Users on 32-bit operating systems have reported problems with installing the Battlelog web plugin and using Google Chrome. We're working to have this issue resolved before the end of the week. Affected users are encouraged to temporarily use another web browser.
Thread is locked.

DICE Friends dogtag

ThePoolshark
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-03-10 02:05
ReallyGoodBane said:
bump

hahaha
Unless the above post is blue, it is my opinion. I don't care what you think about it.
YOL0SWAGGER420x
AQ Enlisted: 2013-03-02
2013-03-10 02:12
pls give the tag to me
im bumping this thread and that clearly counts as im keeping this thread on the front page so people can nominate
ADRCH89_CR
Enlisted: 2012-08-08
2013-03-10 03:46
I want to be on that list to
Little-_-Man9813
UM Enlisted: 2012-05-28
2013-03-10 04:05
ThePoolshark said:
The problem with this thread is that it turned into "Who has more friends that will post my name", rather than the initial intent. The nominations have been seen. They look into the nominations, so most people who spam their friends to post here WILL NOT get one.

but you got to admit many people who WOULD vote for these people are the one's who like them and if they are helpful mostly they would add them incase of they need them so just cause they are their friend dont mean hey made their friends vote for them cause its like Frankie on pc i voted for him but i have not got to talk to him and he is on my friend list So its kinda hard to tell if they did it on purpose to spam it or not ur right for many people doing that but in many other ways some people wouldnt do it im just saying guys not trying to piss anyone off just saying its true you vote for them they mostly would asdd them or know them enough to be able to tell that they are worthy of the dog tag but its ur choice not mine o well just thought id put my opinion out there. And good job on end game guys i was excited bout cap the flag but when i found out it was like rush short and quick game i dont play it anymore its awsome just wish we has a CAP the flag Conquest where we gotta do it longer id play that instead of playing for min like my first game i played on cap the flag. Just asking. no ur not going to do it its the last map pak but short games are kinda boring. Start and finish some like it but i dont O well im having loads of fun on Hardcore conquest still great full though THANKS DICE!!
you're not RARE, you're not COMMON, you're IMPOSSIBLE to find, and you're the ONLY ONE of you're kind. Grow up! Be a MAN. you say you love her? So go show her.! Take that shy feeling and shove it away and MAN up! THAT's WHAT God SAID!
GOLDMEN-PL
PL Enlisted: 2012-08-28
2013-03-10 09:16
HI all
I found this and I thought that this might be the solution to my problem.
I would love to get this dog tag looking for solutions for about half a year and now I found this topic. So my question how to get or unlock the dog tag?
BORN TO KILL
Captain_Swoopty
US Enlisted: 2011-11-28
2013-03-10 16:53
I believe MURDERAXE is due for his, no?
Viper59000
US Enlisted: 2012-06-10
2013-03-10 17:08
NoobToobMcGoob said:
I believe MURDERAXE is due for his, no?

Agreed.
58 Service stars with the ACB-90 on BF3.
Rafique-Cookies
NL Enlisted: 2012-04-03
2013-03-10 17:43
ReallyGoodBane said:
pls give the tag to me
im bumping this thread and that clearly counts as im keeping this thread on the front page so people can nominate

Its a better reason then most people give ...
MorningTimeCloud
CA Enlisted: 2012-07-04
2013-03-10 17:44
ReallyGoodBane deserves it for keeping this thread at the first page! good job buddy
EA Forums Moderator & Answer HQ Hero • Have any questions? Send me a private message, links in my presentation.
YOL0SWAGGER420x
2013-03-10 17:55
MorningTimeCloud said:
ReallyGoodBane deserves it for keeping this thread at the first page! good job buddy

thank you <3
bump
GOLDMEN-PL
PL Enlisted: 2012-08-28
2013-03-10 18:30
So how do you do that? exactly
BORN TO KILL
Rafique-Cookies
NL Enlisted: 2012-04-03
2013-03-10 18:50
GOLDMEN-PL said:
So how do you do that? exactly

Read the OP
GrowlmonDrgnbutt
US Enlisted: 2011-11-05
2013-03-10 19:19
"Hi DICE, please give me/my friend this tag because I really want it and I didn't read the OP."
Battlelog's original Digimon
SquallIND
US Enlisted: 2012-03-12
2013-03-10 19:39
I would like to nominate Iniduohoudini and innerpenguin creators of IND Gamers you see without them we would have glitchers running around everywhere http://www.youtube.com/user/INDgamers?feature=g-high-c [youtube.com]
Sponcho13
FR Enlisted: 2012-08-06
2013-03-10 21:33
thed0ktor deserved this dogtag for all his help and all his event
YOL0SWAGGER420x
2013-03-10 21:38
bump
G1ock
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-03-10 23:09 , edited 2013-03-10 23:12 by G1ock
@ The PoolShark,
I see you moderate everywhere and hear you. Really I do

I also see this thread is being spammed, and it's a shame as the genuine people who wish to nominate genuine people seem to be ignored.
People forget this is not about YOU and what YOU have done for the community, but for those who you think have given MORE to the community but would never ask, instead, they are nominated and I nominate B3 as this is what it's about.

We nominate those whom we believe would deserve this, and I KNOW these guys deserve it esp after working so hard.
So, again, I submit the following;

I would like to recommend The B3 Big Brother Bot lads - there are many involved so I wouldn't know who to name but definitely -

Cucurbitaceae - B3's creator
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Cucurbitaceae/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

and

Xlr80r
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/xlr8or-B3/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

They/he is-are the designers, programmers and builders of B3 Big Brother Bot.

Over on B3 Big Brother Bot they have an amazing set of people writing, compiling and creating plugins that we use and have used in many games.
B3 was the FIRST ingame admin tool and the B3 team have worked endlessly in FPS games to name but a few;
BC, BC2, BFBC2, BF3, MoW, and so many more...

The team are rock solid in support and give everything they can to help you with your B3 bot and even give support for THIRD PARTY plugins.!!

B3 is an amazing tool and I truly believe these gentlemen and the team over at Big Brother net should deserve recognition for their work.

Please consider this..

Thanks..

BTW, their platoon;
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391301858143 [battlelog.battlefield.com]

And finally to the mods, you probably don't really read 99% of this thread as it seems to be bombarded, but please consider these nominees / nomination that I put forward.
Unfortunately it seems you have to flame or spam to get a response :-/
Honestly, the B3 team deserve this - 110%

Many thanks
EA_AgentX
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-03-11 03:13
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the nominations for the DICE Friends tags. 102 pages is a lot to read though, so we're going to lock the thread (don't create any please) as we go through the nominations (due to heavy trolling, personal grudges brought into the thread and what-not, it may take some time). Once we're done, we'll announce the winners and our next steps.

Thanks again for the nominations - More intel when available.

Over and out,

EA_AgentX
EA Community/Social Admin
Need help? Twitter: @AskEASupport Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AskEASupport For code/account issues, Contact Us at http://help.ea.com Want to be a hero? http://answers.ea.com Ask. Answer. Be the Hero

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.