Thread is locked.

Is "no baserape and spawncamp" too much to ask?

NitroSasquatch
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-03-22 01:42
It is a waste of a soldier to have someone that has to stay in the AA and babysit the base. Stay out of the enemy base or kick. Simple rule. Not too much to ask.
A monkey nibbling on a weiner is funny in any language.
lIlLVLCAPlIl
CA Enlisted: 2011-12-07
2013-03-22 01:45
NitroSasquatch said:
It is a waste of a soldier to have someone that has to stay in the AA and babysit the base. Stay out of the enemy base or kick. Simple rule. Not too much to ask.

If you have flags, why do you need to spawn at deployment?

Face it, you're talking about when you get completely based.
NitroSasquatch
2013-03-22 01:47
Ummm........you have to spawn at deployment to get a helicopter, jet, etc. Derp.
lIlLVLCAPlIl
2013-03-22 01:51
NitroSasquatch said:
Ummm........you have to spawn at deployment to get a helicopter, jet, etc. Derp.

So basically what you are saying is, you cannot be up in the air right from the start? You wait 5 minutes till the enemy comes in to base you to actually begin to fly?
NitroSasquatch
2013-03-22 01:53 , edited 2013-03-22 01:59 by NitroSasquatch
OMG you are stupid. You are not allowed to post in this thread anymore. I kick you from this thread. Also, I just realised that there are seperate forums for PS3 and Xbox now. I will take this thread over to the PS3 forum where I belong.
lIlLVLCAPlIl
2013-03-22 01:59
NitroSasquatch said:
OMG you are stupid. You are not allowed to post in this thread anymore. I kick you from this thread.

Let me quote you again bro.
NitroSasquatch said:
choppers that leave their base at the beginning of a round and head straight towards the enemy base and strafe it blowing up vehicles.

So you wait 5 minutes to actually fly when they base you, and not go up in the air right from the start?
Gunho69
GB Enlisted: 2012-10-08
2013-03-22 10:55
NitroSasquatch said:
I am admin for 3 seperate servers. Alot of time I spend more time kicking and banning people for baseraping and spawn camping than I do playing the game. Its a rule very clearly posted on the server message. Why dont people understand it? I dont think its a rule that is asking too much? Ive even had people threaten to report me for kicking/banning them for it. What do you guys think?

Personally, I feel that your job as an admin is to balance the teams correctly so that base rape doen't happen, it won't happen if the teams are evenly matched. Evenly matched games are the most fun. Kicking players who consistantly spawn camp & destroy thier own teams vehicals is I'm afraid part of the job but If you can get decent regulars on you server & build a community then you won't have t do that much kicking/banning. Thats how we run our server.

If you do you job right as an admin you won't have to ban/kick people.
Icdeadn00bz
US Enlisted: 2011-12-23
2013-03-22 11:08
thomasf86420 said:
FS_TwocatZ said:
Why punish the winning team by kicking them? Kick your own team and hope better players replace them. Fight the trap, don't resort to scrub tactics.
OWNED!!!! Bunch of whining bitches. Don't suck and you won't have to deal with it. Its part of the game. You can't make it off the base it just means you suck.

If your team can hold all flags you should be good enough to let the enemy out to try capping a flag.if you have to keep them in the base then obviously your team is the one that sucks, too scared to let the enemy out, pussies.

It really is sad that people dont have the mental capacity to follow a simple rule or find one of the MANY no rules servers.
GIVE US OUR KNIFE BACK! 7 time victim of Murphy's law
der_Metatron
DE Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-03-22 11:08
TO is pissed because he gets killed by Sniper in front of his own spawn, while he waits for vehicles. Do not spwan in your Mainspawn when you know that a sniper is nearby. Spawn somewere else, get a vehicle, drive back kill that SoB, teabag him and PTFO. It won´t get easier.

The enemy team is one less person on the Field, while the sniper sits there. A Helo who is raping your base means 1-2 ppl less on the field. So you have even less to worry about and can cap flags more easy.

Try to man up a little
Was wollen wir?" "Die Autokorrektur abschalten! " "Und wann wollen wir das?" "Fetzt!" "Petzt!" "Verfluchte Scheibe"
irm780
2013-03-22 14:37
There's always filthy fucking Russians who have no goal other than to use their helo to blow up vehicles in the other teams spawn, they'll spend the whole game doing that and staying on the periphery otherwise.
Yatrix30
US Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-03-22 14:50 , edited 2013-03-22 14:50 by Yatrix30
NitroSasquatch said:
A few of you missed the original point. I wasnt talking about a winning team that holds all the flags and has you pinned in your base. I am talking more about choppers that leave their base at the beginning of a round and head straight towards the enemy base and strafe it blowing up vehicles. or the snipers who head straight over to the enemy base and camp out picking off people as they spawn in. Quite a few of the maps have this kind of issue. I dont kick "good" players and teams for being good. I kick people that camp in or around the enemy base excessively instead of focusing on objectives. Hope this clears up a little confusion.

All servers should have zero rules. If you don't want to get spawn camped, kill them. If their chopper is hovering over your base, stinger it. I have yet to be involved in a situation (besides lousy teammates getting me spawn trapped) that DICE didn't provide an answer for. Some teams are just stupid and will let things happen to them. I agree, sniping into a spawn while not having all of the flags is douchey, but let's be honest: snipers are useless anyway. If there's communication among teammates, the sniper won't be long for this world.

Be a gamer and remove all of your rules and let it play out. If you're better, you'll win. If not, then you don't deserve to win.
mustardtigerr20
Enlisted: 2012-10-05
2013-03-22 15:41
im not saying you have to be gay to no skill spawn camp. but if you do that, you probably enjoy pleasuring men sexually.
MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
US Enlisted: 2011-11-10
2013-03-22 15:46
telling people on to spawn camp is like telling people not to shoot
Framed for murder now he prowls the badlands. An outlaw hunting outlaws. A RENEGADE. http://www.youtube.com/user/MAGNUMMU5TACHE
Zrky
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-03-22 16:25 , edited 2013-03-22 16:32 by Zrky
Foot Maps..

Cause to many people sit back and snipe when they're getting spawn camped and no ones coming at you so it gets boring so you go to them.
That's my reason maybe you should add another rule saying, you cant snipe whilst in the spawn, PTFO, etc... That's what i would do because i hate being on that team and seeing 8 of my team mates sniping from the spawn just dying the rest are supports doing the same and the only ones i see going out and trying to take objectives are me and my friends, no one else.

TL;DR - It's their fault.

Vehicle Maps

Vehicle wh@res like to spawn camp and team mates cant use air vehicles for sh$t so you have to try and sneak your way though a wall of tanks and try not to die by a heli/jets get on a objective and hold it from every kind of vehicle on foot because getting a tank out of the base is impossible with dem jets/heli's

TL;DR - Vehicles are OP without a good team to work with

Total Conclusion

People go where they can get kills.

Simple
"I love everyone who loves me"
whoisAEK
US Enlisted: 2011-12-27
2013-03-22 19:29
T0TALsoctifo said:
if you have all of the flags what are you supposed to do?

yay, yet ANOTHER thread complaining about spawn-rape.
jv209
US Enlisted: 2011-11-21
2013-03-22 19:32 , edited 2013-03-22 19:46 by jv209
I played in a core game last night on nebandan flats and even though we had two objectives, I shit you not there was a tank, an lav, a heli, and 2 or 3 guys on C4 dirtbikes all waiting at our spawn for vehicles to go out. the map is so narrow and flat that it makes it tough to flank around without getting the Dorito of death spammed over your head for the heli to shoot at. it was a joke, but the next game I dominated them so I ain't even mad.
Everyone better than me is hacking. Reported.
noesviernes
Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2013-03-22 19:40
T0TALsoctifo said:
if you have all of the flags what are you supposed to do?

THIS

Also you admins that ban or kick for spawncamping and baserape use to not notice when you spawnkill someone or base rape the other team... sooo....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
High-The-Defiler
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2013-03-22 21:54
How are you supposed to not end up in a baserape when like 99% of the players in this game are horrible? It only takes one or two minutes for a good defensive team to trap the attackers in their spawn in Rush, on almost any map.

Blame the horrible people on your team instead of the guys spawnkilling you.
Specs in profile presentation. Check out our gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVEFP4AfPeISOpbM5e8KC6A
iHATEvehicles
US Enlisted: 2013-01-17
2013-03-22 22:24
On my server I just say no spawn camping unless all objectives are held....and if you get camped after that it's up to you to get out....
Do you ever get the feeling that you are being watched? Because if it's bothering you I will stop.
Palidion
US Enlisted: 2012-03-27
2013-03-22 22:34
T0TALsoctifo said:
if your team still holds a flag why are you spawning at deployment?

most maps are laid out to have 1 flag closest to each deployment, if my team stays there they are basically right outside the enemy base, so what is the difference?

quit crying, it has been a part of battlefield for 10 years, only up until this game spawns weren't out of bounds, so it was much worse
Rated "M" for "mommy bought it for me" Intel i5 3570K OC'ed to 4.5GHz, Noctua NH D-14, EVGA ACX Super-clocked GTX 780, ASRock Z77 Extreme 4, 2x8GB DDR3 1866 G.Skill Ripjaws X, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD 1050w XFX Pro Series full modular 80 plus Gold

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.