Battlelog party join issues

ZoanX
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2011-10-30 04:30
So me and my friend are trying to join same server together and are having MAJOR issues. First I create party and he accepts. We get on voice together and everythings fine. However when I try to Join as Party on a server, the little box pops up and says its waiting for his response... but he never gets the invite. I click re-send 100 times and drag his name into the drop zone and nothing works. Keeps telling me invite sent but hes not getting it.
Now when he tries to invite me, I do get the invite but then when I accept he cant start the game. His start button isnt there... Basically we have to join servers solo in order to play together because neither of us can invite the other... Now ok it may be annoying to have to solo join MP servers, but the problem is that this prevents us from doing Coop.. We cant solo join coop and only way is to party join and neither of us can do it...

We have tried both using chrome, both using mozilla, still problems. Tried using different browsers from each other... same problem. Tried me creating party, tried him creating party.... same problem. Has anyone found a solution to this??
Duckneggs
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2011-11-03 01:11
I'm having these problems too. My party chat box doesn't even show up once I join a party. It disapears. I turned off Avast! antivirus for one hour (something I read in a forrum) and it allowed the box to pop up. Now it's gone again. This has gotten to be so frustrating.