7850 Badass FPS

Da0nlineGamer
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-28 01:11 , edited 2012-12-28 02:55 by Da0nlineGamer
I play on Ultra 4x MSAA... 1920x1080 and on my HD 7850


OC to 975Mhz Core Clock
& 1325 Mhz Memory Clock



Graphic Intense Moments... Min: 30 FPS
Running Around... Avg: 40-50 FPS
Flying in a Jet... Max: 60+ FPS



This is a good card for $200 on Newegg (:


LOL at you trolls... Ultra 4X MSAA THESE ARE MY FPS'S... Pretty good for a $200 card, don't you think?
BF4? Don't you mean another BF3?
CheesusKroist
US Enlisted: 2012-01-05
2012-12-28 01:13
975 on core is INSANELY low for that card. I'm running 1200/1350 and can go higher.
StayPuftOCN
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-28 01:14
975? Thats it? I hit 1350 with mine before going green
Intel Core I7 5960X / ASRock X99X Killer / 16GB G. Skill DDR4 2600 / Nvidia GTX 660 Ti's in TRI SLI / Corsair AX1500I
dude_abides32092
CX Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-12-28 01:14
Umm...there are many brands and variations of the 7850, more specific?
premium is stupid
Da0nlineGamer
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-28 01:15
XFX 7850 2 GB... Yeah i hit 1050 without messing with Voltages and the Drivers crashed... I know if i mess around with it i can go higher but hey... Better than my GT 530 i had before... LOL
BF4? Don't you mean another BF3?
StayPuftOCN
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-28 01:16
XFX is the worst one you could go with,. Its DD cooler is crap.

ALWAYS ALWAYS Asus/MSI for overclocking
Intel Core I7 5960X / ASRock X99X Killer / 16GB G. Skill DDR4 2600 / Nvidia GTX 660 Ti's in TRI SLI / Corsair AX1500I
CheesusKroist
US Enlisted: 2012-01-05
2012-12-28 01:17 , edited 2012-12-28 01:17 by CheesusKroist
Da0nlineGamer said:
XFX 7850 2 GB... Yeah i hit 1050 without messing with Voltages and the Drivers crashed... I know if i mess around with it i can go higher but hey... Better than my GT 530 i had before... LOL


mess, with the voltage, they love it.

You're good upto 1.225v. Just watch your temps.
EDIT: oh I think XFX 7850s are voltage locked, not really sure though.
Da0nlineGamer
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-28 01:17
I KNOW!!!!! But hey i got it as a christmas present so its fine (:


And my temps never go above 55 Celsius so thats pretty good.
BF4? Don't you mean another BF3?
HydroExcursion
BE Enlisted: 2012-05-23
2012-12-28 01:19
Seems okay, GTX560TI EVGA here Running at 1360X768 My first flatscreen since 2009. It runs nice on all maxed no lag.
But when i'm going for 1080P monitor i'm gonna swap for a gtx690.
Da0nlineGamer
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-28 01:20
shuman95 said:
Da0nlineGamer said:
XFX 7850 2 GB... Yeah i hit 1050 without messing with Voltages and the Drivers crashed... I know if i mess around with it i can go higher but hey... Better than my GT 530 i had before... LOL
mess, with the voltage, they love it.

You're good upto 1.225v. Just watch your temps.
EDIT: oh I think XFX 7850s are voltage locked, not really sure though.


No XFX isn't locked... Well at least the voltage isn't in MSI.

And GTX 690 will be badass Dutch for your 1080p Monitor :D
BF4? Don't you mean another BF3?
RykerZzZ-mA
CA Enlisted: 2012-01-07
2012-12-28 01:21 , edited 2012-12-29 14:56 by RykerZzZ-mA
i prefer my 2 7950 3Gb :D
getting banned like a peice of pie
CheesusKroist
US Enlisted: 2012-01-05
2012-12-28 01:22
Da0nlineGamer said:
shuman95 said:
Da0nlineGamer said:
XFX 7850 2 GB... Yeah i hit 1050 without messing with Voltages and the Drivers crashed... I know if i mess around with it i can go higher but hey... Better than my GT 530 i had before... LOL
mess, with the voltage, they love it.

You're good upto 1.225v. Just watch your temps.
EDIT: oh I think XFX 7850s are voltage locked, not really sure though.
No XFX isn't locked... Well at least the voltage isn't in MSI.

And GTX 690 will be badass Dutch for your 1080p Monitor :D


Core voltage or power limit?
DumbHodor
CA Enlisted: 2012-09-23
2012-12-28 01:23
7950 maybe?
Da0nlineGamer
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-28 01:27
shuman95 said:
Da0nlineGamer said:
shuman95 said:
Da0nlineGamer said:
XFX 7850 2 GB... Yeah i hit 1050 without messing with Voltages and the Drivers crashed... I know if i mess around with it i can go higher but hey... Better than my GT 530 i had before... LOL
mess, with the voltage, they love it.

You're good upto 1.225v. Just watch your temps.
EDIT: oh I think XFX 7850s are voltage locked, not really sure though.
No XFX isn't locked... Well at least the voltage isn't in MSI.

And GTX 690 will be badass Dutch for your 1080p Monitor :D
Core voltage or power limit?


Power Limit... FAIL ME :(


So what, i wont be able to OC huh? oh well
BF4? Don't you mean another BF3?
CheesusKroist
US Enlisted: 2012-01-05
2012-12-28 01:30
Sorry bud :(

But you can give it a shot with Trixx. Core voltage was locked for me on AB as well, but it wasn't on Trixx, so try it out.
Tobes770
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-12-28 01:34 , edited 2012-12-28 01:38 by Tobes770
On what planet is 40-50 a "badass FPS"?
40-50 fps is absolutely horrible to play with, you're only hindering your ability to play properly. Just disable MSAA and use FXAA or SMAA instead, looks almost as good and runs so much smoother, it's a much nicer experience and you'll do a lot better. You need to do everything you can to hit 60, if that means turning everything down to low then so be it- and that should be a minimum, not an average.
Signature visible only to Battlefield Premium Plus+ Platinum Elite Gold Subscribers or higher, visit the Origin Store to find out more
Da0nlineGamer
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-28 01:38
OMG... I play on high for 60 FPS. Chill the fuck out TCGamer95... Damn

And its all good Shuman
BF4? Don't you mean another BF3?
Tobes770
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-12-28 01:40
Then I quote your original post:
Da0nlineGamer said:
I play on Ultra 4x MSAA... 1920x1080

You see how I misunderstood :)
Signature visible only to Battlefield Premium Plus+ Platinum Elite Gold Subscribers or higher, visit the Origin Store to find out more
mateolff
Enlisted: 2011-12-11
2012-12-28 01:40
try with different drivers , had same problem with my 6990 . previously had 12.10 with cap 12.11 and was terrible , now return to 12.8 and is ok ...
becuzaliens
US Enlisted: 2012-10-27
2012-12-28 01:40
lol, no