Users on 32-bit operating systems have reported problems with installing the Battlelog web plugin and using Google Chrome. We're working to have this issue resolved before the end of the week. Affected users are encouraged to temporarily use another web browser.

rivaLxfactor is the best in the world

IlllllIIIIIIII
US Enlisted: 2012-02-08
2012-09-25 03:44
Zanres said:
All he does is infantry as a medic. Horrible player needs to go die.

all you do is whore the jets
GreatLeviathen is worthless FAGGOT in BF3
3AIsReallyAwful
Enlisted: 2012-01-16
2012-09-25 03:51 , edited 2012-09-25 03:51 by 3AIsReallyAwful
MNHClever said:
Zanres said:
Says the fail Console Player. Why are you even on the PC Section of Battlelog Forums!? :s

So what? BF3 is a FPS Game... OH and he's a decent Tanker hence rivaLxfactor is the main tank driver for rivaL in Competitive Matches...

EDIT:

I just realized that this Thread has been moved to "English Forums - Off Topic/General Discussions"... Huh!

Aww look at the wee little butt hurt monkey trying to protect a fake player.

If a player does not use every aspect of the game they are a waste of time.

LuC1FeR-hL said:
Zanres said:

If you look closely you can see I do everything.

Jokes on you nub.

inb4uraphaggotanyways
.Done
MNHClever
CA Enlisted: 2011-12-01
2012-09-25 03:53
Zanres said:
MNHClever said:
Zanres said:
Says the fail Console Player. Why are you even on the PC Section of Battlelog Forums!? :s

So what? BF3 is a FPS Game... OH and he's a decent Tanker hence rivaLxfactor is the main tank driver for rivaL in Competitive Matches...

EDIT:

I just realized that this Thread has been moved to "English Forums - Off Topic/General Discussions"... Huh!

I am not trying to protect anyone you dumbo. I am just simply and purely stating facts.
3AIsReallyAwful
2012-09-25 03:54
MNHClever said:
Zanres said:
MNHClever said:
Zanres said:

EDIT:

I am not trying to protect anyone you dumbo. I am just simply and purely stating facts.

No facts I can see monkey :D
.Done
IlllllIIIIIIII
US Enlisted: 2012-02-08
2012-09-25 03:59
Zanres said:
MNHClever said:
Zanres said:

EDIT:

LuC1FeR-hL said:
Zanres said:

If you look closely you can see I do everything.

Jokes on you nub.

inb4uraphaggotanyways

You still suck =/
GreatLeviathen is worthless FAGGOT in BF3
MNHClever
2012-09-25 04:02 , edited 2012-09-25 04:03 by MNHClever
Zanres said:
MNHClever said:
Zanres said:
MNHClever said:
Zanres said:

EDIT:

No facts I can see monkey :D

!?

You can't handle the fact that I proved you wrong about rivaLxfactor doesn't play Infantry only?
3AIsReallyAwful
2012-09-25 04:04 , edited 2012-09-25 04:05 by 3AIsReallyAwful
It's called ratio monkey and he has bad ones.

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/2k5y/popcornplox.gif [i442.photobucket.com]

Now whats that? Oh yes the sound of you being wrong again. :D
.Done
MNHClever
2012-09-25 04:25
Zanres said:
It's called ratio monkey and he has bad ones.

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/2k5y/popcornplox.gif [i442.photobucket.com]

Now whats that? Oh yes the sound of you being wrong again. :D

I don't get it.
-OnnSight-
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-09-25 04:29
S1eB said:
Therussianbadger is pretty good as well, i'd like to see him go up against Xfactor. To be honest, I think badger would give him a run for his money.

nope sorry
WarGazmXDi
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-09-25 10:03
MNHClever said:
WarGasimXDi said:
NOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/Q4aXOBqAvuc?hd=1 [youtu.be]
You are so bad at FPS Games... It's rather painful actually!@!@!@

LOL
ROFL
:))

OH LOOKY AT MEH I IZ KILL RIVALXFACTOR YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAghbdslkfbgnbnfkdlsgbnsfdg

Fail kiddo. You and your noob Clan Members still rage about me!? LAWL.

546 Score / Min and you reset your Stats... YOU CAMP BRAH JUST TO PRESERVE A HIGH K/D RATIO!?!?!? TROLOLOL.

EDIT:

Hardcore Mode...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

HAHAHA First of there little bitch CLEVER, I never camp hahhah when has anyone ever seen me camp??? NEVER, your the bitc hthat sits there on CANALS hiding under the crane with your little head popped up over the box's, your the one that hides little one. Second off, I never play hardcore I seen rival was in there and decided to play a round with him, noob. And no one in my clan has ever raged against you nor has ever played against you. I'm the only one in my clan that has ever played with you or against you, so don't bring my clan into anything. Clever your a bitch everyone knows it, your skills are not really that great. Well I'm not going to sit hear and argue with a bitch like your self, its pointless, see yea bitch boy
Mr_N4sTy-Pants
US Enlisted: 2012-06-20
2012-09-25 15:42
We make him rage, and we're nothing special. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/44069617/1/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Kibax
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-09-25 15:47
He's such a scrub.
Battlefield Premium+ is required to view this signature.
MNHClever
2012-09-27 04:59
WarGasimXDi said:
MNHClever said:
WarGasimXDi said:
NOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/Q4aXOBqAvuc?hd=1 [youtu.be]
You are so bad at FPS Games... It's rather painful actually!@!@!@

LOL
ROFL
:))

OH LOOKY AT MEH I IZ KILL RIVALXFACTOR YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAghbdslkfbgnbnfkdlsgbnsfdg

Fail kiddo. You and your noob Clan Members still rage about me!? LAWL.

546 Score / Min and you reset your Stats... YOU CAMP BRAH JUST TO PRESERVE A HIGH K/D RATIO!?!?!? TROLOLOL.

EDIT:

Hardcore Mode...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
HAHAHA First of there little bitch CLEVER, I never camp hahhah when has anyone ever seen me camp??? NEVER, your the bitc hthat sits there on CANALS hiding under the crane with your little head popped up over the box's, your the one that hides little one. Second off, I never play hardcore I seen rival was in there and decided to play a round with him, noob. And no one in my clan has ever raged against you nor has ever played against you. I'm the only one in my clan that has ever played with you or against you, so don't bring my clan into anything. Clever your a bitch everyone knows it, your skills are not really that great. Well I'm not going to sit hear and argue with a bitch like your self, its pointless, see yea bitch boy

Kiddo.
woodson346
AU Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2012-09-27 12:25
Id love to see him play on console
DukeandRoidz
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-10-17 10:17
timpamaan said:
anderzel, jackfrags and whitemoose is way better that rival och lvlcap

Whilst I've seen some of and am impressed with WhiteMoose's work, this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oGjnzdnjxs) [youtube.com] has RXF outdoing the Moose (and everyone else) on nearly all of the matches.
What footage exists showing RXF being outplayed (or hacking) in Tournaments?