Close Quarters makes BF3 play like COD :(

PEZZALUCIFER
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2012-06-07 01:31
Yup,

Even in hardcore everyone runs around randomly, it sucks.

The maps are really small mazes, if I don't run around like the kids i'm bored, if I do move I get shot in the back.

Now the Aim Assist up close is CRAZY, people just put their joystick sensitivity up high and soon as someone shoots at them (usually from behind) they spin around split second and lock on with aim assist..

CQ removes all the skill and it comes down to who has the least amount of lag....

So many times i've shot people and they have died a second or more after i've died.

I never noticed how bad the lag in BF3 is until CQ.

IMHO the CQ dlc is only good for the extra weapons.....

Anyway that's my experience.
Moonfelled
Enlisted: 2011-11-19
2012-06-07 01:33
You don't even have CQ..
D-Don't look..~
phoenixfudge
UM Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2012-06-07 01:35
Aim Assist is fine, its not like they get a huge advantage anyways.

The maps are random though and more random than COD IMO, it's based on luck or camping.

Also, I didn't lag.
Signatures are for losers.
TheBionicPotato
CA Enlisted: 2012-02-01
2012-06-07 01:36
PEZZALUCIFER said:
Yup,

Even in hardcore everyone runs around randomly, it sucks.

The maps are really small mazes, if I don't run around like the kids i'm bored, if I do move I get shot in the back.

Now the Aim Assist up close is CRAZY, people just put their joystick sensitivity up high and soon as someone shoots at them (usually from behind) they spin around split second and lock on with aim assist..

CQ removes all the skill and it comes down to who has the least amount of lag....

So many times i've shot people and they have died a second or more after i've died.

I never noticed how bad the lag in BF3 is until CQ.

IMHO the CQ dlc is only good for the extra weapons.....

Anyway that's my experience.


Dude you dont even have the DLC how fuck do you know what the maps and gameplay are like?
DreadedGonzo- "Bustin caps of knowledge in yo ass." http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/1if0sb/bill_nye_the_gangster_guy/
PBG_2ndBody
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-06-07 01:38
Non premium scum! Off with you now, Go!!
MY M60E4 IS BACK! Goodbye every other weapon out there. About to wreck shop!
Younggnner566
US Enlisted: 2011-12-31
2012-06-07 01:39
Actually the maps are bigger than most COD maps because alot of them have levels like donya has the underground, the courtyard, and the Top Floor and Operation 925 has the garage, the 4 corners of the middle , and the very top and of course ziba has bottom , middle, roof
TheSchwartzJesuz
DK Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-06-07 01:41
He does have CQ. Look at his matches from today.
Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/SchwartzJesuz
PEZZALUCIFER
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2012-06-07 01:41
LOOOOL, i have premium and CQ, NFI why it doesn't show up on battle log

If i dont have CQ, explain this

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/48757224/4/342793041/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

If i don't have Premium how do i have CQ?

LOLz
iLL_nOiS14
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-06-07 01:42
LMFAO, this kid is something else. He's not even premium. Poor peasant, leave now for you have embarrassed yourself enough. LOLOL.
Hell_BG78
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-06-07 01:44
BabyM0nkeyJR said:
PEZZALUCIFER said:
Yup,

Even in hardcore everyone runs around randomly, it sucks.

The maps are really small mazes, if I don't run around like the kids i'm bored, if I do move I get shot in the back.

Now the Aim Assist up close is CRAZY, people just put their joystick sensitivity up high and soon as someone shoots at them (usually from behind) they spin around split second and lock on with aim assist..

CQ removes all the skill and it comes down to who has the least amount of lag....

So many times i've shot people and they have died a second or more after i've died.

I never noticed how bad the lag in BF3 is until CQ.

IMHO the CQ dlc is only good for the extra weapons.....

Anyway that's my experience.
Dude you dont even have the DLC how fuck do you know what the maps and gameplay are like?


look the battle reports
PEZZALUCIFER
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2012-06-07 01:45
iLL_nOiS14 said:
LMFAO, this kid is something else. He's not even premium. Poor peasant, leave now for you have embarrassed yourself enough. LOLOL.


DICE is DODGY, if you haven't already realised.

It's not surprising that battlelog doesn't show what i have and haven't purchased..

Battlelog for me even says i have premium, it just doesn't show it above the gravatar.

DICE are pro lol
Neostriker73
US Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-06-07 01:46
Battlefield made CQ to add some variety. So people can take a break from vehicle and tactical warfare and go for some fast run and gn
iLL_nOiS14
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-06-07 01:48
Neostriker73 said:
Battlefield made CQ to add some variety. So people can take a break from vehicle and tactical warfare and go for some fast run and gn




Completely Agree, Cq Expansion imho makes battlefield a complete war game. If I need a quick fix I can jump on the CQ maps, if I plan on a 10 hour gaming session binge I can play the traditional BF maps we all have come to enjoy.
phoenixfudge
UM Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2012-06-07 01:50
iLL_nOiS14 said:
LMFAO, this kid is something else. He's not even premium. Poor peasant, leave now for you have embarrassed yourself enough. LOLOL.

Shut up, Premium fags like you make me like blueberries. That's saying something.

PEZZALUCIFER said:
iLL_nOiS14 said:
LMFAO, this kid is something else. He's not even premium. Poor peasant, leave now for you have embarrassed yourself enough. LOLOL.
DICE is DODGY, if you haven't already realised.

It's not surprising that battlelog doesn't show what i have and haven't purchased..

Battlelog for me even says i have premium, it just doesn't show it above the gravatar.

DICE are pro lol

Start your game up again. It'll show.
Signatures are for losers.
Atlas7O2
Enlisted: 2012-04-28
2012-06-07 01:50
PEZZALUCIFER said:
DICE is DODGY, if you haven't already realised.

It's not surprising that battlelog doesn't show what i have and haven't purchased..

Battlelog for me even says i have premium, it just doesn't show it above the gravatar.

DICE are pro lol


Try logging out of Battlelog, then signing back in. It happened to me at first, too.
Armoredwarfare
US Enlisted: 2012-04-25
2012-06-07 01:53
For the idiots satin he doesn't have it. It took from release till earlier today for it to show up on mine. Now I have proof of the master race
UK_Ricky_UK
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-06-07 01:54
You must play with friends to do work on CQ, otherwise you do end up running around like tart.
PEZZALUCIFER
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2012-06-07 01:55
I like gungame and cqdom too,

My internet connection isn't the best either so i'm getting smashed without any chance to fight back.

Often i will die then see the player that shot me run around the corner a second later..

This is on servers in my region with apparently 5 bars.

Regardless of the changes to CQ this has been my experience with BF3 pre patch.

However since the aim assist has been dialed up, up close and these maps are so small... I have no chance against someone with better internet.

Most of the time the best I can hope for is killing them as well as dying...

Maybe I should just play c4 suicide bomber eh!?
cobracommanderTA
Enlisted: 2011-12-16
2012-06-07 01:57
iLL_nOiS14 said:
Neostriker73 said:
Battlefield made CQ to add some variety. So people can take a break from vehicle and tactical warfare and go for some fast run and gn
Completely Agree, Cq Expansion imho makes battlefield a complete war game. If I need a quick fix I can jump on the CQ maps, if I plan on a 10 hour gaming session binge I can play the traditional BF maps we all have come to enjoy.


deathmatch already took care of the quick fix

Hell even normal tickets Damavand conquest doesn't last that long
PEZZALUCIFER
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2012-06-07 01:59
Thanks guys, sign out, sign in on battle log fixes the premium, cq tag stuff fyi..