Thread is locked.

Jet Hacks

ssg-woodi
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-09-20 02:10
To all the people that say the other pilots are just better !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHD7OPKtWgw [youtube.com] you lot going to tell me the jet in this vid isnt useing aimbot !

^^^^^^^^^^^DICE GET THIS SORTED ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

& to Fiesta_Solara hardbrake is not a hack its just a setting Dice did not add to the game & u have to download BF3 settings editor to use it.
Bob369963
Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-09-20 02:46
You can clearly see that the aimbot DOES not work for jets in all the videos I've seen posted here. Like I said earlier the other features work, ESP, spotting, and that stuff, but the aimbot does not. Your videos make my point for me. You see him snapping around when he is using the aimbot? Now try to imagine the jet snapping around like that in the air. Understand it now? If you have specific questions I'll be more than happy to explain the answers as well as many other knowledgeable people here. If the aimbot was working for him while he was in the jet it would not take him that long to kill or disable you. Any of you notice the rockets from the helo too? Notice how they did not work with his aimbot?

I realize some of you will disregard what I have said and or facts for that matter, but if you want to make an account at any of their cheat site's and ask them yourself.
Y0uRs3If
US Enlisted: 2011-12-19
2012-09-20 03:16
Bob369963 said:
You can clearly see that the aimbot DOES not work for jets in all the videos I've seen posted here.

I fly jets quite often and I know many of the top pilots. I can guarantee that probably all of them have had 50+ and 1 rounds. It's not hard if the other team doesn't have any jet pilots to contend with. HOWEVER, this last weekend, I did see some suspicious things take place. I was on a server and there was a guy CONSISTENTLY shooting people out of other air vehicles without disabling the vehicle. Granted it's possible on occasion, but this was multiple times.

No matter what, the top players are going to be accused of hacking whether they are or not because they get similar scores to those who really are hacking. It's just something that's going to happen.
Bob369963
2012-09-20 03:25
Y0uRs3If said:
Bob369963 said:
You can clearly see that the aimbot DOES not work for jets in all the videos I've seen posted here.
I fly jets quite often and I know many of the top pilots. I can guarantee that probably all of them have had 50+ and 1 rounds. It's not hard if the other team doesn't have any jet pilots to contend with. HOWEVER, this last weekend, I did see some suspicious things take place. I was on a server and there was a guy CONSISTENTLY shooting people out of other air vehicles without disabling the vehicle. Granted it's possible on occasion, but this was multiple times.

No matter what, the top players are going to be accused of hacking whether they are or not because they get similar scores to those who really are hacking. It's just something that's going to happen.

That brings up another point. Why would a "Jet Hack" bother with trying to shoot the plane down when he can more easily shoot the pilot out?
UBER-UBERDog
Enlisted: 2011-11-06
2012-09-20 03:31 , edited 2012-09-20 03:34 by UBER-UBERDog
CanadianIdiot said:
Laze+Javelin = Freaking sweeeeeeet

If teams knew how to work together, set up lazing points, grab javelins, whooo. I've been on a few maps where my team knew what they were doing, would work together, someone would laze and I would javelin, or the other way around, it would create a no-fly zone.

DADofour, since you won't learn to fly a jet and your other option to this point has been camp in a base AA, maybe you should opt for this option. I do a lot of flying, nothing is more irritating to me than a squad who works together to create a no-fly zone. Further, if you look at the top 500 jet players in the world, the vast majority are legit. Jet players love eating doritos, YOU are a Dorito....................................nomnomnomnomnomnomnom.
Myke_Michail
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-09-20 03:39
Thank you for advertising hacks on BF3's main website.

I'm sure DICE will get right on to it and no one at all will decide to go download these hacks because you put them up for everyone to see.
Bob369963
2012-09-20 15:13
I would have preferred if players did not post such videos, but I can't stop them from doing so. I will however try to educate anyone on what is, and is not possible with the cheats of today. I have managed game servers for many years and have had to do the research that entails to understand them, detect them, and eventually ban the player from playing in the server. Would be more than happy to pass along whatever knowledge I have.
Mike_BigGun
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-09-25 03:29 , edited 2012-09-25 03:33 by Mike_BigGun
Bob369963 said:
I would have preferred if players did not post such videos, but I can't stop them from doing so. I will however try to educate anyone on what is, and is not possible with the cheats of today. I have managed game servers for many years and have had to do the research that entails to understand them, detect them, and eventually ban the player from playing in the server. Would be more than happy to pass along whatever knowledge I have.

Hey Bob you were in the server I believe earlier when that other pilot pheonix was in the other jet with you so read this and explain it to me lol

Was just in a TBG server where a jet pilot and I kept going 1 on 1 I was in the MAA and he was taking zero damage even though I clearly saw hit markers every single time and the admin did not do squat about it. So I am asking jet pilots this. How fast does a jet recover health because i know how quickly the US lav AA can disable a jet from using it enough as I have and this pilot was coming at me in a straight line attack till I was dead but he took zero damage? As soon as the kill cam comes up this guys back at 100% health, do they recover from say 50% to 100% that fast? I never even saw smoke one time from 5 fights with this guy and I clearly had major hit markers each time......... Very frustrating if there is a health cheat I didnt know about. Flame me if you want but something was def wrong here from my point of view...

I know I was clearly hitting him to because when ever you came at me, you pulled off because I was nailing your plane to, then this guy would line up and NEVER move till I was dead but still had 100% health 5 out of 5 times so I got pissed and left, ever seen this crap in your own server? You def need to watch that guy next time he comes in. Switch sides and test out what I did and see for yourself. Oh and his loadout was stealth, flares and pods :|
Unnamedplayer1
MQ Enlisted: 2012-01-09
2012-09-25 03:31
ssg-woodi said:
To all the people that say the other pilots are just better !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHD7OPKtWgw [youtube.com] you lot going to tell me the jet in this vid isnt useing aimbot !

^^^^^^^^^^^DICE GET THIS SORTED ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

& to Fiesta_Solara hardbrake is not a hack its just a setting Dice did not add to the game & u have to download BF3 settings editor to use it.

And what did we see?

2 short scenes of a jet flying, the rest is infantry botting.
Like I said, you have no jet hax.

Only perfect speed maintaining, WHOW NOW THATS CHEETING.
xXGooseyXx
GB Enlisted: 2011-12-25
2016-01-06 13:29
CrushRx said:
Kierlak_1 said:
CrushRx said:
Some pilots are just good, well i should say - take advantage of the vehicle itself and use it to it's potential. They can lay some serious damage before you can lock them with MAA, get back out of range and finish you before you can get even %50 repaired. it's called air superiority and there isn't anything you can do but watch them rack a wicked kill streak. Just leave em alone, we don't need any more butt hurt crybabies in the game.
No, it's called a massive imbalance in the game and it needs to be fixed. It is NOT skill that keeps pilots from being killed by anti air weapons, it's jets and helis being severely overpowered, and anti air weapons being severely underpowered.
Are jets supposed to be easy to shoot down? I always though an imbalance in the air would mean that only one side had jets and the other didn't? But both sides have them and both sides have anti-air. A lot of the pilot types buy a flight stick and practice only flying and why not? The game caters to every class in some way or another and isn't this a good thing? This awesome game offers something for everyone, why not grab what you can? You are free to use a flight stick if you want as well. Is that "imbalance"? There are jets at your disposal, practice and make them pay.
A wicked portion of my deaths are from pilots but, all of my AA kills were pilots asking for it, lol.

How is this language allowed on a public server ?
FreeWill1329
DK Enlisted: 2012-11-08
2016-01-06 13:50
xXGooseyXx said:
CrushRx said:
Kierlak_1 said:
CrushRx said:
Some pilots are just good, well i should say - take advantage of the vehicle itself and use it to it's potential. They can lay some serious damage before you can lock them with MAA, get back out of range and finish you before you can get even %50 repaired. it's called air superiority and there isn't anything you can do but watch them rack a wicked kill streak. Just leave em alone, we don't need any more butt hurt crybabies in the game.
No, it's called a massive imbalance in the game and it needs to be fixed. It is NOT skill that keeps pilots from being killed by anti air weapons, it's jets and helis being severely overpowered, and anti air weapons being severely underpowered.
Are jets supposed to be easy to shoot down? I always though an imbalance in the air would mean that only one side had jets and the other didn't? But both sides have them and both sides have anti-air. A lot of the pilot types buy a flight stick and practice only flying and why not? The game caters to every class in some way or another and isn't this a good thing? This awesome game offers something for everyone, why not grab what you can? You are free to use a flight stick if you want as well. Is that "imbalance"? There are jets at your disposal, practice and make them pay.
A wicked portion of my deaths are from pilots but, all of my AA kills were pilots asking for it, lol.
How is this language allowed on a public server ?

That necro posting
FreeWill2913
Col_Rucus
GU Enlisted: 2015-11-02
2016-01-06 17:45
Necro to the max. That is my old hacked account that was banned by PB. LOL

This was TRULY a hacked account (that everyone else cries about). Russian hackers got it.

R
TearExtractor
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-01-07 14:32
Ah I missed threads like these. All spearheaded by brain dead morons that have 4 kills in 4+hours of jet play (MISS U BADO <3) all the while remaining so butthurt years later that they end up banned from battlelog. Quality necro if there ever was one.

Can we unban him for a bit? Even a few hours? This forum needs a walking joke to revive it a bit :)
Cryphisss
SE Enlisted: 2012-10-03
2016-01-07 22:16
Closing this thread as it has been necro'ed. Let's leave old threads in the past.

Forum rules:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2832654625482390000/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.