. So I began the lengthy process mentioned above.
I removed all BF3 Content then tested game full match etc. The assignments options did not exist but that’s a DLC /Update issue. Then I downloaded HD content, Updates, DLC one by one testing game after each completed download. The stats thus far are still 2 ranks behind. Once the Assignments were an option again I checked those and all the images showed up as they are supposed to until I D/L and installed Multiplayer Update 6. After installing Multiplayer Update 6 my assignment images were as before and the same ones were not loading. So to summarize the last resort EA tech measures of removing all content and re D/L and installing did not fix the issue of the stats and re broke the Assignment images with Multiplayer Update 6.