Thread is locked.

A list of all problems for EA.

Greenbean9396
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2011-10-30 03:58 , edited 2011-11-05 23:20 by Greenbean9396
( O ) Please read the entire OP, again (for any members who have been continuously checking this topic, because this Topic post has been completely changed.)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
INTRO
Please check this post : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489432518073/ [battlelog.battlefield.com] before posting your problem here, where as it may contain your fix! This was given by TheseusKhan!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- My original post has changed to this. I removed the common problems because I didn't feel that those problems was the main theme of this topic. This topic was to list the problems, but list them by the people, and not me. This also gives me more space to use for links that people give me! Thus, the instructions are still as follows, but, for any new person seeing this post, please read the instructions, as it will help get your link of your problem onto my Original Post easier. Following these will also help my life easier. Although I made this post, I do not know how to fix a majority of my fellow members of the BF3 community's problems. I'm not a computer whiz. Like I said, this post is intended to be organized because the forums are chaotic.
THE INSTRUCTIONS
- Post your link into your comment. This will get your link/problem to this original post.
- Linking this post to others problems will get them to post their problem onto my topic. Please spread this post to the best of your ability!
- No flame, or spam, it's annoying.
- As well as your link, I would also like your own personal words (as long as your link to your post isn't your own) to go with the link
- Posting your problem without a link will still be viewed by me, but won't get onto my original post. Hopefully, someone who sees this will help you with this.
- Please read the Whole Op, as stated above.
- Please DO NOT quote my whole entire Original post. It is terribly annoying and will be reported as it is pretty much spam to my topic.
- Also refer to ThesesusKhan's fixes, before posting here. If it isn't there, post here :)
THE POINT OF THIS POST
- Pretty much the main point of this post is for the members of the BF3 community to post their problems here. Hopefully, this will be seen by an EA/DICE member. My main plan is for me to link this to EA/DICE so they may seen an organized topic of who is facing these problems, what these problems are, why they are facing them, and hopefully how to fix them. I would assume that this post could be used as a advantage towards finding out, not all the problems, but a majority, when they finally decide to fix them.
PEOPLES PROBLEMS
I'M RUNNING OUT OF ROOM FOR LINKS, THIS IS PAGE TWO, SO PLEASE SEE MY NEW TOPIC FOR JUST LINKS : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489447766095/ [battlelog.battlefield.com] <-- DON'T POST HERE
ADDITIONALLY
- I might be creating a free forums web of some sort because having two, and soon maybe three pages of the same topic is quite messy and unorganized to my standards, it'll more then likely be either up tonight or tomorrow, and ill make sure to post the link here! Send me feedback if you support this Idea on this forums web. THIS IS MY BUGS FORUMS, HAVE FUN http://bf3bugs.freeforums.org/index.php [bf3bugs.freeforums.org]
CREDITS
Made by GreenBean9396 and helpful tips from TheseusKhan. TOP CONTRIBUTOR : HeinHoek!
Devoldo
2011-10-30 04:06 , edited 2011-10-30 04:06 by Devoldo
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624708395620/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Figure I would add in my ntdll.dll error amongst the usual crash errors.

Nice list by the way, too bad its been done 5 million times already =\
www.twitch.tv/devoldo www.disordergaming.com
DudeDeadly
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2011-10-30 04:07
Crashes. Not jet crashes. CRASHES GOD DAMMIT!
1_BabyDoll_1
PH Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2011-10-30 04:10
Sound Stuttering In all Game modes... Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.. Please Fix This. It's really annoying
SpiritChef
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2011-10-30 04:43
Multiplayer in game: Random freeze crashes, have to hard reset pc, total pc lockup. I get approx 2-15 mins then freeze with quite looping sound. Spec win7 64, 2600k, 580gtx, 8gR,120g ssd.
Devoldo
2011-10-30 04:47
Bump!
www.twitch.tv/devoldo www.disordergaming.com
MMEOWWWW
RU Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-10-30 04:50
here's where you should be posting this stuff:

http://getsatisfaction.com/battlefield3 [getsatisfaction.com]

Official BF3 bug tracker. It's where the devs actually listen.
Greenbean9396
2011-11-01 13:30 , edited 2011-11-01 14:11 by Greenbean9396
Bump!
Mikaeljazz
NO Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2011-11-01 16:55
This list is the best! Keep up the good work!
My channel <3 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjtoGYS9EfudQVXaP5IBSLg
MysticalBash
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-11-01 16:57
Due to some problems getting onto battlelog today, i uninstalled bf3 and origen. After this i manged to get back onto Battlelog again, but now my game keeps downloading/updating , but it never completes. Its keeps going upto around 70/80 % , and then falls back to 60, and even 40%. It keeps repeating this and never completes. Someone else with this issue and maybe a fix? Thanks in advance.
Deman_Prooo
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-11-01 16:57
i have a problem with things not showing up in battle log like when people log on r invite me to a game throw party i have to refresh the browser over and over again and then still the join with party box where i have to start the game never comes up can some one post a fix r if they are having the problem to
Peets_ZA
ZA Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2011-11-01 16:57 , edited 2011-11-01 17:01 by Peets_ZA
I get all the the listed multiplayer and co-op issues.
It's very annoying.

An additional bug is with the party system.
At random times, sometimes if i leave a party, sometimes if my net dc's for a sec, sometimes for no identifiable reason the voice function disconnects me and I am unable to reconnect. I click join voice. A popup appears indicating I have joined voice, but I don't. Restarting batlelog and Origin does nothing. Even restarting the whole PC does nothing. Then it appears to randomly decide that I should be in voice and it works again, this happens some times after 10 minutes, sometimes after 4 hours of not being able to connect.
Greenbean9396
2011-11-01 17:07
@ BasheRNL Do you happen to have your own post/topic on this problem I may link into my list?

@bulldozzer3 Finding a link that has been comments on this will help whenever someone sees this topic.

@Peets_Rikeets Would you mind being more specific, perhaps with a topic link?

- As i created this post, I myself don't know all the answers to ALL your problems, are not good with going into files and changing things, i Know the very basics.

As this list grows, I will livechat with a person that works with EA/DICE by pressing the leftside feedback and support button, Hopefully, they'll see my very organized list and use it for their advantage.

----- Please, don't hesitate to spread this post around in other posts of problems others may having. Its helps not just me, but anyone who is having difficulties.
MysticalBash
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-11-01 17:08
Leave a reply...
GreenBean9396 said:
@ BasheRNL Do you happen to have your own post/topic on this problem I may link into my list?

@bulldozzer3 Finding a link that has been comments on this will help whenever someone sees this topic.

@Peets_Rikeets Would you mind being more specific, perhaps with a topic link?

- As i created this post, I myself don't know all the answers to ALL your problems, are not good with going into files and changing things, i Know the very basics.

As this list grows, I will livechat with a person that works with EA/DICE by pressing the leftside feedback and support button, Hopefully, they'll see my very organized list and use it for their advantage.

----- Please, don't hesitate to spread this post around in other posts of problems others may having. Its helps not just me, but anyone who is having difficulties.

I had one, but noone replied so i thought i copy`d my problem into yours.
Joha_Mraadu
SK Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2011-11-01 17:11
Battlelog: Pressing "Join Server" will sometimes start Campaign mode instead of multiplayer.

Multiplayer: PunkBuster causing game crash/freeze and need to reboot or terminate process.
Rand0mfatguy
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2011-11-01 17:12
Whenever I click "go to game" in the game manager on the battlelog, the game has always crashed. I HAVE to alt tab to BF3 as soon as it appears on my task bar.

It usually crashes at the end of rounds too, leaving me with a bf3 mouse pointer and a black screen, forcing me to ctrl alt del, crash it and restart it.
BSGTSlaughter
VI Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2011-11-01 17:12
Here is my thread. You can add it to the list. It appears that multiple people are experiencing the same issue.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654347718007569/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
nicomen12
CO Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2011-11-01 17:17
I'm really worried about how DICE is this adressing this obvious and game breaking bugs. Any official response? I'm particulary worried about the coop issues.
Greenbean9396
2011-11-01 17:22
@nicomen12, ill send this out every few hours, knowing that this list is constantly updated.

Additionally, ( FOR ALL NEWEST POSTS ) Please provide a topic link instead of just a problem. You may still right your problem in your words, but an topic post/link will better the handling and neatness of this topic.
Wymak_XD
RU Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2011-11-01 17:25
And bad fps on big map!

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.