Users on 32-bit operating systems have reported problems with installing the Battlelog web plugin and using Google Chrome. We're working to have this issue resolved before the end of the week. Affected users are encouraged to temporarily use another web browser.

WW2 Gun's from BC2?

39514
US Enlisted: 2011-11-21
2012-05-29 06:43
Did anyone else like running a round with the tommy gun and the the m1grand pwning people?
Miss those daysss. That should be like a DLC, the type 100, m1grand, arisaka, m1a1 carbine. but with sight's this time.
cBlackout
US Enlisted: 2011-11-26
2012-05-29 06:44
Or just add the fun new modern weapons. I like my idea better.

_________________________________________________________
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489638034224/1/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Bump it up

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-gifs-obey-the-rules.gif [chzgifs.files.wordpress.com]
:3
MyEnemy1986
US Enlisted: 2011-12-19
2012-05-29 06:44
What a fucking noob you are, if you had any real skill you'd be asking for revolutionary times muskets.
39514
US Enlisted: 2011-11-21
2012-05-29 06:45
MyEnemy1986 said:
What a fucking noob you are, if you had any real skill you'd be asking for revolutionary times muskets.
crossbow's and sword's like a boss
SqualieBx
US Enlisted: 2011-12-12
2012-05-29 06:46
need to add all modern weapons.... cant be a complete game with out a 50. cal or desert eagle... so on and so forth
Started out hustling, ended up ballin
MyEnemy1986
US Enlisted: 2011-12-19
2012-05-29 06:47
39514 said:
MyEnemy1986 said:
What a fucking noob you are, if you had any real skill you'd be asking for revolutionary times muskets.
crossbow's and sword's like a boss
sticks and slings
39514
US Enlisted: 2011-11-21
2012-05-29 06:50
SqualieBx said:
need to add all modern weapons.... cant be a complete game with out a 50. cal or desert eagle... so on and so forth
people will bitch and say "unbalanced" they do it already with the m98b's 338 lapua round's. i can't even imagine .50 BMG. they would crash the forums with overload of complaining.
SqualieBx
US Enlisted: 2011-12-12
2012-05-29 06:52
39514 said:
SqualieBx said:
need to add all modern weapons.... cant be a complete game with out a 50. cal or desert eagle... so on and so forth
people will bitch and say "unbalanced" they do it already with the m98b's 338 lapua round's. i can't even imagine .50 BMG. they would crash the forums with overload of complaining.

agreed, everyone would have a 50.cal trying to shoot down chopters.... but there so many rifles/ sub machine guns they can add
Started out hustling, ended up ballin
39514
US Enlisted: 2011-11-21
2012-05-29 06:55
SqualieBx said:
39514 said:
SqualieBx said:
need to add all modern weapons.... cant be a complete game with out a 50. cal or desert eagle... so on and so forth
people will bitch and say "unbalanced" they do it already with the m98b's 338 lapua round's. i can't even imagine .50 BMG. they would crash the forums with overload of complaining.
agreed, everyone would have a 50.cal trying to shoot down chopters.... but there so many rifles/ sub machine guns they can add
Yes, more than enough, i like the sound of new sidearm's tho. Maybe some Sig's or Rugger's. maybe even a Modern Colt .45 tactical.