Thread is locked.

Banned from server for no reason

ElOtero
US Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-03-28 23:28
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/2/80690661/240639424/ [battlelog.battlefield.com] The rules on the banner were no glitching or hacking=KICK no ban, repeated offenders will be banned...well no hacking or glitching here! lol Its kinda sad when I send a messege to the server owner (who was in the game) and he doesnt have the balls to send a messege back...
iKilroy95
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2013-03-28 23:30
Where have you been? This shits been going on since custom servers were released...
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.
ElOtero
2013-03-28 23:31 , edited 2013-03-28 23:31 by ElOtero
I know man! it just shouldnt happen! D:
BeforeTheStorm1
US Enlisted: 2011-11-12
2013-03-29 01:06
No reason? You're a lv 100! I'd rather face a pack of furious, killer housecats then commit such a horrific crime! You monster!
Bona fide Berserker at your service.
0syntrax0
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-03-29 01:47
Some ppl are very quick on the trigger to banne players for no reason what so ever.
On the average night, i get kicked out of 8 servers and banned from atleast 1 of them. If I know that I did nothing wrong other than just be a good player, I see it as "The server admin was my bitch" and take pride on it.
Icynrod
US Enlisted: 2011-11-06
2013-03-29 01:54
BeforeTheStorm1 said:
No reason? You're a lv 100! I'd rather face a pack of furious, killer housecats then commit such a horrific crime! You monster!

Then what would you say about facing a lvl 99? Hmm.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster by your side.
FAToughSSN638
US Enlisted: 2012-03-22
2013-03-29 02:21
i just entered a match on Oman two nights ago, maybe in for ten seconds, got a flag cap assist, and badmin kicked me as i got the 200 points. i hadn't even fired a shot and it was 9 on 9, in the match. i got kicked because i was a lvl-100, whether i was good or bad. get used to it.

badmins should have telephone poles shoved up their wazoos, til it comes out the side of their neck, then burned alive on it, and their whole family forced to watch. grrrrrr!!!
-_ZOSO62_-
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-03-29 02:34
I was in a CTF match today, spawned in American spawn, some jumps over a rock firing at me, so I return fire, get 2 hit markers and then notice a blue tag so I stop shooting, He proceeds to TK me then bans me for shooting him...I send him a message that I can't believe he banned me when A) He fired first and B) I stopped shooting as soon as I saw he was a team mate...he messages me back that He took me off the ban list and I could rejoin...told him there were plenty of non-douchebag servers out there to play on and that he could kindly go f*ck himself...
MayhemCanuck
CA Enlisted: 2012-01-07
2013-03-29 03:36 , edited 2013-03-29 03:37 by MayhemCanuck
OMG great post!....I was just coming in to Vent.... I was kicked out of a game, no rules I might add...I went back in( I know why?) and was banned, I voice messaged the admin why did you kick/ban me ...he said he had 7-9 admins in game and they were all drunk and he said he was sorry...!?

Sooo I hop in another server that I have played many times was kicked after 15min, I was really pissing off the helo pilot trying to cap my flag, but again server rules were lowest score player might be kicked to make room for friends, I was in second place...I voiced messaged the server admin and of course no balls to reply, what a crap end to what I thought would be a good night of gaming!

Seriously sucks the fun out of this game when you never know how long it will last.... Anyone know were the real DICE servers are?
Please point me to a list or someone tell me were I can play the objectives and use all the weapons!!

P.S. Can this be made a sticky......
PS3...Were gamers go to die.
ElOtero
2013-03-29 03:47
0syntrax0 said:
Some ppl are very quick on the trigger to banne players for no reason what so ever.
On the average night, i get kicked out of 8 servers and banned from atleast 1 of them. If I know that I did nothing wrong other than just be a good player, I see it as "The server admin was my bitch" and take pride on it.

Some people are really quick to ban...but I wasin there for 2 previous matches before getting banned, the only thing I could think of was I wiped his aquad out twice when the server owner and his squad kept getting killed by me because they didnt know where I was, I got at least 10 kills of them in like a minute tops, and they just kept reviving each other! I might add I was deliberatly team killed before getting banned...they must have been REALLY mad, I sent 2 voice messeges to the owner, no reply what so ever....I hope he dies from a flesh eating virus on his face!
MayhemCanuck said:
OMG great post!....I was just coming in to Vent.... I was kicked out of a game, no rules I might add...I went back in( I know why?) and was banned, I voice messaged the admin why did you kick/ban me ...he said he had 7-9 admins in game and they were all drunk and he said he was sorry...!?

Sooo I hop in another server that I have played many times was kicked after 15min, I was really pissing off the helo pilot trying to cap my flag, but again server rules were lowest score player might be kicked to make room for friends, I was in second place...I voiced messaged the server admin and of course no balls to reply, what a crap end to what I thought would be a good night of gaming!

Seriously sucks the fun out of this game when you never know how long it will last.... Anyone know were the real DICE servers are?
Please point me to a list or someone tell me were I can play the objectives and use all the weapons!!

P.S. Can this be made a sticky......

I know how it feels man...it makes me want to make a server and ban people instantly who have banned me in the past!
MayhemCanuck
2013-03-29 04:00
I run a PC based FPS and run a group and website and we have about 10 admins out of 55 people in our Clan, in the 6 years we have been running we have banned maybe 15 people, and that's after 3 strikes your out. We ALWAYS tell people why they were kicked and if they continue to break our rules then the ban goes in affect. My Admins are policed to , they have to explain the why and what even when kicking someone... Sorry ,but its so sad its come to this, My PC wont run BF3 that's why the Xbox. Hopefully enough of our members will get BF4 or even 3 so we can rent a server and enjoy the game.

Again Great topic, we need a list of Badmin servers more than a list of good places to play LOL
rock1obsta
US Enlisted: 2012-09-04
2013-03-29 04:03
0syntrax0 said:

The admin server is your bitch! Thats awesome ;-D
Racecar spelled backwards is racecar
MayhemCanuck
2013-03-29 04:05
rock1obsta said:
0syntrax0 said:

I can't believe ( 0syntrax0) has been kick so many times and still keeps playing, must be infuriating
Reaper1FAF
US Enlisted: 2012-04-06
2013-03-29 04:55 , edited 2013-03-29 04:56 by Reaper1FAF
It happens. I was kicked from a server for killing an admin twice with an M26/buck the other day. My best guess is he felt I was in violation of their "no semi-auto shotguns" rule. Damn me and my semi-auto M26. Had I known he was going to get butthurt I'd have run a USAS-12 as well as the M26.
0syntrax0
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-04-01 05:56
MayhemCanuck said:
rock1obsta said:
0syntrax0 said:
I can't believe ( 0syntrax0) has been kick so many times and still keeps playing, must be infuriating

It is frustrating to get kick out of so many games. I wish DICE would get ride of the way that servers are setup and goback to how they were before.
GRATED526
US Enlisted: 2011-11-14
2013-04-01 06:06
I'm constantly getting kicked/banned for defib kills, if I come across a sniper who doesn't know I'm behind then, those douchebags are getting defibbed!

Admins can't stand this apparently.
Mr-Te4bag
PS Enlisted: 2012-05-23
2013-08-04 19:03
im always banned for admin offending....... i kill with jet.... then racism starts....... word from and word from him end me up banned of the server of kicked....... admins are real bitches...... they cry like kids all the time
colonius189
ZA Enlisted: 2012-07-02
2013-08-07 19:34
A game that is constantly violent in all regards as well as with language and admins that think they are god to kick people off! That is such a contradiction in terms. Who do these people think they are when each player who has paid for the right to play in any circumstance? I think admins should be told what to do and not the other way round! BF3 better have a solution to this in BF4 or will the company and game will lose a fan or many if it carries on with the god like attitude that these admins have!!
Hazard-SnowZ
GB Enlisted: 2013-01-14
2013-08-09 11:34
If all you guys wasn't on Xbox i would invite you to my server, as none of this happens unless you baserape and play unfair.
Strength & Honor.
imhereforthe1911
US Enlisted: 2013-08-09
2013-08-10 17:00
I was in a match the other day, and I spawned in as an engineer. Some guy was baseraping in a Little Bird, so I pulled out my RPG and blew him to shit. I was immediately banned (it turned out the baseraper was an admin, who was apparently breaking his own rules). Guys like THAT are the biggest faggots in the world.
yep

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.