Users on 32-bit operating systems have reported problems with installing the Battlelog web plugin and using Google Chrome. We're working to have this issue resolved before the end of the week. Affected users are encouraged to temporarily use another web browser.

Operation Guillotine stuck?

A_Wrinkly_Nut
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-10-28 03:34
So I get to the part in Guillotine when you exit the Humvee to move a car and your group is ambushed by enemies on a bridge above. I'm told to follow this guy who goes and crouches with another soldier behind a piece of broken road. It says to "flank the enemies". Is he supposed to lead me somewhere? I go up to him and he doesn't move and I'm not sure how I can flank them.
ZROCKMAN
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2011-10-28 07:44
When you get to the part where the RPG comes off the bridge and blows up the car , you get back up and run to the breaker wall adjacent the upper highway staircase (to the left). You go up those stairs and run along a catwalk under the highway to reach the enemies above. Go straight ahead , and take the left staircase up.
Jiryathia
Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2011-10-28 08:21
I was just able to follow the guy, but i had to dance around him a bit for the game to register I was near him.