BF4 Xbox Clans

davespanzer
DE Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-03-26 08:03 , edited 2013-04-17 11:47 by davespanzer
ATalkingBullet
US Enlisted: 2013-01-15
2013-07-30 22:54
I'm the leader of Real Tactics and I am looking for anybody who would like to join. We are a brand new clan, with only 2 members, looking to grow and compete. The clan is named Real Tactics because we will try our best to act as if we are really in the battlefield and use real tactics as well as our own tactics. If the clan grows enough we will try to rent private servers for clan practices. If you are interested and want to talk about it one on one here is my gamertag: A TalkingBullet
EcstaticKaoru
GB Enlisted: 2011-12-05
2013-07-30 23:16
im looking for people to play with casually and tactically on BF4 on xbox one/ i will also be recording for a new Youtube Series
ATalkingBullet
2013-07-30 23:24
@VNinja22 I have heard a rumor that Xbox360 and Xbox One players can play together. If so, Real Tactics may be a competitive clan but I am looking for members that are fine with playing for fun when we aren't competing. That being said if you and some friends ever want to team up and play a few rounds let me know man. You don't need to be part of us to game with us ^___^ Plus, and this is just my opinion, gaming with people you can talk to is usually more fun
EcstaticKaoru
2013-08-01 13:20
@ATalkingBullet Sounds pretty good, if the rumours are true i think it would be fun to join you guys and play a few rounds :) also wont mind if i recored some of the rounds we play ??
Ja3Rockk32
US Enlisted: 2013-07-31
2013-08-01 14:25
I can help? Im looking to join a clan bro.. my GT is Ja3Rockk
EcstaticKaoru
2013-08-01 14:40
Ja3Rockk32 said:
I can help? Im looking to join a clan bro.. my GT is Ja3Rockk

Will you getting an Xbox one ?
ATalkingBullet
2013-08-01 22:01
@VNinja go right ahead man! record whatever you want to! and i'm keeping my fingers crossed about the rumors being true
@Ja3Rockk32 you are welcome to join if you'd like to :) I'm on vacation right now but i will send you a friend request from my computer so that when i get back we can play sometime.
patrickdaly000
Enlisted: 2013-06-02
2013-08-01 22:20
@VNinja
Hi ninja
My clan will be on bf4 next gen and we are getting a YouTube channel so you can record all your stuff.

His some more about my clan

Im in a platoon called Around the Clock Gaming. We do have our own CQ Game server, its name is "Around the Clock" if you search for it. Feel free to hop on it sometime. I live in Australia and can get on some weekdays and most weekends. My GT is nifedice99 please feel free to message me.

our website is aroundtheclockgaming.enjin.com if you wanna see if some of the members are able to get on when you do. We do offer a MS point reward system for members who achieve certain things, etc. It's casual, but we offer competitive as well. To recruit just create a account on our website then fill out a easy recruitment forum, and if accepted that's it. You can comment on our forums and play games as a clan with us. Please no cheating but have fun. Message me for more information.
MIK3Y774SOLDIER
US Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2013-08-03 21:56
Welcome to XGN Battlefield 3 platoon. Xiled Gaming Network is a fully functional clan with dedicated and common gamers. With over 6000 members and 21 divisions to join. You can check out XGN websites at XGNclan.net for clan info, XGNclan.org for clan forums, XGNclan.com for gaming updates and news or check us out on our facebook page @ XGN (Xiled Gaming Network). We play all games and have game nights with members from your Division, MLG teams and tryouts (Travelling Teams), Have dedicated sponsors to help grow including Kontrol Freak. And always updated forums and gaming news daily aswell as official facebook/twitter and online store.

Starting this platoon to have fun and work together as a squad aswell as trying our best to be Ace squad.

(There are NO requirements to join XGN just sign up on the .net and/or the .org websites at the top and send friend request to XGN ADIDAS 77 or any member of any division to talk to Higher Ranked Officer to get you all signed up and recruited)
Only a few requirements to join XGN BF3 Platoon is have a +1.00 KDR, you are 16years of age or older, and have good communication skills with a mic.
Whiplash12000
US Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2013-08-04 16:10
Welcome to Bullseye!
This is a fun based platoon with a goal of finding friends to play battlefield with!

To keep team spirit and excitment, we have a game called Color War!

COLOR WAR
How it works
In this game there are two teams, United States, and Russia. Once a week we will have a fight between the two teams. Whoever wins, gets there teams name up on the Presentation, im not sure yet, but there might be a prize for getting the most wins in a month.

How Your Team Is Chosen
Once a month I will post a comment saying COLOR WAR! Then, every new member will make a post saying CHOOSE! The players from United States will like the comment, and the Russians wil Comment on it, these count as votes. Which ever team has more votes for that player, will get him. Sometimes i may have to switch players around to keep the teams even, but that shouldn't happen much.

If there are any questions about this please feel free to ask me!

Basic Rules
- Show team spirit
- Be polite and respectful to everyone
- Any issues will be brought to me
- Try to be as active as possible
- Play in as many Color Wars as you can
- Respect the leaders, they are leaders for a reason
- Feel free to post! We like hearing from you!
- Boosters shall be named and shamed
- Interact with you fellow platoon mates
- Most of all, have fun!

Our Link Is - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241749401361/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
SuPerBaDD88
US Enlisted: 2012-06-12
2014-01-01 13:51
Send me a friend request on Xbox One - Gamertag : Sick Mann Sick. I play tactically and aggressive. Usually on all the time. Please feel free to add!
Aaron
Crazymoooseman
Enlisted: 2012-01-03
2014-01-01 21:17
Hey I'm looking to join a BF4 clan on the 360. Hit me up
Adeldodo10
Enlisted: 2014-03-08
2014-03-09 20:03
ATalkingBullet said:
I'm the leader of Real Tactics and I am looking for anybody who would like to join. We are a brand new clan, with only 2 members, looking to grow and compete. The clan is named Real Tactics because we will try our best to act as if we are really in the battlefield and use real tactics as well as our own tactics. If the clan grows enough we will try to rent private servers for clan practices. If you are interested and want to talk about it one on one here is my gamertag: A TalkingBullet

Hey,
I just bought bf4 few days ago , I was offline gamer but i bought xboxlive card few days ago , I have decent skills , I hope you let me in your clan i really can help you with my skills you can test me if you want , and im very mature btw.
My gamertag is: ProDola
K1LL3R_FUSIONS
GB Enlisted: 2013-12-30
2014-03-10 11:18
add BB FuSioNZz if you want (UK) xbox one