Users on 32-bit operating systems have reported problems with installing the Battlelog web plugin and using Google Chrome. We're working to have this issue resolved before the end of the week. Affected users are encouraged to temporarily use another web browser.

A-91 Tips

xPainUser
Enlisted: 2011-12-20
2012-02-23 04:46
I've recently unlocked the A-91 and I was wondering if I could recieve some tips on it. So far I've been using the SCAR-H and I haven't go to play with the A-91 a lot. What are some key differences? What would be a good set-up? What role should I play? (tank hunting, CQB, etc. (all conquest). What launcher does it pair well with? Any other things I should keep in mind? Thanks alot!
ParadoxOfLogic
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-02-23 05:17
I treat the A91 a lot like the AEK, high(ish) fire rate with recoil.
ShEhEnShAh25
CA Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2012-02-23 05:40
Its a great gun, Probably my favourite of all engineer guns.
My loadout - A-91 with Kobra sights, Foregrip, Silencer., G-18 supressed, RPG/SMAW, Repair torch.

The kind of launcher you choose depends on your style of play and also the need of the minute. If a chopper/jet is hovering around your base and it needs to be taken out, the stinger is the best bet. I use RPG/SMAW only because I have an agressive style of play and More often than not, I find myself in situations where I want to take a wall down or flank behind a tank and shoot one up his arse.

you can hold the trigger on the A-91 down and even hipfire in closequarters. For medium to long range - use burst fire.

Good luck.
- ShEhEnShAh
PvtDonutt
CA Enlisted: 2011-11-13
2012-02-23 05:46
It's nice with a foregrip and the russian holo. The gun itself is a little better in close range and I'll use a javelin with it. NOT TOO SHABBY.
Dovahken
NZ Enlisted: 2011-12-25
2012-02-23 05:57
It's really good with sight, grip suppressor but i have been enjoying the SG553 so far. kind of a cross between the Scar and A91
ExtremeBlake
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-02-23 06:33
xPainUser said:
I've recently unlocked the A-91 and I was wondering if I could recieve some tips on it. So far I've been using the SCAR-H and I haven't go to play with the A-91 a lot. What are some key differences? What would be a good set-up? What role should I play? (tank hunting, CQB, etc. (all conquest). What launcher does it pair well with? Any other things I should keep in mind? Thanks alot!

Q:What are some key differences?
A: A-91
- Weaker then SCAR
- Shoots way faster
- Higher Accuracy
- 30 mag size

Q:What would be a good set-up?
A: A-91
- Any Optics
- Fore grip
- Suppressor or nothing

Q:What role should I play?
A: W/ the A-91 you can play a very aggressive engineer. This gun can go toe to toe w/ an assault and win. Although assault is still the better choice for gun game, the A-91 will give it a run for its money. If your an engineer always tank hunt :P. Make sure you make all em tank hoes a bunch of mad bros.

Q: What launcher does it pair well with?
A: Your gun doesn't determine the launcher you use. The maps and what vehicle perks the enemy use, determines the launcher. Use the SMAW because when playing the A-91 you will get in a lot of situations when an enemy takes cover. Use your SMAW like a 320.

Q:Any other things I should keep in mind?
A: Burst firing this weapon is very effective.
Infantry Captain of iCon.
xPainUser
Enlisted: 2011-12-20
2012-02-25 00:28
Thank you guys...very helpful. I'm starting to like this gun alot! Engineer FTW!
CoolbeansPC
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2012-02-25 16:00
great gun. it was or still is my #1 gun on my list. but the g36 is going to pass it soon