Thread is locked.

Amanda Todd

Good-Guy-Mike
US Enlisted: 2011-12-25
2012-10-14 02:28 , edited 2012-10-14 02:29 by Good-Guy-Mike
What ever happened to standing up to your bullies?

When I was in grade school, my bully pushed me up against the lockers, I got back up, punched him right in the face.

Never bothered me again.

These days you have kids committing suicide ...

>:|
ICanadianVikingI
CA Enlisted: 2012-03-14
2012-10-14 02:33 , edited 2012-10-14 02:33 by ICanadianVikingI
Snipermike4321 said:

When I was in grade school, my bully pushed me up against the lockers, I got back up, punched him right in the face.

Never bothered me again.

It's because our school systems are full of cowards, they force us to tell teachers that do absolutely nothing, and if you punch the bullies in the face, you get expelled.
Even if its self defence.
Til Valhall rir jeg, med Valkyriene ved min side! |English| To Valhalla I ride, with the Valkyries by my side!
ForThemPanzerz
US Enlisted: 2012-06-14
2012-10-14 02:36
Snipermike4321 said:

Never bothered me again.

when i got bullied it was by a poor kid who lived in a trailer

i made fun of him being an insest baby and he stfu

then i bullied him
Forumfielding till the wee hours of the morning, now that's the way you do it!
Lord-Pepper
US Enlisted: 2012-07-05
2012-10-14 14:38
A girl that commits suicide to bullying....
Top 1% Aug Kills. 45 + service stars
usssouthdakota5
BE Enlisted: 2011-11-21
2012-10-14 14:39
i don't care
i'm a blueberry, blueberries are cool
DarkIntention
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-10-14 14:43
Its sad she feels the only way to get away from them was to kill herself.

These kids need to be taught that Bullying does stop and 1 day in the not to distant future for her she would have been in College or University and away from those morons and she wouldn't have had to deal with that.

IMO the kids that bullied her should get punished and punished hard.

I have no respect or tolerance for bullying at all...
Twitter: @crazycanukk TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/crazycanukk PSN: Crasycanuck
TheFinnishSniper
FI Enlisted: 2012-09-04
2012-10-14 14:45
in Finland, two boys had to go to supreme court for bullying, and got a 400€ fine (each of them)
Felixlynch777
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2012-10-14 14:45
When I was 13 years old I didn't spend my time flashing people on the internet...well I'm not a girl but still.

When my sister was 13 she collected barbies and played with her pet cat. Kids are odd nowadays.

I do feel sorry for her though, that's why it's good to be very careful on the internet, weirdos everywhere.
This ain't the garden of Eden, there are no angels above
Crabislav
RU Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-10-14 15:07
Jesus Christ. How could people hate on her even after her death?
Dicks are delicious
IgorBoris
PL Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-10-14 15:09
Can we ban facebook now
Victim_0f_Lag
US Enlisted: 2012-09-10
2012-10-14 15:14
Suicide is the cowards way out, and her reasons for committing suicide are the dumbest... and sound like complete bullshit too. The lack of support that she received is ridiculous astonishingly unrealistic, how is it that NO ONE thought to find "the guy" and press charges, hell, the guy even made a Facebook page with underage boobage and no one cried foul? Somebody had to know what was going on considering the number of times she moved in a short period of time.

I don't doubt the suicide is fake because there's all sorts of news about it, but I think the story is a fabrication. I don't know what really happened, but what is described in the video is just too unbelievable.

If it's not fake, then she was really dumb. "Hahaha, let me show you my tits on the internet and then sleep with a boy who already has a girlfriend, nothing could possibly go wrong!"

I think the amount of attention that bullied kids committing suicide is getting in the media is giving kids this genius idea that the best way to handle the tough situations in life is to kill yourself... because hey, now everyone is going to hear your story and feel sad for you... but you're dead now, and you've wasted what could have been a perfectly normal life if you had just sucked it up.
TheFinnishSniper
2012-10-14 15:14
This coming from a 'Murican LOOL
BadM3diC1n3
Enlisted: 2011-12-16
2012-10-14 15:49 , edited 2012-10-14 15:51 by BadM3diC1n3
Don't care, life sucks she took the easy way out bla, bla, bla. Most of this was of her own fault. You don't get the school whore reputation for nothing. So remember kiddies don't take photos of your breasts for strangers on the internet.

EDIT: Victim of Lag well said.

So there's one less person in the world, boo hoo. 6 billion more and growing by the day to care about. Being "bullied" (lmao what a lame word) is part of life. Either you ignore it, suck it up and deal with your faults or kill yourself. Guess she couldn't do the first two.
-l86a2-gunner-
GB Enlisted: 2012-01-03
2012-10-14 16:54
DarkIntention said:
Its sad she feels the only way to get away from them was to kill herself.

These kids need to be taught that Bullying does stop and 1 day in the not to distant future for her she would have been in College or University and away from those morons and she wouldn't have had to deal with that.

IMO the kids that bullied her should get punished and punished hard.

I have no respect or tolerance for bullying at all...

well said
Zanres
Enlisted: 2012-01-16
2012-10-14 16:57
It's stupid that people are only look at this one girl. This shit happens to teens every day around the world. Hundreds if not thousands kill them selves over bulling. Each case is tragic, but stop trying to act heartfelt over one case when you need to open your eyes at the whole.
.Done
FFRzzzzz
SE Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2012-10-14 16:58
panzerkiller111 said:
DrD00m1337 said:
panzerkiller111 said:
who the hell is this and what happened
hot girl died cuz of flashing to old man
dafuq
See me on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/FFRzzzzz?feature=mhee
TheFinnishSniper
2012-10-14 16:58
Zanres said:
It's stupid that people are only look at this one girl. This shit happens to teens every day around the world. Hundreds if not thousands kill them selves over bulling. Each case is tragic, but stop trying to act heartfelt over one case when you need to open your eyes at the whole.

for the first time, a Russian says something smart.
xXHD-SWAG-420Xx
PR Enlisted: 2012-09-17
2012-10-14 17:05
Zanres said:

http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/South-Park-Facebook.jpg [starcasm.net]
YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE WILL EVENTUALLY BE DEAD
ICanadianVikingI
CA Enlisted: 2012-03-14
2012-10-14 17:37
Victim_0f_Lag said:
Suicide is the cowards way out, and her reasons for committing suicide are the dumbest... and sound like complete bullshit too. The lack of support that she received is ridiculous astonishingly unrealistic, how is it that NO ONE thought to find "the guy" and press charges, hell, the guy even made a Facebook page with underage boobage and no one cried foul? Somebody had to know what was going on considering the number of times she moved in a short period of time.

I don't doubt the suicide is fake because there's all sorts of news about it, but I think the story is a fabrication. I don't know what really happened, but what is described in the video is just too unbelievable.

If it's not fake, then she was really dumb. "Hahaha, let me show you my tits on the internet and then sleep with a boy who already has a girlfriend, nothing could possibly go wrong!"

I think the amount of attention that bullied kids committing suicide is getting in the media is giving kids this genius idea that the best way to handle the tough situations in life is to kill yourself... because hey, now everyone is going to hear your story and feel sad for you... but you're dead now, and you've wasted what could have been a perfectly normal life if you had just sucked it up.

+10000000000000000000
Til Valhall rir jeg, med Valkyriene ved min side! |English| To Valhalla I ride, with the Valkyries by my side!
usssouthdakota5
BE Enlisted: 2011-11-21
2012-10-14 17:39
this hype will end in a day or 2
i'm a blueberry, blueberries are cool

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.