Offer tips to the guy above you based their stats

Linh97le
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2015-02-28 16:22
Mumby11 said:
gPbnHu_Cu said:
Only on big maps :) There are 3 tactical vintage points on Dandar Desert !!!
haha u might be surprised what i can hit with a G3A3 on single shot ;)
shame u play pc dude


PC is better with 64 players and bigger maps, shame you don't play on PC :(
Mumby11
GB Enlisted: 2011-12-03
2015-02-28 17:24
i have 64 players on xbox one on bf4 :) and i kno :(
THC_SkiLL_KiLL
Enlisted: 2014-05-30
2015-03-05 11:36
Linh97le said:
PC is better with 64 players and bigger maps, shame you don't play on PC :(


Well ... the only one thing left to do is to master to the fullest the air vehicles ... and you will become one man army :D
Just ban cheaters .. not stat resets ... DA FUQ !!!
-sQ-Fr3shDeath
DE Enlisted: 2012-05-19
2015-03-06 18:50
Use the air radar and ECM for jets. You can dodge heat seekers by flying towards them in a -10° angle.
BARNYwithaGUN
US Enlisted: 2012-09-07
2015-03-07 03:54
Take out more jets




With you're knife
Gamer152np
NP Enlisted: 2012-04-05
2015-03-07 09:23
Should not stop playing jet being so close to 200SS

-sQ-Fr3shDeath said:
Use the air radar and ECM for jets. You can dodge heat seekers by flying towards them in a -10° angle.

Lol WTF dude xD
-sQ-Fr3shDeath
DE Enlisted: 2012-05-19
2015-03-07 20:31
Gamer152np said:
Should not stop playing jet being so close to 200SS

-sQ-Fr3shDeath said:
Use the air radar and ECM for jets. You can dodge heat seekers by flying towards them in a -10° angle.

Lol WTF dude xD


?
/Skip me
Gamer152np
NP Enlisted: 2012-04-05
2015-03-08 05:03
-sQ-Fr3shDeath said:
?
/Skip me

That -10 degree thing man... i found it funny xD