Thread is locked.

Girls on Battlelog: Soldier Image

ShinUSMC5811
JP Enlisted: 2011-12-14
2012-02-24 07:42
I wouldn't care if they had a female character, how many guys on here have "female" characters as their Avatar?

whoever said Females aren't allowed to fight in combat obviously hasn't paid attention to anything that is happening in the Middle East

Israel has females in combat roles, I know a female Israeli tank driver

USSR had Female snipers!

The US Marines have a "Lioness" program where the females search Muslim females at checkpoints which happen to get attacked, today's day and age there are not front lines
l-AM-PlKACHU
NL Enlisted: 2012-02-09
2012-02-24 10:46
This post has been removed by the Battlelog administrators.
TheOwl_01
Enlisted: 2012-01-18
2012-02-24 11:06
I would like to see some female soldiers to choose from on Battlefield, it would be something new to the franchise, you play as one briefly during the campaign in BF3 and there was miss July in Bad Company 1 but you never really get to see either one of them.
Providing the option to play as a female soldier in online multiplayer would be a healthy addition to the series in my opinion, there are real life female soldiers and yes, its entirely possible to make them tough and all, its something to consider for sure...
HelloAndy
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-21
2012-02-24 12:20
Please keep this thread clean. It's got a lot of good feedback.
Optikal_WinteR
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-02-24 12:33
well I would assume that DICE would have to create various character models re skin all those models with the various camo patterns, hire voice over actors and then implement an option from within the game to choose your gender which would take time and money so I highly doubt theyd be willing to do it
MaxiM_SDM
PL Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-02-24 13:15 , edited 2012-02-24 13:20 by MaxiM_SDM
Not having female models/avatars in a game like this in this day of age is ridiculous. It's like at first, male gamers complained that girls don't play video games and now that they do, girls are treated like they have "cooties". Make them feel at home ffs. We want MORE girls online, not less, because they are treated like 2nd class citizens ot "teh interwebz".

Bring on female soldiers. Hooah!

@762inyourface: You don't have to be afraid of girls. They are good for you. When you'll grow up you'll understand, I promise.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. ~George Bernard Shaw ★★★ http://www.youtube.com/PixelPolishTV ★★★
Y0urFaceMyA55
Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-02-24 13:58
This post has been removed by the Battlelog administrators.
StrikeWilliams
US Enlisted: 2012-02-03
2012-02-24 13:59
there shouldnt be any issue with this happening. its a video game. bring on the demi moore's. but with hair. that bald look doesnt work well for me.
Pimpliciouz
SE Enlisted: 2011-12-25
2012-02-24 15:46
Since we got a lot of bad teamwork from players right now in game, adding females would be even more distracting.

Not sure if i would like to see some random sexist playing as a female soldier, with a USAS-12 and frag rounds.
huntingfire
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-02-24 15:54
You'll definitely like mass effect 3 then, it has female models in multiplayer.

I don't think it's a necessity to have new player models in game now after such a long time after release, plus you can't see yourself during gameplay.
MaxiM_SDM
PL Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-02-24 15:56
Skoomax said:
Since we got a lot of bad teamwork from players right now in game, adding females would be even more distracting.
I'm not sure, it can actually be good for teamplay. She wouldnt have much problem with teammates sticking close with those nice medkits and ammo boxes ;P

Skoomax said:
Not sure if i would like to see some random sexist playing as a female soldier, with a USAS-12 and frag rounds.
It happens everyday in almost any online game. Not a biggie.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. ~George Bernard Shaw ★★★ http://www.youtube.com/PixelPolishTV ★★★
Pimpliciouz
2012-02-24 16:09
huntingfire said:
You'll definitely like mass effect 3 then, it has female models in multiplayer.

I don't think it's a necessity to have new player models in game now after such a long time after release, plus you can't see yourself during gameplay.

Mass Effect is something else
big2dog1status5
US Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-02-24 18:22
SCARFACE_A4A4 said:
I think it would be great if games would let you pic your gender so every one knows what there dealing with,I meen woman should have the right to have a lady formed soldier on the battlefield.It,s not like there,s no girls at all who play war game,s.I know alot of BADASS girls who plat war game,s! I wish I could remember the girls name I met on here yesterday . Her stats were threw the roof! They should have the right to have this feature.how would you guys feel if all the soldiers was girls and you had to be to be a girl. I personnely would hate it.It,s not like there isn,t real woman out there who also fight for our freedom. every game should give them girls just as mutch respect as they do men!

I agree 100 percent and plus it will also give the game a feel of full customization
Nooby-Killer-49
DE Enlisted: 2012-02-07
2012-02-24 18:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8twTZZ2B1M [youtube.com]
Skollulfr
Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2012-02-25 00:29
dont see why not. hell 'borrow' the character creation tool from mass effect 2.
not the one from DA:O though, there was no way not to make a character in that who didnt look like the happiest bitch in the cell block.
lunchbox00023
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-02-25 01:04
Russian engineer is definitely a woman
DRKthrEE
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-02-25 03:14
The_Vorpal_Cat said:
Why are there so many dumbass condescending misogynist fuckwits around here? It's no wonder why girls avoid exposing themselves to the multiplayer gaming community.

The problem is that men equate power with their dicks, so they naturally become offended when someone who doesn't have a dick threatens to move in on their territory. They then scramble to come up with pseudo-intellectual reasons why someone without a dick couldn't possibly handle their job or role.

No one cares about your dicks, and frankly the idea that having a dick makes your suitable for a military career is fucking hilarious. Most of you Cheetos eating, couch dwelling, beluga whales wouldn't survive basic training.

We're not even talking about real life, we're talking about a video game that's only slightly more "realistic" than Halo. The real reason there are no female soldiers is that it would offend all the 14 year old boys who are just getting out of the "girls are icky" stage and into fapping to hentai. Female warriors in their video games that aren't wearing bikinis and bouncing around like idiots? They couldn't handle that.

If you can't handle girls in your video games, grow the fuck up.

That was awesome.
Pimpliciouz
2012-02-25 15:26
Close this, close this now.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.