Thread is locked.

Is "no baserape and spawncamp" too much to ask?

NitroSasquatch
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-03-22 00:04
This post has been hidden by the Battlelog administrators.
A monkey nibbling on a weiner is funny in any language.
OralDorsal
Enlisted: 2012-08-10
2013-03-22 00:06
if you have all of the flags what are you supposed to do?
stefanino6
ES Enlisted: 2012-07-10
2013-03-22 00:06 , edited 2013-03-22 00:08 by stefanino6
if the other team finds itself being base raped not much u can do really like what do u expect people to do wait at a flag where noone is?

best bet might be to balance the teams instead of kicking...

base rape is kinda part of the game... somethign that sucks tho is vehicle stealing... that should result in a ban
Desyatnik_Pansy
GB Enlisted: 2012-02-24
2013-03-22 00:08
People just find it hard to follow.
NitroSasquatch
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-03-22 00:09
Holding all the flags is a little more acceptable. its still kind of lame. Why not just spread out and defend the flags that you are holding? The biggest problem I see is people camping bases with choppers and tanks and sniper rifles when they dont hold all of the flags just for easy kills.
A monkey nibbling on a weiner is funny in any language.
Desyatnik_Pansy
GB Enlisted: 2012-02-24
2013-03-22 00:10
NitroSasquatch said:
Holding all the flags is a little more acceptable. its still kind of lame. Why not just spread out and defend the flags that you are holding? The biggest problem I see is people camping bases with choppers and tanks and sniper rifles when they dont hold all of the flags just for easy kills.


Sad fact in a number of cases; losing team gets more kills on the enemy team because of their failure to "properly" baserape. Quite fun to be honest.
OralDorsal
Enlisted: 2012-08-10
2013-03-22 00:11
if your team still holds a flag why are you spawning at deployment?

most maps are laid out to have 1 flag closest to each deployment, if my team stays there they are basically right outside the enemy base, so what is the difference?



quit crying, it has been a part of battlefield for 10 years, only up until this game spawns weren't out of bounds, so it was much worse
NitroSasquatch
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-03-22 00:13
I'm not crying. Just wondering what peoples mindsets are when it comes to excessive spawncamping. Its a rule that is shared by MANY servers. Cant resepct that...get the banhammer.
A monkey nibbling on a weiner is funny in any language.
Saeari_Atzfel
Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2013-03-22 00:14
If your team is that bad you deserve to get spawn camped.
Let's have a nightmare; a nightmare of disaster!
Amber_Santa
US Enlisted: 2012-01-19
2013-03-22 00:21
becuz you are a piece of shat BADMIN... its part of the faking game doosh deal with it
Geronimo 1/5
lIlLVLCAPlIl
CA Enlisted: 2011-12-07
2013-03-22 00:23
Why punish the winning team by kicking them? Kick your own team and hope better players replace them. Fight the trap, don't resort to scrub tactics.
Amber_Santa
US Enlisted: 2012-01-19
2013-03-22 00:25
This post has been hidden by the Battlelog administrators.
Geronimo 1/5
dandroid_of_LA
MX Enlisted: 2012-04-29
2013-03-22 00:27
stefanino6 said:
if the other team finds itself being base raped not much u can do really like what do u expect people to do wait at a flag where noone is?

where no one is? you do realize there is only one way a team can go when from a base rape right? (i mean they have to head towards the nearest flag or go around it.)
SVD needs a buff http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654625517242966/
Agent_kWo
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-03-22 00:43
This post has been hidden by the Battlelog administrators.
stefanino6
ES Enlisted: 2012-07-10
2013-03-22 00:45
lol well if we have flag caputed and they are all just staring at my empty deployment then who cares? makes it easier for you since now you know where they are and you can come from behind "your other flags"
SwedeWolfMan
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-03-22 00:52
NitroSasquatch said:
I'm not crying. Just wondering what peoples mindsets are when it comes to excessive spawncamping. Its a rule that is shared by MANY servers. Cant resepct that...get the banhammer.


You got my vote.
No1V1CT1M
US Enlisted: 2012-01-26
2013-03-22 01:19 , edited 2013-03-22 01:38 by No1V1CT1M
NitroSasquatch said:
I am admin for 3 seperate servers. Alot of time I spend more time kicking and banning people for baseraping and spawn camping than I do playing the game. Its a rule very clearly posted on the server message. Why dont people understand it? I dont think its a rule that is asking too much? Ive even had people threaten to report me for kicking/banning them for it. What do you guys think?




Blame EA for not implementing sever punishment for spawn killing and spawn camping. If I had the power. I would make it like bf1943 where you got negative points for killing people/destroying stuff inside the base, add a refined and permanent bc2 rush base protection, add vehicle locks that prevent people from stealing vehicles from the other teams base unless they was outside the protected zone, and have maps with multiple ways out of spawn, object obscuring spawn, and some sort of distance between the spawn base and the flags/objectives with a dead zone to keep people from running into the base to do their annoyance.

EDIT: I would also make it where anything that allows you to get a clean view of the enemy base would be off limits. Its annoying why ea didn't do that to some of the buildings in gulf of omen. :/
thomasf86420
Enlisted: 2012-09-17
2013-03-22 01:22 , edited 2013-03-22 01:24 by thomasf86420
This post has been hidden by the Battlelog administrators.
NitroSasquatch
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-03-22 01:30
A few of you missed the original point. I wasnt talking about a winning team that holds all the flags and has you pinned in your base. I am talking more about choppers that leave their base at the beginning of a round and head straight towards the enemy base and strafe it blowing up vehicles. or the snipers who head straight over to the enemy base and camp out picking off people as they spawn in. Quite a few of the maps have this kind of issue. I dont kick "good" players and teams for being good. I kick people that camp in or around the enemy base excessively instead of focusing on objectives. Hope this clears up a little confusion.
A monkey nibbling on a weiner is funny in any language.
lIlLVLCAPlIl
CA Enlisted: 2011-12-07
2013-03-22 01:40
NitroSasquatch said:
A few of you missed the original point. I wasnt talking about a winning team that holds all the flags and has you pinned in your base. I am talking more about choppers that leave their base at the beginning of a round and head straight towards the enemy base and strafe it blowing up vehicles. or the snipers who head straight over to the enemy base and camp out picking off people as they spawn in. Quite a few of the maps have this kind of issue. I dont kick "good" players and teams for being good. I kick people that camp in or around the enemy base excessively instead of focusing on objectives. Hope this clears up a little confusion.

You know most maps that have air vehicles have a AA at spawn right?
Maps that don't usually have a flag pretty close to deployment as well.

My opinion? Kill them, not kick them.
 
Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.