is there a .50 cal sniper rifle?

ChewySphincter
US Enlisted: 2011-12-26
2012-02-06 21:51
^
wwarhawk11
NO Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-02-06 21:52
No, not yet
DrVanNostrand1
Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2012-02-06 21:53
intervention not good?
I was a huge fan of Battlefield 3 but then I got tired of cooling it.
EnlistedBunny
Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-02-06 21:53
wwarhawk11 said:
No, not yet
No not ever DICE didn't put a.50 cal in simply cause there was no way to balance it and besides the m98 is such a HUGE caliber there is no need for a .50
ninja-iga
NL Enlisted: 2011-12-24
2012-02-06 21:55
EnlistedBunny said:
wwarhawk11 said:
No, not yet
No not ever DICE didn't put a.50 cal in simply cause there was no way to balance it and besides the m98 is such a HUGE caliber there is no need for a .50

yeah a huge caliber with same dammage as all other calibers check the weapon dammage stats, only less bulletdrop.
Cest7
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-02-06 21:55
There is not enough gore in frostbite 2 to facilitate a .50cal
RealmHunter1989
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-02-06 21:57
Sniper rifles should be able to penetrate certain objects like wooden walls.
Krotalon
HK Enlisted: 2011-11-14
2012-02-06 21:57
There is one near the end of the campaign, if I remember right. No .50 cal sniper rifle in Multiplayer at all tho.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ><##°>
such_mdoge
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-02-06 22:03
Cest7 said:
There is not enough gore in frostbite 2 to facilitate a .50cal

You don't like the jelly that gets plastered on the walls when you die?
Cest7
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-02-06 22:04
Mdogg2005 said:
Cest7 said:
There is not enough gore in frostbite 2 to facilitate a .50cal
You don't like the jelly that gets plastered on the walls when you die?

haha it makes me want a jelly sandwich.

a .50cal would take the head clean off :-/ or arms... legs.. etc.
eezyRaida
DE Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2012-02-06 22:05
RealmHunter1989 said:
Sniper rifles should be able to penetrate certain objects like wooden walls.

they do