Users on 32-bit operating systems have reported problems with installing the Battlelog web plugin and using Google Chrome. We're working to have this issue resolved before the end of the week. Affected users are encouraged to temporarily use another web browser.

Problems!

SmartyPantoloons
Enlisted: 2013-08-24
2013-08-30 17:19
Now I'm fed up with all of the problems in BF3. The game is fun once you get to actually playing it, but these problems make actually playing it almost more trouble than it's worth! Here are all the problems I've had with BF3, on PC. Please fix these for BF4.
1. Lag: I have a good connection, the servers I play on always have a good connection, and I have the graphics set to medium, which is what my PC can handle, yet I STILL GET LAG! I know it's not my graphics settings, because I can play the single player mode on medium graphics; no lag. I only get lag sometimes, but it's still a problem. Since I know it's not my graphics settings, my connection, or the server's connection, I have to assume it's something to do with the game.
2. Infinite loading glitch: Sometimes, when I try to join a server, my game just infinitely loads. I don't know what causes this, but when it happens, I won't be able to join ANY servers for a while! I just have to come back to BF3 later, and the problem will have resolved itself somehow. Please fix this!
3. Co-op game has been cancelled: I don't know if this is a glitch or just bad luck, but whenever I join a co-op game, I'll join it successfully, I'll play for a few minutes, and then I'll be magically booted out of the game, and it'll say that the game has been cancelled. If this had just happened once, I would assume that the host simply cancelled the game. But when this happens EVERY TIME I play co-op, I start to become suspicious. I really want to unlock the REX revolver, but I can't do that when this keeps happening! Please look into this, and fix the problem for BF4!
4. Dual-Core audio echo: On Dual-Core computers and laptops, the sounds in BF3 will echo unless you o[en the task manager, and set BF3's affinity to 1 core, and set its priority to high. It takes less than a minute to do this, but it's still annoying! Fix BF4 so the sounds in the game won't echo, without having to open the task manager!
Fix these problems!
Knife_EoTD_
AT Enlisted: 2012-03-16
2013-08-30 17:26
Actually i can play the SP on Ultra, which is what my Laptop can´t even handle by specs. Still i play it on low. You should try to set the graphics on low. And don´t play on 64 man servers, they use to lag.
SmartyPantoloons
Enlisted: 2013-08-24
2013-08-30 17:28
I play on 16 man servers all the time.