Thread is locked.

Premium Problems, any help?

DMCdante888
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-07-22 18:16
i bought premium for my xbox but even the ingame store still seems like it wants to double charge me. please help
SirAchos
BE Enlisted: 2012-07-30
2012-07-30 14:20
I bought BF premium and only have half of the content installed?? help plz
Gow2CrAzY98
Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-07-30 23:13
i have brought premium on my xbox and it trys to charge me for the CQ maps i even downloaded premium again and it has still messed up please sort this.
sokokiller
Enlisted: 2012-08-17
2012-08-25 04:58 , edited 2012-08-25 05:29 by sokokiller
Gow2CrAzY98 said:
i have brought premium on my xbox and it trys to charge me for the CQ maps i even downloaded premium again and it has still messed up please sort this.

i had the same problem. but, it's not actually a problem. yes, if you go to the in-game store, it shows CQ for purchase. but, if you're premium, then the maps were added to your map list already through the multiplayer #3 patch. go to multiplayer and go to your filter. you'll see that the maps are added to your list
DASH_U_UP
Enlisted: 2012-09-12
2012-09-12 21:10
i buy bf3 premium edition digital, psn make me download 12gig(the game) + 100ko for welcome pack +100koPremium...after activate the 3 ,the main screen of the game say Premium but can't access nothing from it without repaying! WTF! 60buck not well invest .now i have a buggy game (sounds) and can't get acess the premium stuff. Any hope for me?
mstapletn
Enlisted: 2012-09-13
2012-09-21 14:36
DASH_U_UP said:
i buy bf3 premium edition digital, psn make me download 12gig(the game) + 100ko for welcome pack +100koPremium...after activate the 3 ,the main screen of the game say Premium but can't access nothing from it without repaying! WTF! 60buck not well invest .now i have a buggy game (sounds) and can't get acess the premium stuff. Any hope for me?

I have the exact same problem. Bought Premium Edition on the 12th and have been trying to get Sony to help me ever since, so far with no luck. First they sent me to EA, then EA sent me back to Sony, then Sony wanted me to go back to EA again. They are thieves and no one seems to care.
givemestrength
Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-10-01 16:33
I've just had the same issue, if you go to the store you will need to download the content for AK, about 1.56 Gb, you shouldn't get charged, not sure how it works for PS3's, when it states confirm purchase, it should have 0 MP for this transaction
Downssyndrom
Enlisted: 2012-09-21
2012-10-16 20:36
i bought Premium today, downloaded it and installed it, but in game modus it dosent say i have premium, i even didnt get the "dog tag".
so can anyone help me with that problem?
i have allso downloaded and installed CQ, but cant joine any maps.
cayndeath
Enlisted: 2012-07-27
2013-01-20 02:13
poop
Pacmanisdead
Enlisted: 2013-02-03
2013-02-03 21:59
I got to download cq and back to Karkland but now it says I don't have premium
TrezioOmega
US Enlisted: 2013-04-20
2013-04-20 04:07
I have a similar problem. I downloaded Premium from the in game store, and it activated, saying I was Premium. I went online and noticed some of the changes such as the box cutter knife, the new dog-tags and the activities. The problem is that i can't download the 5 expansion packs for free. I go through the in-game store and the only options are to buy it or enter a code. The only mention of premium on the packs is a disclaimer in the description and a little stamp saying that this pack is apart of Battlefield 3 Premium. It recognizes me as premium in the game, but not on the store. Also, my does the premium menu have links to BUY the packs with money, if your supposed to get them for free when you buy premium. They need to fix this, or if its already fixed and we did something wrong, THEN LEAVE DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO DOWNLOAD THEM WITH PREMIUM. WHENEVER I TRY TO LOOK UP HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE PACKS WITH PREMIUM, I GET 10 WEBSITES PREACHING ALL THE DIFFERENT THINGS PREMIUM HAS AND NOT ONE EXPLANATION OR DIRECTION FOR WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU GET IT. THERE ARE BETTER DIRECTIONS FOR INSTALLING COMPUTER GAME MODS.
JHOUGH57
US Enlisted: 2012-10-09
2013-10-01 20:17
I was wondering if there is a way to recover my premium membership? i erased my hard drive and was able to download the map paks and all but i dont have "premium' it says premium on the battlelog but in the in-game store it asks if i want to purchase the premium...any help?
asulerm
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2015-12-25 04:07
Here's your answer - if you have premium but certain sites want to charge you before downloading legacy, night, or community operations, use the following 3 sites instead:

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-community-operations [origin.com]

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-night-operations [origin.com]

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-legacy-operations [origin.com]

These worked for me and allowed me to "Add to Cart" ... "Free" and then download - hopefully it works for others too!
EzFlukeZ
Enlisted: 2014-08-24
2015-12-27 12:53 , edited 2015-12-27 12:56 by EzFlukeZ
I have a problem:
For Christmas I bought and downloaded bf4 premium but when I tried to get in a game with the legacy operations it didn't allow me saying that I need to buy the legacy operations so I click on the button but it doesn't show me where to buy it. So I checked on origin and the DLC wasn't even there so can somebody explain what has happened and help with my problem thanks :)
P.S. I'm new to the battlefield franchise
P.P.S. I like in Australia
Lubu__vK
DO Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2016-01-01 21:14
asulerm said:
Here's your answer - if you have premium but certain sites want to charge you before downloading legacy, night, or community operations, use the following 3 sites instead:

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-community-operations [origin.com]

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-night-operations [origin.com]

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-legacy-operations [origin.com]

These worked for me and allowed me to "Add to Cart" ... "Free" and then download - hopefully it works for others too!

The OP posted this literally 3 years ago...
~The Brave May Not Live Forever But The Cautious Do Not Live At All.~

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.