Offer tips to the guy above you based their stats

Amgtree
US Enlisted: 2012-05-15
2014-12-31 02:06
Hassuniemi said:
Impressive stats, Good player, awesome infantry player. Nothing seems be wrong in your stats, but as you said :D
I_am_Steyn_ said:
No tips to give really. I could say "use more vehicles".

-Hassu

I don't really know what to tell you. I don't know try some transport heli...
WhiteDeathWinter
FI Enlisted: 2013-10-02
2015-01-02 09:34
I_am_Steyn_ said:
No tips to give really. I could say "use more vehicles" like a random forum wookie but I suspect you like infantry maps.

No, i love vehicle maps, but the reason why i havent used them is because i dont have a service star for every class yet, i absolutely refuse to play in a vehicular map with crappy guns with crappy attachments.

@amgtree

Should start training to aim a bit better.
scratch that, LMG as a top gun that explains the relatively low accuracy.
Im a terrible person. You´l only feel obnoxious while talking to me.
Amgtree
US Enlisted: 2012-05-15
2015-01-03 01:48
WhiteDeathWinter said:
I_am_Steyn_ said:
No tips to give really. I could say "use more vehicles" like a random forum wookie but I suspect you like infantry maps.
No, i love vehicle maps, but the reason why i havent used them is because i dont have a service star for every class yet, i absolutely refuse to play in a vehicular map with crappy guns with crappy attachments.

@amgtree

Should start training to aim a bit better.
scratch that, LMG as a top gun that explains the relatively low accuracy.

My aim is still god awful on my other accounts(even the ones where I do really good)
I_am_Steyn_
NL Enlisted: 2012-03-16
2015-01-04 23:47
Hassuniemi said:
Impressive stats, Good player, awesome infantry player. Nothing seems be wrong in your stats, but as you said :D
I_am_Steyn_ said:
No tips to give really. I could say "use more vehicles".

-Hassu

I also said
I_am_Steyn_ said:
I supsect you like infantry maps.

Which kinda is the case with me. I do enjoy vehicles maps, but even when I play those I'm mostly running around with engineer.

@Amgtree

I'd say for both PS3 and PC you really need to work on your accuracy. Try and find the senisitivity that's best for you. Don't be afraid to mess around until you find the right one. I don't know if you know how to counter recoil but I suggest finding videos on youtube about that. LevelCap and rivaLxfactor have great videos about that. Talking about youtubers I'd also suggest checking out rivaLxfactor's ; How to be a better noob' playlist. It offers many tips and tricks to improve.

Hope this helps.
Hey (: