Best assault weapon?

Dark_messiah123
Enlisted: 2011-11-22
2012-05-13 20:59
Hey guys, I recently stopped trying to get up my recon and decided to start on assault and I wanted to know what the most useful weapons are (overall).

I have been using the Famas w/ 4x ACOG, Foregrip and Heavy Barrel.
BBackbone
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-12
2012-05-13 21:10
KH2002, Foregrip, Heavy Barrel, Kobra RDS / IRNV (only for seine crossing)
Killer weapon for all distances. 2297 so far, and i still think this weapon is beautiful.
SonOfKefalos
NL Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2012-05-13 21:10
Dark_messiah123 said:
I have been using the Famas w/ 4x ACOG, Foregrip and Heavy Barrel.

The FAMAS is like the worst gun in the game pre-patch. Try the m16A3 w/ sight of preference + heavy barrel/flash suppressor. For a little more control, try the M416 - my favourite. No foregrip, no sights... heavy barrel will do the job!
Do you know what 'nemesis' means?
Dark_messiah123
Enlisted: 2011-11-22
2012-05-13 21:16
SonOfKefalos said:
Dark_messiah123 said:
I have been using the Famas w/ 4x ACOG, Foregrip and Heavy Barrel.
The FAMAS is like the worst gun in the game pre-patch. Try the m16A3 w/ sight of preference + heavy barrel/flash suppressor. For a little more control, try the M416 - my favourite. No foregrip, no sights... heavy barrel will do the job!

Yeah, I just started using the G3A3 and the difference in the recoil is stupid, the Famas' recoil makes it almost inoperable
AMBA55ADOR
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-13 21:25
famas fk sucks i think an94 or kh2002
Dice La > Dice Sweden
Metroidman63
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-13 21:27
They all pretty much have their own niche now. I'd run you through them but I'd rather just tell you to look up TheRussianBadger's post-patch assault weapon guide on YouTube.
kornbread24
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-05-13 21:33
Dark_messiah123 said:
Hey guys, I recently stopped trying to get up my recon and decided to start on assault and I wanted to know what the most useful weapons are (overall).

I have been using the Famas w/ 4x ACOG, Foregrip and Heavy Barrel.
Any gun because it isn't the gun it's the guy pulling the trigger is the one making the gun. I have used all assault and have 500 plus kills with most are I am working on them. But that goes for any class
mweagIe
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-05-13 21:36
Here we go again...
Some noob who wants the best gun in his hands right away.

Not testing thigns out and check which gun feels the best, no "GIVE ME THE MOST OP GUN EVAR".

/tard
#highrollingmweagle #calledit
kornbread24
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-05-13 21:40
mweagle89 said:
Here we go again...
Some noob who wants the best gun in his hands right away.

Not testing thigns out and check which gun feels the best, no "GIVE ME THE MOST OP GUN EVAR".

/tard
You are right I think some should figure it out there self folks have different ways of playing the game this is not call of duty were the guns feel the same
AMBA55ADOR
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-13 21:41
m16 is obvi the easiest
Dice La > Dice Sweden
kornbread24
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-05-13 21:53
Any gun can be easy if you play
Dark_messiah123
Enlisted: 2011-11-22
2012-05-13 21:56
mweagle89 said:
Here we go again...
Some noob who wants the best gun in his hands right away.

Not testing thigns out and check which gun feels the best, no "GIVE ME THE MOST OP GUN EVAR".

/tard

Excuse me, I was simply wondering about what people thought was the best most useful gun, I never said I wanted to use the best gun right away, I AM testing the guns and with the input of the people from the Battlefield community I was going to make an class accordingly, I have no unique style of gameplay therefore people who play like me will find weapons good for certain things but I clearly cannot get that from people such as you.

Notice in my original post it says "I wanted to know what the most useful WEAPONS are" (emphasis on the s at the end), that means I am wanting a run down of the weapons and which so ever suites my style I will use and see how I like it.
mweagIe
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-05-14 08:08
Dark_messiah123 said:
Excuse me, I was simply wondering about what people thought was the best most useful gun, I never said I wanted to use the best gun right away, I AM testing the guns and with the input of the people from the Battlefield community I was going to make an class accordingly, I have no unique style of gameplay therefore people who play like me will find weapons good for certain things but I clearly cannot get that from people such as you.
Battlefield community who deliveres "useful" feedback... ROFLMAO... wait wait.. Let me get myself together..... WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
*ahum*

How do you think the best players got so good? By asking which gun is the best? Asking noobs what gun and attachements they use?
You are not special my boy. There are thousands of noob-threads like this which just rely on the internet (lol) to do YOUR job.
Besides, everybody has their playstyle: Your t2t (time to target), HK%, accuracy, reactionspeed, Situational Awareness... Everything that is personal creates your playstyle. If you can't aim and are more defensive, you use the AK, if you are really aggressive, have a good accuracy and are mostly in CQ, you use the AEK/M16. If you do not know your playstyle, then please stop asking these retarded questions.


Dark_messiah123 said:
Notice in my original post it says "I wanted to know what the most useful WEAPONS are" (emphasis on the s at the end), that means I am wanting a run down of the weapons and which so ever suites my style I will use and see how I like it.

If you trulty believe in that, with your little "s" at the end, then you are contradicting yourself so many times... Biggest one is the title, which clearly says weapon. Explain that to me? And now don't relate to the sun and the tide please.
#highrollingmweagle #calledit
NagatoBloodrage
PH Enlisted: 2011-12-23
2012-05-14 08:20
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/search/?q=best+assault+rifle [battlelog.battlefield.com]
christoff91
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-05-14 09:16 , edited 2012-05-14 09:46 by christoff91
mweagle89 said:
Here we go again...
Some noob who wants the best gun in his hands right away.

Not testing thigns out and check which gun feels the best, no "GIVE ME THE MOST OP GUN EVAR".

/tard
trolling?

Oh and to answer the question:
The AN-94 is my favourite. Its amazing at mid to long range but can be tricky to use because of its burst fire. Doesn't suit everyone.
The M16A3 is probably the best all round gun as it can handle most situations. Its very similar to M416. Both of these are great :)
The AK-74m and L85A2 are really easy to control and accurate but suffer at close range due to there slow rate of fire. Solid mid range weapons.
I wouldn't touch the FAMAS unless I expected to be REALLY close to the enemy.
The KH2002 is a really good all rounder if you like burst fire weapons.
The F2000 and AEK-971 are amazing in close combat but are hard to control when shooting at range (use fore grip on both).
The G3A3 is solid as it does more damage then the other assault rifles, but I don't like its slow fire rate or low magazine count. Best used for mid to long range.
mweagIe
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-05-14 10:47
christoff91 said:
mweagle89 said:
Here we go again...
Some noob who wants the best gun in his hands right away.

Not testing thigns out and check which gun feels the best, no "GIVE ME THE MOST OP GUN EVAR".

/tard
trolling?
NO, why should I?

christoff91 said:
Oh and to answer the question:
The AN-94 is my favourite. Its amazing at mid to long range but can be tricky to use because of its burst fire. Doesn't suit everyone.
The M16A3 is probably the best all round gun as it can handle most situations. Its very similar to M416. Both of these are great :)
The AK-74m and L85A2 are really easy to control and accurate but suffer at close range due to there slow rate of fire. Solid mid range weapons.
I wouldn't touch the FAMAS unless I expected to be REALLY close to the enemy.
The KH2002 is a really good all rounder if you like burst fire weapons.
The F2000 and AEK-971 are amazing in close combat but are hard to control when shooting at range (use fore grip on both).
The G3A3 is solid as it does more damage then the other assault rifles, but I don't like its slow fire rate or low magazine count. Best used for mid to long range.
Since BF3 has no recoil on the AR's you do not need the AK or the L85. They only have a low RoF which makes you lose a lot of gunfights or lets you miss a lot of kills.
F2000 is a really really bad gun,
AEK is one of the best: No recoil, HB+Foregrip = low spread. High RoF makes you kill really fast.
#highrollingmweagle #calledit
jason-_-panks
Enlisted: 2012-02-24
2012-05-14 10:53
AN-94 once you know how to use it
IL_PAZZO_29
IT Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2012-05-14 11:02
mweagle89 said:
Dark_messiah123 said:
Excuse me, I was simply wondering about what people thought was the best most useful gun, I never said I wanted to use the best gun right away, I AM testing the guns and with the input of the people from the Battlefield community I was going to make an class accordingly, I have no unique style of gameplay therefore people who play like me will find weapons good for certain things but I clearly cannot get that from people such as you.
Battlefield community who deliveres "useful" feedback... ROFLMAO... wait wait.. Let me get myself together..... WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
*ahum*

How do you think the best players got so good? By asking which gun is the best? Asking noobs what gun and attachements they use?
You are not special my boy. There are thousands of noob-threads like this which just rely on the internet (lol) to do YOUR job.
Besides, everybody has their playstyle: Your t2t (time to target), HK%, accuracy, reactionspeed, Situational Awareness... Everything that is personal creates your playstyle. If you can't aim and are more defensive, you use the AK, if you are really aggressive, have a good accuracy and are mostly in CQ, you use the AEK/M16. If you do not know your playstyle, then please stop asking these retarded questions.


Dark_messiah123 said:
Notice in my original post it says "I wanted to know what the most useful WEAPONS are" (emphasis on the s at the end), that means I am wanting a run down of the weapons and which so ever suites my style I will use and see how I like it.

If you trulty believe in that, with your little "s" at the end, then you are contradicting yourself so many times... Biggest one is the title, which clearly says weapon. Explain that to me? And now don't relate to the sun and the tide please.

Your post is useless. OP was just making a question, he could just be curious or wanted to try something that someone else have already experienced. You can learn a lot from other experience, you don't have to do everything by yourself. Sometimes is better to shut up and let the other think you are an asshole than speak and give people the proof.
Anyway KH2002, F2000 and AN-94 are all good rifle. I like the G3 too, but is not easy to use (at least for me, i've seen people dominating with that gun)
BS_Hokke
BE Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2012-05-14 13:00
BBackbone said:
KH2002, Foregrip, Heavy Barrel, Kobra RDS / IRNV (only for seine crossing)
Killer weapon for all distances. 2297 so far, and i still think this weapon is beautiful.


^^ This, but I prefer the L85a2 with Kobra/Iron sights and a flash...It's my favorite.....The KH2002 comes in 2nd, while the AN-94 and the G3a3 is 3rd in my book
ExecutionersBong
CD Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2012-05-14 13:07
M16a3 hands down. though ak74 is good too and I actually love the famas