Canister Shell?!

RG-1M3D
Enlisted: 2011-12-07
2012-09-05 15:56 , edited 2014-08-14 17:27 by RG-1M3D
RIP CANISTER SHELL
JingleMyBalls
Enlisted: 2011-11-07
2012-09-05 15:58 , edited 2012-09-05 15:58 by JingleMyBalls
You can no longer equip canister as secondary weapon ?

Like, you have to choose between canister and main gun ?
SzyjeCzapki
PL Enlisted: 2012-02-10
2012-09-05 15:58
Yes. The shell that does not do ANY DAMAGE to tank armor replaces the ARMOR PIERCING SHELL for you. Moron.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qDJdE88OX-0
JingleMyBalls
2012-09-05 15:59
Are you calling me a moron ?
SzyjeCzapki
2012-09-05 16:00
No. The OP. You can still select the Canister for a secondary weapon but it needs a 4 second reload if you shoot a normal shell before it.
XTS-KingBeef
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
JingleMyBalls said:
Are you calling me a moron ?

Lol he's a pilot to.
Casual Beef.
BadRooster89
Enlisted: 2011-10-29
Good. Go back to Call of Duty because your precious vehicles have finally been balanced. The tank was FIXED, not nerfed. Imagine how the canister shell operates - it is just like a normal tank round loaded into the main assembly. It would TAKE TIME to load a secondary shell into the main cannon, and would not be instantly poppable like it was. Use an LMG or HMG instead - the canister shell was a novelty.

Everybody is crying because they don't want to take time to ADAPT to the changes and would rather give some spiel about how they're gonna quit unless DICE makes their favorite vehicles overpowered again. Gunners should have never had flares to begin with.
JingleMyBalls
2012-09-05 16:04 , edited 2012-09-05 16:05 by JingleMyBalls
It's not true guys

OP is an idiot
SzyjeCzapki
2012-09-05 16:05
BadRooster89 said:
Good. Go back to Call of Duty because your precious vehicles have finally been balanced. The tank was FIXED, not nerfed. Imagine how the canister shell operates - it is just like a normal tank round loaded into the main assembly. It would TAKE TIME to load a secondary shell into the main cannon, and would not be instantly poppable like it was. Use an LMG or HMG instead - the canister shell was a novelty.

Everybody is crying because they don't want to take time to ADAPT to the changes and would rather give some spiel about how they're gonna quit unless DICE makes their favorite vehicles overpowered again. Gunners should have never had flares to begin with.

Though, I don't like the changes made, I definitely agree. Canister was not balanced. Now it gives you more reasons to use Autoloader = shorter reload time. Guided missiles, or coaxial MG's.
Tostie_146
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-09-05 16:08
Last time i checked you cant fit 2 shells into 1 tank tube. So i guess it makes sense since a difference type of ammo has to be loaded
XTS-KingBeef
2012-09-05 16:18
Use your autoloader i will make you hate tanks lol using something other than reactive.
Casual Beef.
RG-1M3D
2012-09-05 16:28 , edited 2012-09-05 16:34 by RG-1M3D
JingleMyBalls said:
It's not true guys

OP is an idiot

Do you understand English ?
Are you a human being ?

BadRooster89 said:

Sir, you are talking about the most special thing on battlefield which are vehicles.
if you think that the Canister Shells was OP in the game then go check it on real life how it works, and if it does not fit so why did they integrate it in the game from the beginning?.
XTS-KingBeef
2012-09-05 16:33
Tanks are OP solution take reactive and prox away simple that would teach all those dam tank whores .
Casual Beef.
Collision_TN
TN Enlisted: 2011-12-29
2012-09-05 17:17
RG_Imed-Bohba said:
BadRooster89 said:

Sir, you are talking about the most special thing on battlefield which are vehicles.
if you think that the Canister Shells was OP in the game then go check it on real life how it works, and if it does not fit so why did they integrate it in the game from the beginning?.

BadRooster89 is right, vehicles have been balanced and you can check them IRL to see how they work, you think it's easy to shoot with the main tank weapon and then fastly shoot a canister shell ? and notice that there should be an partner with you in tank to reload your shells in IRL so thank god that you can reload fastly in tank, and DICE is making its best to make the game close to reality (Yeah I know that DICE also did a lot of bugs).
Representing Battlefield Tunisian community : http://www.facebook.com/groups/BF3TC | Member of REC Filming : http://www.recfilming.com
RG-1M3D
2012-09-05 17:33
TN_Collision said:
BadRooster89 is right, vehicles have been balanced and you can check them IRL to see how they work, you think it's easy to shoot with the main tank weapon and then fastly shoot a canister shell ? and notice that there should be an partner with you in tank to reload your shells in IRL so thank god that you can reload fastly in tank, and DICE is making its best to make the game close to reality (Yeah I know that DICE also did a lot of bugs).

In real life and exactly like the way you think, the third place in tank must fill in some fuel :D
JamiePrittPeters
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-09-05 17:44
RG_Imed-Bohba said:
DICE,

Battlefield 3 is not playable anymore..

who was complaining about tanks & choppers & Heli scout before ?

Canister shells in tank REPLACE the AP Shell , for me the Canister shells is not a secondary weapon for tanks anymore..

Choppers : LOL

Pilot & Gunner Synchronization they Said...
Battlefield team work they Said...

Stinger is the GOD weapons if someone wants free double kills.

you better make a patch to fix hitregs (tank hits a chopper/jet and nothing happens) , jav/stingers bug (circling in the sky then hit you) , the glitches used to get under the maps or out of it... & the ridicules damage of Rush jets vs tanks if you really want to balance the game.

I was moving to new country in order to complete my education and i was not ready mentally, now im sure im, cause i will quit Battlefield and i will search for games without vehicles in and who knows maybe with killstreaks ;)

Sincerely, Imed.

awwwww......cant fire twice anymore....wwwaaaaahhhhhhh.
Koponenn
FI Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2012-09-05 17:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BydYgfCmekQ [youtube.com]
I left my wallet in El Segundo
Collision_TN
TN Enlisted: 2011-12-29
2012-09-05 17:46
RG_Imed-Bohba said:
TN_Collision said:
In real life and exactly like the way you think, the third place in tank must fill in some fuel :D

I actually don't use that position.
Representing Battlefield Tunisian community : http://www.facebook.com/groups/BF3TC | Member of REC Filming : http://www.recfilming.com
Hamma-Ghanmi
Enlisted: 2012-04-27
2012-09-05 18:12 , edited 2012-09-05 18:19 by Hamma-Ghanmi
No one can deny that the tank has been set, however this update has created a huge disadvantage against other vehicles removing its power and limiting its role
Lenny_CHI
CL Enlisted: 2011-12-21
2012-09-05 18:16
OP is right there is no use for the AP shell anymore i can kill MBTs,IFV's and Mobile AAs with the canister shell all day...

wait