Thread is locked.

Is "no baserape and spawncamp" too much to ask?

UnitedWeTrip
RU Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-03-22 22:40
NitroSasquatch said:
I am admin for 3 seperate servers. Alot of time I spend more time kicking and banning people for baseraping and spawn camping than I do playing the game. Its a rule very clearly posted on the server message. Why dont people understand it? I dont think its a rule that is asking too much? Ive even had people threaten to report me for kicking/banning them for it. What do you guys think?

So why did some fuck face moderator hide this comment anyways?
John Handcock
Palidion
US Enlisted: 2012-03-27
2013-03-22 22:44 , edited 2013-03-22 22:44 by Palidion
UnitedWeTrip said:
NitroSasquatch said:
I am admin for 3 seperate servers. Alot of time I spend more time kicking and banning people for baseraping and spawn camping than I do playing the game. Its a rule very clearly posted on the server message. Why dont people understand it? I dont think its a rule that is asking too much? Ive even had people threaten to report me for kicking/banning them for it. What do you guys think?
So why did some fuck face moderator hide this comment anyways?

It's obviously racist.

EDIT: inb4yourmessagegetshidden
Rated "M" for "mommy bought it for me"
thomasf86420
Enlisted: 2012-09-17
2014-10-09 01:53
Icdeadn00bz said:
thomasf86420 said:
FS_TwocatZ said:
Why punish the winning team by kicking them? Kick your own team and hope better players replace them. Fight the trap, don't resort to scrub tactics.
OWNED!!!! Bunch of whining bitches. Don't suck and you won't have to deal with it. Its part of the game. You can't make it off the base it just means you suck.
If your team can hold all flags you should be good enough to let the enemy out to try capping a flag.if you have to keep them in the base then obviously your team is the one that sucks, too scared to let the enemy out, pussies.

It really is sad that people dont have the mental capacity to follow a simple rule or find one of the MANY no rules servers.

Spoken like someone who sucks!

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.