Users on 32-bit operating systems have reported problems with installing the Battlelog web plugin and using Google Chrome. We're working to have this issue resolved before the end of the week. Affected users are encouraged to temporarily use another web browser.

Vehicle Spawn Camping

xxxntrik
US Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2012-01-15 04:12
Getting worse and worse... Dudes going like 23-4 lmao! What a jerkoff. Dice needs to do something about this the slow ass AA turrets aren't enough when you got the two jets and a helicopter all working together to pull off this dumbshit. The RPGs are all laughable. Whatev...
Morqan_Freeman
IS Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-01-15 04:13
lol

urmad
reefermaaanz
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-01-15 04:16
Ya the AA guns are garbage and located poorly. I support an AA gun like the VADS in BC2 if they are going to place it where they do.
CotaAceborg
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-01-15 04:27
I have spawned in helos were the guy flys straight to the enemy base, and we only have one objective. I think that if your team gets destroyed and the majority of the team is not leaving the base then ya, I am going to base rape the shit out of you. But come on, 30 seconds into the game you got no business heading straight for the base and loitering waiting for people to spawn, that is some noobish shit. On a side not, some of the new conquest maps allows for the enemy to get in your spawn, I do not think that is very smart. As far as the AA guns go, they are fine where they are, otherwise the could be used other than base defense and I have used them many times to thawrt base camping choppers and planes, I dont know about you, but those things will rip through a chopper in seconds and diseable a plane before it knows what hits it. Also I think spawn camping your own vehicles is also just as bad.
PSN_Kakarot_187
US Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2012-01-15 04:33
CotaAceborg said:
I have spawned in helos were the guy flys straight to the enemy base, and we only have one objective. I think that if your team gets destroyed and the majority of the team is not leaving the base then ya, I am going to base rape the shit out of you. But come on, 30 seconds into the game you got no business heading straight for the base and loitering waiting for people to spawn, that is some noobish shit. On a side not, some of the new conquest maps allows for the enemy to get in your spawn, I do not think that is very smart. As far as the AA guns go, they are fine where they are, otherwise the could be used other than base defense and I have used them many times to thawrt base camping choppers and planes, I dont know about you, but those things will rip through a chopper in seconds and diseable a plane before it knows what hits it. Also I think spawn camping your own vehicles is also just as bad.

the aa guns are not fine where they are a few maps have the worst spots ive ever seen in any game like this i mean caspian border theres a wall of trees on one side and buildings u can take down on the other so if u got an enemy copter just hovering there theres nothing u can do about it so no they need to move them or put mroe then one in each base so its easier to stop spawn campers
Masterpwrpuf
US Enlisted: 2012-04-03
2012-11-12 22:44
i agree that the vehicles that are in base shouldnt be able to be taken by enemies... it makes the game unfair
BrentD15
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-11-12 22:46
ECCEN7RIK said:
Getting worse and worse... Dudes going like 23-4 lmao! What a jerkoff. Dice needs to do something about this the slow ass AA turrets aren't enough when you got the two jets and a helicopter all working together to pull off this dumbshit. The RPGs are all laughable. Whatev...

You know, you can use the left analog stick to turn faster.
Now remember, smooth-skins: Don't be a butt-hurt tool! :D
Equanimite
IS Enlisted: 2012-06-24
2012-11-12 22:46
http://momspotted.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Nerf-logo.jpg [momspotted.com] IT!
Variety_First
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-11-12 22:47
he mad
"A good loss is better than a cheap, honourless steamroll."
Snipur123
CX Enlisted: 2012-01-08
2012-11-12 22:48
if you're vehicle spawncamping, and you're 23-4. you should be embarassed.
Premium bonus content images: http://i47.tinypic.com/ml3t6d.jpg http://i.qkme.me/3p3qv6.jpg <--I dare you (17+)
TufCat
UA Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2012-11-12 22:55 , edited 2012-11-12 22:56 by TufCat
reefermaaanz said:
Ya the AA guns are garbage and located poorly. I support an AA gun like the VADS in BC2 if they are going to place it where they do.

yeah the VADS is only in a certain map pack. the default AA in bc2 is complete garbage. some WWII looking piece of shit. burst fire? fuckin really? it's so easy to spawn camp with a helicopter in that game