Thread is locked.

90% of BF3 players are twilight fans

Abusive_Moniker
AU Enlisted: 2011-11-18
2012-03-15 14:26
after finding out this now i know why people think this is a working game that contains no bugs because TWILIGHT
1-Maksimca2296-1
RU Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-03-15 14:28
How was your forum ban?....tasty?
Clint_exe
FR Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-03-15 14:29
cool story, would read again.
iNemo
CZ Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-03-15 14:33
seems just about right
NZ_Seance
NZ Enlisted: 2011-12-15
2012-03-15 14:33
For true? Damn i never knew.
AOD_Daemonne
US Enlisted: 2012-01-15
2012-03-15 14:33
0Wayke0 said:
after finding out this now i know why people think this is a working game that contains no bugs because TWILIGHT

You Sparkle...
Abusive_Moniker
AU Enlisted: 2011-11-18
2012-03-15 14:34
KFC_TEAM said:
How was your forum ban?....tasty?
Wtf ?
NkkS
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-03-15 14:34
So cool story, that I reported it for useless forum spam.
1-Maksimca2296-1
RU Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-03-15 14:35
NkkS said:
So cool story, that I reported it for useless forum spam.
good Idea
BRO4ALL
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-03-15 14:35
lawl
qpL_aBoMb
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-03-15 14:36
KFC_TEAM said:
How was your forum ban?....tasty?

You're still upset about your deleted account?

Team_KFC (second to last post). [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Abusive_Moniker
AU Enlisted: 2011-11-18
2012-03-15 14:39
Thats Right chicken boy got PBBans on him Multihack(insertfinger)
MetalMonkay
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-03-15 14:45
How do we know you don't like twilight? Don't you have to at least watch it in the first place to dislike it???
Oleg-Russia
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-03-15 14:45
aBomberNation said:
KFC_TEAM said:
How was your forum ban?....tasty?
You're still upset about your deleted account?

Team_KFC (second to last post). [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Yeah KFC is a well known silly hacker! More than sure he is still cheating even after his stats reset. Such persons should get Hardware ban for life.
He is also the biggest troll on this forum, he shows up his ugly face in every new created thread/topic.
EVGA Super Record 2 | 2x Xeon e5620 3.2Ghz | NVIDIA TITAN | 48GB DDR3 Ripjaw 1333Mhz | Case Lian Li P80PC | Acer 245HQ "24" + Acer "19" | 3D Vision | PSU 1500W | SSD 120GB w/r=550 ==============www.oleg-kovalev.com ==============
1-Maksimca2296-1
RU Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-03-15 14:48 , edited 2012-03-15 14:49 by 1-Maksimca2296-1
aBomberNation said:
KFC_TEAM said:
How was your forum ban?....tasty?
You're still upset about your deleted account?

Team_KFC (second to last post). [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Dont have one...but thanks anyways...I dont think the other guy got reset though http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/user/Team_KFC/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Oleg-Russia
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-03-15 14:52
KFC_TEAM said:
aBomberNation said:
KFC_TEAM said:
How was your forum ban?....tasty?
You're still upset about your deleted account?

Team_KFC (second to last post). [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Dont have one...but thanks anyways...I dont think the other guy got reset though http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/user/Team_KFC/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Haha you swapped words, but you are still keeping that old uglyface of you as avatar. P.S. inside you are still the same little bitchy afganian rat that hacks. Nothing personal to normal afgan people!
EVGA Super Record 2 | 2x Xeon e5620 3.2Ghz | NVIDIA TITAN | 48GB DDR3 Ripjaw 1333Mhz | Case Lian Li P80PC | Acer 245HQ "24" + Acer "19" | 3D Vision | PSU 1500W | SSD 120GB w/r=550 ==============www.oleg-kovalev.com ==============
1-Maksimca2296-1
RU Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-03-15 14:53
Oleg-Russia said:
KFC_TEAM said:
aBomberNation said:
KFC_TEAM said:
How was your forum ban?....tasty?
You're still upset about your deleted account?

Team_KFC (second to last post). [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Dont have one...but thanks anyways...I dont think the other guy got reset though http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/user/Team_KFC/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Haha you swapped words, but you are still keeping that old uglyface of you as avatar. P.S. inside you are still the same little bitchy afganian rat that hacks. Nothing personal to normal afgan people!
And because my flag says afgan then I must be afgan?...lol...and yeah this picture is me also....haha
whoopdidude
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-03-15 14:58
KFC_TEAM said:
Oleg-Russia said:
KFC_TEAM said:
aBomberNation said:
KFC_TEAM said:
How was your forum ban?....tasty?
You're still upset about your deleted account?

Team_KFC (second to last post). [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Dont have one...but thanks anyways...I dont think the other guy got reset though http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/user/Team_KFC/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Haha you swapped words, but you are still keeping that old uglyface of you as avatar. P.S. inside you are still the same little bitchy afganian rat that hacks. Nothing personal to normal afgan people!
And because my flag says afgan then I must be afgan?...lol...and yeah this picture is me also....haha
Ur not fooling anyone, We all know the low life scumbag you are. I'd love to call you a pig but that would be an insult to pigs.
Abusive_Moniker
AU Enlisted: 2011-11-18
2012-03-15 14:59
KFC team your avatar makes me want to drive over school children in the afternoon when i get an iced coffee
1-Maksimca2296-1
RU Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-03-15 15:00
Whoopdidude said:
KFC_TEAM said:
Oleg-Russia said:
KFC_TEAM said:
aBomberNation said:
KFC_TEAM said:
How was your forum ban?....tasty?
You're still upset about your deleted account?

Team_KFC (second to last post). [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Dont have one...but thanks anyways...I dont think the other guy got reset though http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/user/Team_KFC/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Haha you swapped words, but you are still keeping that old uglyface of you as avatar. P.S. inside you are still the same little bitchy afganian rat that hacks. Nothing personal to normal afgan people!
And because my flag says afgan then I must be afgan?...lol...and yeah this picture is me also....haha
Ur not fooling anyone, We all know the low life scumbag you are. I'd love to call you a pig but that would be an insult to pigs.
Come on guys you are getting really repetative with your comments...I am a little disapointed really.
 
Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.