Thread is locked.

How to switch seats in vehicles faster ?

Aglan_The_Man
EG Enlisted: 2011-11-14
2013-08-27 10:40
For example if i am in the first seat in a scout helicopter and i want to go to the fourth seat without pressing x for 3 consecutive times to get there how can i do it ? and same with jeeps i want to get to the seat i want without passing through other seats..I am on ps3
Corporal_Derpy
GB Enlisted: 2012-02-04
2013-08-27 10:42
Pretty sure that isn't possible.
UGANDAnumbahOne
UG Enlisted: 2012-05-21
2013-08-27 10:49
Corporal_Derpy said:
Pretty sure that isn't possible.


It is if you play on PC.
lel
4 SpA Teravolt Kyurem-B Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 49-58 (6.9 - 8.2%) -- possibly the worst move ever
matonking
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2013-08-27 10:50
Lord-KoolAid said:
Corporal_Derpy said:
Pretty sure that isn't possible.
It is if you play on PC.
lel


Yup on PC each seat has a button. F1 F2 F3 F4 etc change your seat (though I remapped them to be 1 2 3 4 etc on the number pad)
Mattbot360
GG Enlisted: 2011-11-02
2013-08-27 11:01
yeah its a bit annoying esp if your in the amphibious troop transporter and have to go through 6 seats to get back from the gunner to driver position

not annoying enough to warrant buying a PC for tho
WhatstheMadrr
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2013-08-27 11:05
Can't remap console controllers.
"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjöld
Mattbot360
GG Enlisted: 2011-11-02
2013-08-28 13:54
WhatstheMadrr said:
Can't remap console controllers.


true, but in a vehicle why cant we use the d-pad to change seat ? left = one seat down, right = one seat up

simples
UGANDAnumbahOne
UG Enlisted: 2012-05-21
2013-08-28 13:56
Mattbot360 said:
WhatstheMadrr said:
Can't remap console controllers.
true, but in a vehicle why cant we use the d-pad to change seat ? left = one seat down, right = one seat up

simples


That won't work. Especially on scout and transport helicopters.
4 SpA Teravolt Kyurem-B Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 49-58 (6.9 - 8.2%) -- possibly the worst move ever
mikeldoy
US Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2013-08-28 13:56
I hope in BF4 they have a quick change button to switch to the driver seat.
matonking
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2013-08-28 13:57
WhatstheMadrr said:
Can't remap console controllers.


You can on PC ;). I use a PS3 controller for flying. The d-pad is used for spotting, map zoom and many other features. Also changed the afterburner to the R2 button.
Nubskrub
US Enlisted: 2012-06-18
2013-08-28 13:59
On PC you can do that. However on consoles it's simply not possible.
"Baddie Xbox can't even hold a lightning strike. Microsoft are you even trying?" - Batmon
Mattbot360
GG Enlisted: 2011-11-02
2013-08-28 14:03
Lord-KoolAid said:
Mattbot360 said:
WhatstheMadrr said:
Can't remap console controllers.
true, but in a vehicle why cant we use the d-pad to change seat ? left = one seat down, right = one seat up

simples
That won't work. Especially on scout and transport helicopters.


why not? most of the problem i have with seats is going one seat across and wanting to get back to the one i started in, without cycling through all the empties - (eg left minigun back to right minigun on the huey)

they could even put a little seat diagram on the hud and you could do it that way

simple simples
UGANDAnumbahOne
UG Enlisted: 2012-05-21
2013-08-28 14:05
Mattbot360 said:
Lord-KoolAid said:
Mattbot360 said:
WhatstheMadrr said:
Can't remap console controllers.
true, but in a vehicle why cant we use the d-pad to change seat ? left = one seat down, right = one seat up

simples
That won't work. Especially on scout and transport helicopters.
why not? most of the problem i have with seats is going one seat across and wanting to get back to the one i started in, without cycling through all the empties - (eg left minigun back to right minigun on the huey)

they could even put a little seat diagram on the hud and you could do it that way

simple simples


Nope. If you're in a transport heli or Scout heli and you're a passenger, the D-pad will just make you bring out your Repair Tool, C4, Defibs, etc. Or change your weapons fire mode and toggle flashlight/laser on/off.
4 SpA Teravolt Kyurem-B Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 49-58 (6.9 - 8.2%) -- possibly the worst move ever
kyuubi_clone
TT Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-08-28 15:46
exit the vehicle and re-enter. problem solved.
Sarcasm is never understood on forums...only kids believe everything they read on the internet.....just sayin'
FuGaZi697
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-08-28 16:00
kyuubi_clone said:
exit the vehicle and re-enter. problem solved.

lol this works especially well in scout helis
I like computer games so I am a nerd
Ethylene125
US Enlisted: 2011-11-16
2013-08-28 16:01
kyuubi_clone said:
exit the vehicle and re-enter. problem solved.


That is the best way for the Amtrack for sure, that thing would be super OP if you didn't have to exit for a quick reposition and back to guns. I haven't timed it right at times and got smashed by a tank round etc.
X
Mattbot360
GG Enlisted: 2011-11-02
2013-08-28 16:14
Lord-KoolAid said:
Mattbot360 said:
Lord-KoolAid said:
Mattbot360 said:
WhatstheMadrr said:
Can't remap console controllers.
true, but in a vehicle why cant we use the d-pad to change seat ? left = one seat down, right = one seat up

simples
That won't work. Especially on scout and transport helicopters.
why not? most of the problem i have with seats is going one seat across and wanting to get back to the one i started in, without cycling through all the empties - (eg left minigun back to right minigun on the huey)

they could even put a little seat diagram on the hud and you could do it that way

simple simples
Nope. If you're in a transport heli or Scout heli and you're a passenger, the D-pad will just make you bring out your Repair Tool, C4, Defibs, etc. Or change your weapons fire mode and toggle flashlight/laser on/off.



ok, yes you're right i wasn't paying attention

i suppose we do need more buttons on the joypad after all, and PCs are far superior for this reason :-)
sasan_makvnd
CA Enlisted: 2016-01-29
2016-06-11 23:46
hi guys
 
Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.