Thread is locked.

BF1943 on xbox...

BakedPotatoGrip
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-31 02:33 , edited 2012-05-31 02:35 by BakedPotatoGrip
do people play this?
i see it being advertised on the dashboard, but if it's the multiplayer is dead empty i'm not going to get it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for my YouTube channel :) [youtube.com]
Do you want colorblind mode on consoles? Click here! [battlelog.battlefield.com]
http://i.imgur.com/2Hjsz.png [i.imgur.com]
Youtube.com/MrMurderx1221 - My YouTube channel!
InteractiveAndy
GB Enlisted: 2011-12-20
2012-05-31 02:33
Say what?
Morqan_Freeman
IS Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-05-31 02:34
The game itself is dead

Air Superiority isn't

TROLL DEPTH CHART:
Kid that says he's a troll < Troll < troll who trolls the trolls < troll that trolls those trolls < master troll < ogre < Susan Boyle < the US government < me




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WE ARE THE PIRATES OF THE BATTLEFIELD!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391623625324/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
BakedPotatoGrip
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-31 02:34
InteractiveAndy said:
Say what?
are you stupid?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for my YouTube channel :) [youtube.com]
Do you want colorblind mode on consoles? Click here! [battlelog.battlefield.com]
http://i.imgur.com/2Hjsz.png [i.imgur.com]
Youtube.com/MrMurderx1221 - My YouTube channel!
Dizzay1989
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-31 02:36
Last time I was on was about 3-4 months ago and servers were only a little populated even at night.

I've got a fast life and A slow cuttin' knife
Blue's need some clues
Ezekiel 25:17
PhaseVortX
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-31 02:37
Air Superiority IS Battlefield 1943 now. The planes are very different from the Jets of BF3, but it is super popular, and is one of the reasons why many people want a BF3 version.

I mean sure, there's still activity in the regular conquest game mode, but Air Superiority is where it's at.

http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/1LP76r6C/Vortuminius.png [g.bf3stats.com]

Be the leaf.
More shooting, less complaining. Member of The Fighting 13th. fighitng13th.com
BakedPotatoGrip
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-31 02:39
Vortuminius said:
Air Superiority IS Battlefield 1943 now. The planes are very different from the Jets of BF3, but it is super popular, and is one of the reasons why many people want a BF3 version.

I mean sure, there's still activity in the regular conquest game mode, but Air Superiority is where it's at.

http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/1LP76r6C/Vortuminius.png [g.bf3stats.com]

Be the leaf.
sooo..
is it worth my 1200 points?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for my YouTube channel :) [youtube.com]
Do you want colorblind mode on consoles? Click here! [battlelog.battlefield.com]
http://i.imgur.com/2Hjsz.png [i.imgur.com]
Youtube.com/MrMurderx1221 - My YouTube channel!
InteractiveAndy
GB Enlisted: 2011-12-20
2012-05-31 02:40
mrmurderx1221 said:
Vortuminius said:
Air Superiority IS Battlefield 1943 now. The planes are very different from the Jets of BF3, but it is super popular, and is one of the reasons why many people want a BF3 version.

I mean sure, there's still activity in the regular conquest game mode, but Air Superiority is where it's at.

http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/1LP76r6C/Vortuminius.png [g.bf3stats.com]

Be the leaf.
sooo..
is it worth my 1200 points?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for my YouTube channel :) [youtube.com]
Do you want colorblind mode on consoles? Click here! [battlelog.battlefield.com]
http://i.imgur.com/2Hjsz.png [i.imgur.com]

Oh dear
You were genuine
PhaseVortX
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-31 02:40
1200? I thought they discounted it to 800?

I say pass it if you have to pay $15.

http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/1LP76r6C/Vortuminius.png [g.bf3stats.com]

Be the leaf.
More shooting, less complaining. Member of The Fighting 13th. fighitng13th.com
BakedPotatoGrip
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-31 02:45
Vortuminius said:
1200? I thought they discounted it to 800?

I say pass it if you have to pay $15.

http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/1LP76r6C/Vortuminius.png [g.bf3stats.com]

Be the leaf.
says 1200 on my screen.

they probably bumped up the price again because they started advertising it on the dashboard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for my YouTube channel :) [youtube.com]
Do you want colorblind mode on consoles? Click here! [battlelog.battlefield.com]
http://i.imgur.com/2Hjsz.png [i.imgur.com]
Youtube.com/MrMurderx1221 - My YouTube channel!
xDeEwBoTx
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-31 02:46
mrmurderx1221 said:
do people play this?
i see it being advertised on the dashboard, but if it's the multiplayer is dead empty i'm not going to get it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for my YouTube channel :) [youtube.com]
Do you want colorblind mode on consoles? Click here! [battlelog.battlefield.com]
http://i.imgur.com/2Hjsz.png [i.imgur.com]


IDK about Xbox, but on the PS3 it's still pretty much alive. I still get into full matches.
Vet-12 Master Race™ Win 8.1, GTX 760 Ti OEM-2GB GDDR5 ~ i7 4790k @3.60hz ~ 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 @ 1600Mhz ~ 1TB SATA 6Gb/s (7,200RPM) 64MBc ~ ASUS VG248QE 24'' LED-1ms-144hz ~ Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 ~ Razer DeathAdder 2013 ~ Logitech G430 7.1 Surround Sound Headset
noesviernes
Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2012-05-31 02:57
In Xbox i always, i repeat always, find full servers. The game has even more people that Bad Company 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
CL3aRddaR00m
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-31 03:01
I play it. It is really fun for if you are getting pissed off at BF3
PhaseVortX
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-31 03:04
noesviernes said:
In Xbox i always, i repeat always, find full servers. The game has even more people that Bad Company 2.

Well in that case, it may be worth your while, but if you do buy it, just know that it is only 3 5-flag maps in conquest plus the one map for air superiority. There are three classes, with set weapons that cannot be changed. There is destruction, but no collapsing buildings like BC2 and beyond, and it is online only.

http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/1LP76r6C/Vortuminius.png [g.bf3stats.com]

Be the leaf.
More shooting, less complaining. Member of The Fighting 13th. fighitng13th.com
BakedPotatoGrip
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-31 04:14
bumping because i wanna hear from other people who play it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for my YouTube channel :) [youtube.com]
Do you want colorblind mode on consoles? Click here! [battlelog.battlefield.com]
http://i.imgur.com/2Hjsz.png [i.imgur.com]
Youtube.com/MrMurderx1221 - My YouTube channel!
navioner
US Enlisted: 2012-02-18
2012-05-31 04:23
You guys had to pay? That sucks here on the Gaystation I got a voucher for it and got it for free.

------------------
☭ I Am Awesome³
☭ Your are not²
☭ Hahaha
---------------------- ☭ I Am Awesome³ ☭ Your are not² ☭ Hahaha
BakedPotatoGrip
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-31 04:58
navioner said:
You guys had to pay? That sucks here on the Gaystation I got a voucher for it and got it for free.

------------------
☭ I Am Awesome³
☭ Your are not²
☭ Hahaha
wasn't that a preorder bonus for BF3 or something?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for my YouTube channel :) [youtube.com]
Do you want colorblind mode on consoles? Click here! [battlelog.battlefield.com]
http://i.imgur.com/2Hjsz.png [i.imgur.com]
Youtube.com/MrMurderx1221 - My YouTube channel!
RunRabitJunk
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-05-31 05:05
Yes, the game's still alive. Rarely will you get a full game (two or three slots will almost always be left empty) but it's fun, I'd say buy it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "Get out of the tank and fight?" / It's unfortuante that it couldn't happen, that they continued to tease us with suggestions and odd questions, that they led some of us on just to get a rise out of us... #BF3Dinos
DADNOMAD
Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-05-31 05:21
Because bf3 sucks so bad, lots of people are playing 1943 now. It's a great game!
Cynnthetic
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-05-31 05:27
It's fucking fantastic. I played mostly at launch through DICE's usual server fails so it should be solid now. The maps are good, the destruction actually effects gameplay and air warfare is awesome.

For some reason Jeeps slip clutch going up hills though. It's odd as hell.
 
Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.