Thread is locked.

BF3Platoons.com Recruiting TEAM Players (US)

Macgregor1964
CA Enlisted: 2012-01-18
2015-11-29 03:51
GaWebDev said:
Actively seeking mature, responsible, team-players, to join our Battlefield Community and assist in managing our BF3 Server, recruitment, forums, and other community tasks. We've been an active BF Community for nearly 5 years but need active Battlefield players to assume active leadership roles within our Battlefield Community.

If you're looking for a fun, mature, and established BF Community that plays both BF4 & BF3 to hop into and get active in, we'd love to hear from you. Visit our Battlefield forums and introduce your self [forums.bf4platoons.com]!
Lionkiller73
US Enlisted: 2012-04-05
2015-12-17 02:23
Actively seeking mature, responsible, team-players, to join our Battlefield Community and assist in managing our BF3 Server, recruitment, forums, and other community tasks. We've been an active BF Community for nearly 5 years but need active Battlefield players to assume active leadership roles within our Battlefield Community.

If you're looking for a fun, mature, and established BF Community that plays both BF4 & BF3 to hop into and get active in, we'd love to hear from you. Visit our Battlefield forums and introduce your self !
Mark-GaWebDev
US Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2015-12-26 23:22
If you're looking for a fun, mature, and established BF Community that plays both BF4 & BF3 to hop into and get active in, we'd love to hear from you. Visit our Battlefield forums and introduce your self [forums.bf4platoons.com]!
- DICE Approved - Avid Battlefield Series enthusiast. Battlefield PC Community founder / organizer since 2005. Content creator, designer, web developer, BF Community Tournaments organizer.
SAWB-Kisiel
PL Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2015-12-27 09:51
Hi Guys !

Im Kisiel from SAWB clan.
If you want to play clan war just pleas contact me.

Origin- kisiel262
Steam |SAWB|Kisiel
website www.sawb.vgh.pl
Mark-GaWebDev
2015-12-27 19:23 , edited 2016-01-12 05:43 by Mark-GaWebDev
https://youtu.be/YQ7pcrQBeJk [youtu.be]
- DICE Approved - Avid Battlefield Series enthusiast. Battlefield PC Community founder / organizer since 2005. Content creator, designer, web developer, BF Community Tournaments organizer.
principalsnail
US Enlisted: 2015-11-11
2016-01-12 01:43
GaWebDev said:

This is a great platoon to be a part of.
Macgregor1964
2016-01-12 22:51 , edited 2016-01-12 22:52 by Macgregor1964
GaWebDev said:
https://youtu.be/YQ7pcrQBeJk [youtu.be]

Join us for some fun and games...:)
RainbowHole
Enlisted: 2012-01-24
2016-01-13 16:22
Hello, long time console player. I just built a rig with a 980Ti and am ready to adpot BF3 on PC. I warmed up over the past couple weeks on my friends gaming PC. Once I unlock my stuff I will be looking for some organized teamworking fun. I love teamwork and good communication. Let me know how to join the platoon!
Mark-GaWebDev
2016-01-14 00:41 , edited 2016-01-14 00:41 by Mark-GaWebDev
RainbowHole said:
Hello, long time console player. I just built a rig with a 980Ti and am ready to adpot BF3 on PC. I warmed up over the past couple weeks on my friends gaming PC. Once I unlock my stuff I will be looking for some organized teamworking fun. I love teamwork and good communication. Let me know how to join the platoon!

Hey RainbowHole, good to hear from you. Lots of our members have came over to PC from console. Don't hesitate to join us in our TS3 in the meantime... no need unlock everything. We'll help with getting unlocked and up to speed so to speak on PC.

Visit Us Online Here: 3MOB Battlefield Community [bf4platoons.com]!

Most of the info is on the home page there including some of our active member profiles. TS3 quick connect link as well, forums etc. Look forward to seeing you around!
Macgregor1964
2016-01-14 03:13
GaWebDev said:
RainbowHole said:
Hey RainbowHole, good to hear from you. Lots of our members have came over to PC from console. Don't hesitate to join us in our TS3 in the meantime... no need unlock everything. We'll help with getting unlocked and up to speed so to speak on PC.

Visit Us Online Here: 3MOB Battlefield Community [bf4platoons.com]!

Most of the info is on the home page there including some of our active member profiles. TS3 quick connect link as well, forums etc. Look forward to seeing you around!

ditto from me.....:)
Mark-GaWebDev
2016-01-16 18:33
If you're looking for a fun, mature, and established Battlefield Community that plays both BF4 & BF3 to hop into and get active in, we'd love to hear from you.
Join Us Online 3MOB Battlefield Community [bf4platoons.com]!
Macgregor1964
2016-01-16 19:32
GaWebDev said:
If you're looking for a fun, mature, and established Battlefield Community that plays both BF4 & BF3 to hop into and get active in, we'd love to hear from you.

Join us for some fun and games..
Mark-GaWebDev
2016-01-21 00:18
Jim_TSO11751 said:
We are still here. We never left.

Yes we are all here.... maybe because we're not all there?
Macgregor1964
2016-01-22 00:14
GaWebDev said:
Jim_TSO11751 said:

Hey that's neither here nor there....!?
macgregor1964 said:
GaWebDev said:
Scooby-PBsucks
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-01-22 13:42
macgregor1964 said:
GaWebDev said:
Jim_TSO11751 said:
Hey that's neither here nor there....!?
macgregor1964 said:
GaWebDev said:

sounds like a titanic song ..
Not playing on PunkBuster servers PUNKBUSTER SUCKS BALLS Boycott PunkBuster
Mark-GaWebDev
2016-01-23 19:04
Ha Ha. Yeah it does.
Macgregor1964
2016-01-24 00:31
Join Us Online 3MOB Battlefield Community !
If you are looking for a mature group to game with,you have found it...:)
Wickid_Splat
US Enlisted: 2012-02-02
2016-01-24 00:51
Hi, I had a very bad experience with my last (one and only) team before i left them - some players did not play ethical - would change teams to win - all they do is camp the whole game - and they would always follow the noobs so the noobs would get killed and they would get the kills. They were all about kills and not objectives. Some of what they did i did not consider fair play like base raping and such. I have been checking out your site, i do like what you say but im not sure if i want to be a part of another team just yet. However i am reading more about you. Do you have many players from the USA? And what about ethical play?
Its all about the Splat!
Mark-GaWebDev
2016-01-24 03:33 , edited 2016-01-24 03:34 by Mark-GaWebDev
JohnWayne_Duke said:
Hi, I had a very bad experience with my last (one and only) team before i left them - some players did not play ethical - would change teams to win - all they do is camp the whole game - and they would always follow the noobs so the noobs would get killed and they would get the kills. They were all about kills and not objectives. Some of what they did i did not consider fair play like base raping and such. I have been checking out your site, i do like what you say but im not sure if i want to be a part of another team just yet. However i am reading more about you. Do you have many players from the USA? And what about ethical play?

Sounds like you did have a bad experience or that group was not a good fit for you. We actually encourage players to come hang out with us in our TS3 and game some with us. This will give both you and our group an opportunity to see if it's a good fit. No need to join anything before you have spent some time around and playing in a community group.

Yes, most all of us are US based. All are North America. Hope you find a group you feel good about playing the game with. That makes the game so much better when played with friends in a group. Best of luck and check us out sometime. We play BF3 and BF4 and some among us are also delving into the SQUAD game.
Wickid_Splat
US Enlisted: 2012-02-02
2016-01-25 21:09
Thanks, im also looking at UN United Noobs, but have not decided yet. I appreciate your kinds words :)
Its all about the Splat!

Thread is locked.