Users on 32-bit operating systems have reported problems with installing the Battlelog web plugin and using Google Chrome. We're working to have this issue resolved before the end of the week. Affected users are encouraged to temporarily use another web browser.

custom premium dog tags!

hollandje
NL Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2012-12-01 19:32 , edited 2013-09-25 09:17 by hollandje
Closed

___________________________________________________________
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654348278 [battlelog.battlefield.com]
█ DICE friend █ custom dog tag creator █ Dutch
IIIFliPIII
NL Enlisted: 2012-11-15
2012-12-01 19:49
i want one with my name ( Felipenow ) and than some choppers around or expolsens
cuadrad
CL Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2012-12-01 20:11
Nice work , but i think the letters are way too big.
WolfBite2
US Enlisted: 2012-08-25
2012-12-01 20:16
Could I have one (Wolfieboy551)? thanks :)
DAROCK2300
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-01 21:59
That's actually a great idea. Maybe we can get this idea to Dice somehow and have them put it in for the End Game DLC update.
SIGNED.
Amphetamine27
Enlisted: 2011-12-16
2012-12-01 22:07
Imagine if Battlelog should "record" each costum dog tag...
hollandje
NL Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2012-12-01 22:38
Fel1penow said:
i want one with my name ( Felipenow ) and than some choppers around or expolsens

WolfBite2 said:
Could I have one (Wolfieboy551)? thanks :)


both of them are added :)

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd379/hollandje/wolffieboy551.png [i1216.photobucket.com]
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd379/hollandje/felipnow.png [i1216.photobucket.com]

cuadrad said:
Nice work , but i think the letters are way too big.


thanks for the feedback, i think your right, i'll change it! :)

___________________________________________________________
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654348278 [battlelog.battlefield.com]
█ DICE friend █ custom dog tag creator █ Dutch
WolfBite2
US Enlisted: 2012-08-25
2012-12-01 22:44 , edited 2012-12-01 23:02 by WolfBite2
hollandje said:
Fel1penow said:
i want one with my name ( Felipenow ) and than some choppers around or expolsens
WolfBite2 said:
Could I have one (Wolfieboy551)? thanks :)


both of them are added :)

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd379/hollandje/wolffieboy551.png [i1216.photobucket.com]
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd379/hollandje/felipnow.png [i1216.photobucket.com]

cuadrad said:
Nice work , but i think the letters are way too big.


thanks for the feedback, i think your right, i'll change it! :)

___________________________________________________________
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654348278 [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Thank you so much!!! this is now going to be my grav :D
EDIT:the pic is too big to use as a gravatar :( i dont know how to fix it
killer536
US Enlisted: 2012-05-29
2012-12-01 23:18
can i please have one first tag (death comes to all when i pull the trigger for your head) and second tag (a skull showing its skull getting penitraded with a 50.cal bullet) id appreciate it if you can??(;
hollandje
NL Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2012-12-03 21:59 , edited 2012-12-06 15:43 by hollandje
made a premium christmas dog tag!! :)

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd379/hollandje/christmaspremium.png [i1216.photobucket.com]

killer536 said:
can i please have one first tag (death comes to all when i pull the trigger for your head) and second tag (a skull showing its skull getting penitraded with a 50.cal bullet) id appreciate it if you can??(;


I'm done with your dog tags, I hope you like it!! :) it took me some time to make it

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd379/hollandje/dogtagforkiller543.png [i1216.photobucket.com]

___________________________________________________________
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654348278 [battlelog.battlefield.com]
█ DICE friend █ custom dog tag creator █ Dutch
VANUCCl
GB Enlisted: 2013-04-15
2013-09-24 20:52
are you still doing this ?

www.Battlefieldsquad.com
www.battlefieldsquad.com
hollandje
NL Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2013-09-25 09:13
VANUCCl said:
are you still doing this ?

www.Battlefieldsquad.com


Uhm... I can make an exception for you
█ DICE friend █ custom dog tag creator █ Dutch
VANUCCl
GB Enlisted: 2013-04-15
2013-09-26 15:01
hollandje said:
VANUCCl said:
are you still doing this ?

www.Battlefieldsquad.com
Uhm... I can make an exception for you



my hero

Can i have one that says VANUCCI with if possible a picture of chuck norris next to it ?
www.battlefieldsquad.com
hollandje
NL Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2013-09-27 14:11 , edited 2013-09-27 15:03 by hollandje
VANUCCl said:
hollandje said:
VANUCCl said:
are you still doing this ?

www.Battlefieldsquad.com
Uhm... I can make an exception for you
my hero

Can i have one that says VANUCCI with if possible a picture of chuck norris next to it ?


I'll look what I can do. I'm busy right now with Battlefield 4 tags so I won't be that fast with the tag ;)
█ DICE friend █ custom dog tag creator █ Dutch
VANUCCl
GB Enlisted: 2013-04-15
2013-09-27 17:44
hollandje said:
VANUCCl said:
hollandje said:
VANUCCl said:
are you still doing this ?

www.Battlefieldsquad.com
Uhm... I can make an exception for you
my hero

Can i have one that says VANUCCI with if possible a picture of chuck norris next to it ?
I'll look what I can do. I'm busy right now with Battlefield 4 tags so I won't be that fast with the tag ;)


np when ever you can. thanks

www.Battlefieldsquad.com
www.battlefieldsquad.com
Medineuh
FR Enlisted: 2011-11-02
2014-01-08 04:19
This post has been removed by the Battlelog administrators.