Official Bug Reports - Multiplatform MOHWF

DigitalHitmann
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-10-24 04:31 , edited 2012-11-01 17:54 by DigitalHitmann
Take a knee, Soldier!

As we step off into the fray in our first week of Medal of Honor: Warfighter, we are bound to come across bugs, glitches, and issues that can be patched to better the experience of players around the globe. We want this to be your game, and make it what you want it to be but we cant do that without your help. You are our eyes and ears, as you are the ones playing the game more than anything.

Within this thread, please specify in detail the issues you are having, how they occur, where they occur, as well as any other detailed information you can provide for us as this will better help us understand the circumstances in which you are experiencing the problem. This will help us create a better experience for you, but also support our community.

*This is not a gripe and grief thread. This is a bug report thread. Any non-relevant replies will be edited and /or removed. Please keep this as mild mannered, and professional as possible. We sincerely thank you for your feedback.

Please use the following as an example on how to report your issue to us. Please be as specific as possible so that we can further pin-point your issues:

Example:

Issue: Falling Through Map
Platform: Playstation 3
Map: Shogore Valley
Mode: Hotspot
Description: When I use the "Fall Back" option to respawn my character falls through the map and I have to force suicide to respawn normally again.

//BREAK//

List of Known Issues (Updated -- 10/31/2012):

-Stats rolling back.
-Loss of levels.
-Loss of unlocks.
-Stuck on specific rank, cant rank past it.
-Gaining "negative" experience.
-Previous unlocks are relocked midgame.
-Falling through the map by "Fallback" respawn.
-Apache pilot seat difficult to use.
-Reload animation clipping.
-Reload animation stopping, but reloading the actual ammo count a few seconds later.
-Loss of audio while firing your weapon.
-Delayed audio while firing your weapon and/or Support Actions.
-Multiple clipping issues through objects that would appear that you can shoot through however you cannot. Chain link fences and bushes seem to be the biggest ones.
-Weapon customizations reverting to original when exiting lobbies.
-Spawning on the outside of the map with no way to get back inside playable zones. (Tungawan Jungle; Update - Multiple Maps)
-Multiple issues concerning VOIP. Cant hear team or fireteam buddy other than mid-session breaks.
-Character classes reverting after death.
-G18 stats are not represented on Battlelog.

List of Unknown Issues (Updated -- 10/31/2012):

-Whitebox overlay on weapons while running. Saw first hand on a secondary screen, could not duplicate.
-Invisible weapons during respawn. May be to throwing grenades and quickly swapping between weapons.
-Game crashes during weapon and equipment change. (PC)
-Some enemies able to shoot while theyre reloading to the user playing. (Same as Battlefield 3)
-Streamline issues still prevalent.
-Spawning in mid-air above the map. (Possibly linked to Blackhawk Support Action.)
-Sending invites to someone invites everyone on your list instead of just that particular person. (Possibly discrepancy between Platoon Invite and Friend Invite.)
-Game crashes if windows key is pressed.
-Cannot enable windowed mode.
-Peak and lean around objects while firing can lead to shooting at invisible walls.
-Key bindings not saving.
-The Aimpoint Micro + 3x magnifier does not work as intended.
-Additional 3x magnifiers do not work as intended.
-"Warchief" trophy / achievement is still locked while all characters are unlocked.
-Certain menus freezing, primarily 'My Gun'. (Needs further testing.)
-Screen adjust not saving. (Xbox 360)
-Blackhawk repel sound carrying over when Blackhawk has retreated. Same sound looping over an over. Disappears when player moves away, reappears when player moves back to same spot.
-Losing peripheral control during the middle of a menu and/or game. (PC)
-While using the Switchblade sometimes the animation doesnt go through its full cycle. (PS3)
-While using the Switchblade sometimes the animation clips after exploding forcing the player into spectator mode. (PC)

List of Representational Graphic and Text Issues (Assets) (Updated -- 10/31/2012):

-Mk16 PDW FSK/HJK muzzle option showing up as "Standard Magazine".
-Demolitions (EOD) class gun clipping while ADS through blast shield.
-Soldier models for Spec-Ops SAS-R and Korean UDT/SEAL are flipped.
-Double mag glitch during "Top Fireteam" end cutscene.
-Fireteam buddy image (Left side of screen during respawn) gets stuck on screen.
-Experience / Rank up bar graphic collision.
-Experience / Ribbon glitches, gaining experience but still listed as 0 / 0.
-No fireteam buddy green outline on "Ultra". (Possibly a discrepancy between core and immersive.)
-Blue tint on the "My Gun" screen.
-Invisible walls around the overturned boats and sail boat on Somali. Unable to shoot anyone on the other side if you can see them.
-Unlocks on weapons only appear to the person using them, not to others within the same game.

List of Requests (Updated -- 10/29/2012):

-Ability to change Fireteams mid-game if a friend joins through you or youre put on oppisite teams. (Pre-locking Fireteams.)
-Field of View toggle.
-Ping visible for PC players.
-Lengthen the time between Objectives blowing up on Combat Mission so players arent immediately out of bounds.
-Ability to turn VOIP completely off.
-Various changes to Hardcore / Immersive including lower health or increased weapon damage.
-More visible "Quit" function.
Medal of Honor "VIP" - Sept. 2012 | | BravoINTEL.com Staff and Lead Writer | | BravoINTEL.com Twitter Correspondent
DV8_Wolfpack
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-10-24 04:32 , edited 2012-10-24 20:04 by DV8_Wolfpack
PS3 all game modes and maps:
sound cutting out
delayed gameplay sounds
server laggggggg
invisible guns
big white squares obstructing my view
freezing without lag
being unable to respawn
PTFO or GTFO
KleberDrop
BR Enlisted: 2011-12-01
2012-10-24 04:36
my game crashes and I can not play anymore! I can not choose another different weapon, I can not change my weapon equipment, ERROR at the end of each game and back to the window
pulseMOD441
2012-10-24 04:58 , edited 2012-10-24 05:11 by pulseMOD441
-Mk16 PDW FSK/HJK muzzle customization option shows up as "Standard Magazine"

-ADS with demo class while "paint ball" looking mask is down *not the welding helmet thing* causes the back of your gun to clip through the mask.

-Humiliation can be timed properly so that you get a quick chop kill as opposed to the drawn out animation, this makes the assassination animation undesireable as it makes you very vulnerable. Either give some kind of greater bonus to doing the assassination animation, speed up the animation or remove it all together (the first 2 would be the better options)

-Enemies able to shoot while still in reload animation. Tweak reload animation speed(?)

-Menus still need streamlining and tweaking on consoles. Pressing A (I assume X on PS3) on selected weapon or selected unit brings you back to the main menu, not very intuitive as normally after "selecting" you would want to continue tweaking around in the weapon/class menus. Possibly change A and X/Y functionality so that A selects and allows you to continue modifying and X/Y functions as Quick Select bringing you back to the main menu. (I say X/Y because the button functionality seems to differ from My Soldier and My Gun screen)

-Somewhat connected to above, not really a glitch but more streamling/improving. Changing unit is strictly aesthetic. Add in "preview" functionality to unit change so when you hover over the selected unit it changes it's appearence on screen without having to select it, go back in, select another, go back in, on and on.

-Fix hit boxes on random items in game. Some large gaps in fences cannot be shot through, also some rocks have large invisible barriers that can't be shot through.

-Suggestion: Modify final support action for each class to make it unique per class. Apache is fun but the class specific support actions add to the strategy of which class you pick. Making the final action different and powerful for each class would further improve on the depth and strategy.
bonds20340
US Enlisted: 2012-10-04
2012-10-24 05:07 , edited 2012-10-24 05:37 by bonds20340
platform ps3
maps all
modes all

ive noticed that sometimes if you press reload while pressing another button it wont reload,, also noted that there are times when the the gun will reload but the simulation dosent take place, so the guy just keeps his hands on the gun and it just reloads without movements, ill post more as i play,,
there has been some black screens as a game ends and goes to the mid game lobby

internet connection,
56mbps down
6mbps up

type coax cable/fiber optic

note i noticed in a deathmatch.. one of the maps i kneeled down next to a box truck and i saw a big white box,, as i moved away it went away,, but i got up on the building 7 oclock (with the plane crashed into the roof) that if i looked back at the spot it reappeared,, im guessing this has somthing to do with the picture wrapping but im not sure
IICRASHER
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-10-24 05:35
platform PC
maps= all
modes=all

when i set a specific skin and weapon combination for a class, every time i exit the lobby it makes a random selection for me.
OracleTwo
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-10-24 05:56
I would like to confirm the above poster's report, the same thing is happening to me on PC;

I make changes to all my classes and weapons, but when I close and reopen the game, it chooses the same set of seemingly random operators.
rk_reddevil
US Enlisted: 2011-11-26
2012-10-24 11:31
Couple of game breaking glitches/features,

1. Not able to switch teams or fire team buddies. I dont want to play with randoms, I would rather play with my friends.
2. Hip fire is very bad in this game.
322_OMEGA_322
Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-10-24 12:55
rk_reddevil said:

1. Not able to switch teams or fire team buddies. I dont want to play with randoms, I would rather play with my friends.

+1000000000000
xSteaIthy
BR Enlisted: 2012-04-06
2012-10-24 13:23
Issue : Applicative Crash
Plataform: PC
The launcher for the game ( NOT BATTLELOG ) always crashes when I try to join a server, change a weapon, etc
Also, make sure you're able to invite specific people to your party, sometimes people I don't want to play with tag along
LunaticOnExtacy
DE Enlisted: 2012-05-01
2012-10-24 13:26
OMEGAPEX said:
rk_reddevil said:

+1000000000000

+1 here aswell, please make us able to switch fireteams/teams
booty polis
williamjr27
Enlisted: 2012-04-30
2012-10-24 13:26
Ps3
24mbs down
5mbs up
Fiber optic

I've noticed all or these issues along with frozen respawn screen. Could not select anything and was forced to restart game disc when I couldn't leave game even after the game ended. Fall back death spawn outside of map, through map, and 50ft in the air. No lag, those experiencing lag check your connection type and speed. Game is fun but currently broken, the above issues + being able to change fireteams mid game are being anxiously awaited.
commandergander
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-10-24 13:28 , edited 2012-10-24 13:29 by commandergander
On PS3, I noticed that some attachments are unlocked by obtaining a certain score, while other and unlocked when you receive a certain pin for the weapon. What confuses me is when they say "Locked", and there is no explanation on how to unlock these. Is this a glitch? Can somebody please explain this if they know. Nobody seems to know!
DigitalHitmann
2012-10-24 13:28
TGxStealthy said:
Issue : Applicative Crash
Plataform: PC
The launcher for the game ( NOT BATTLELOG ) always crashes when I try to join a server, change a weapon, etc
Also, make sure you're able to invite specific people to your party, sometimes people I don't want to play with tag along

You should already be able to invite specific people as long as youre friends with them using the Battlelog social hub.
Medal of Honor "VIP" - Sept. 2012 | | BravoINTEL.com Staff and Lead Writer | | BravoINTEL.com Twitter Correspondent
TOASTFACE911
Enlisted: 2012-10-07
2012-10-24 13:30 , edited 2012-10-24 13:33 by TOASTFACE911
ps3

35 mbps down
8 mbps up

All modes

All Maps

Stats rolling back.
-Loss of levels.
-Loss of unlocks.
-Stuck on specific rank, cant rank past it.
-Gaining "negative" experience.
-Experience / Rank up bar graphic collision.
-Previous unlocks are relocked midgame.
-Falling through the map by "Fallback" respawn.
-Apache pilot seat difficult to use.
-Reload animation clipping.
-Loss of audio while firing your weapon.
-Severe stuttering/lag
-Dying without being hit by anything (or it just isnt showing up)
-Spawn Camping
TheCookieMachine
NL Enlisted: 2012-09-04
2012-10-24 13:31
BassTank said:
OMEGAPEX said:
rk_reddevil said:

+1000000000000
+1 here aswell, please make us able to switch fireteams/teams

Seems good
HOSTILE-IIRaGeII
US Enlisted: 2011-11-25
2012-10-24 13:36
30 down

5 up

Problem 1 :

Unable to change fire teams / teams in general

Problem 2 :

when inviting players to your party it invites every one, this spams me like crazy. can we invite A SPECIFIC person. I can also only invite platoon only but then every one on your platoons will be invited again spamming

3) FOV could be different.

4) game crashes (not so often for me)
DigitalHitmann
2012-10-24 13:38
For graphical collisions and penetration issues (IE: Big white box, Cant shoot through X), please remember to cite specific examples. Tell us where they are and what side of the objectives the are one (Is it on the left or right side of B? Is it on a certain building? ect). Be specific as possible when reporting.

Thank you for your feedback.
LvL100Applebloom
2012-10-24 13:42
First two tries playing the game froze and had to go into task manager. Can't click anything but "choose spawn" or the game will crash. Also, joined a game at the very end. When the next round timer reached 0, the screen went black and nothing happened. Task manager to the rescue again.
LunaticOnExtacy
DE Enlisted: 2012-05-01
2012-10-24 13:50 , edited 2012-10-24 13:54 by LunaticOnExtacy
-IIRaGeII-us said:
Problem 1 :

Unable to change fire teams / teams in general

Problem 2 :

when inviting players to your party it invites every one, this spams me like crazy. can we invite A SPECIFIC person. I can also only invite platoon only but then every one on your platoons will be invited again spamming

3) FOV could be different.

same opinion here

a FOV slider would be awesome ! aswell as being able to simply join people instead of having to join a party with them

and there was one rock, on al farra cliffside I believe on the outskits of the map, where you couldnt shoot thru, will take a pic as soon as I stumble across it
booty polis