Thread is locked.

Game could not login to EA Online (1)

KazeroPL
PL Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2012-12-26 20:52
(google translate,sorry)

Hello!
After resolving several other issues with Battlefield 3 (which luckily I found the answers), came another problem, and I have totally no idea how to solve it. Well, I can not connect to any multiplayer server, moreover, the same is true when trying to connect to a mode of cooperation. When I join a server, the game starts and it gives me the belt "Loading ...". After about a minute of loading the game shuts down and gives me this error: "Disconnected from the game: could not join server." Sometimes it happens that I get the notification "You have been disconnected from EA Online (1)".

I looked through various forums and found that not only do I have this problem. Many people also could not connect to the server. I have not found a satisfactory answer, but apparently some people have already solved this problem. In any case it was something else. Most of the people I met this problem, installed Battlefield 3 recently, specifically a few days ago (I installed BF3 24 December). I suppose that this error may be related to the latest patch, if the person who bought the game immediately after the release, did not have this problem.

Solutions that did not help:
First Antywirusie disable firewall and the Control Panel.
Second Install the game again. I have not tried it, but from what I remember, any person that did not help.

Also I think at the end of that campaign works fine.

Waiting for help, thanks in advance for your trouble
PirateR9Baii
NO Enlisted: 2011-12-06
2012-12-26 21:26
Try reinstall Origin.
Happend to me once, and that actually helped lol.
SupraFull
PL Enlisted: 2012-04-16
2012-12-26 22:04
not working
lPirateBayl said:
Try reinstall Origin.
Happend to me once, and that actually helped lol.
theDokt0r
RS Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2012-12-26 22:15
Hi there:

Try the steps below and you should not receive the error message again.

- Click at Start
- Go to ''Run''
- Write : services.msc
- Scroll down to SSDP Discovery
- Right click it
- Click Stop

Also disable UpNp support, do the same thing in your Router settings. To access the router settings type in any internet browser http://192.168.1.1/ [192.168.1.1] or http://192.168.1.2/ [192.168.1.2] then enter your account name and PW. Then in general options disable SSDP and UpNp.

Also disable the Cloud Storage in Origin (go to game details).

That will hopefully fix your problem.

Regards
theDokt0r
DICE Friend - Community helper - Feedback Gatherer
SupraFull
PL Enlisted: 2012-04-16
2012-12-26 22:28
on this account I normally play on the latter is not nothing helped :/
KazeroPL
PL Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2012-12-26 22:35
Game could not login to EA Online (1). not works too
theDokt0r
RS Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2012-12-27 09:20 , edited 2012-12-27 09:36 by theDokt0r
Hey

Do the following steps then.
-Disable your Firewall

And delete your Temporary files:
To delete your Windows temporary files on Windows Vista/ 7:

1.Click on Start
2.Type %temp% in the search box, and then hit the Enter key.
3.Click on one of the files in the folder that just opened, and press Ctrl + A to select all of the files in this folder.
4.Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
5.When prompted if you are sure, choose Yes.
If you receive a Error Deleting File or Folder message while the files are being deleted, it just means that one of the files is in use by a program right now. Click OK, close all open programs, and repeat the steps above. If this continues, try restarting your PC and repeating the process again.

Then if that doesn`t work try this article: https://help.ea.com/article/losing-connection-to-ea-servers [help.ea.com]

And as a last resort , contact EA Live Support [help.ea.com] and tell them what your problem is, then they should be able to update your account with some required information that will allow you to play the game, but first do the steps above.

Regards
theDokt0r
DICE Friend - Community helper - Feedback Gatherer
kameron2189
US Enlisted: 2013-03-08
2013-03-08 19:53
reinstalled whole os and origin and game doesnt work i blame this on origin im going to return and buy on steam
S1ckSnip3r
Enlisted: 2013-05-27
2013-06-04 01:07
good luck trying to buy an ea title on steam

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.