EA/ DICE is trying to cover up the new mav glitch

Finding_Beacon
Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2012-03-29 08:19 , edited 2012-03-30 12:35 by Finding_Beacon
please read carefully.

this is getting crazy. we posted legit bug reports about the MAV found in the new ps3 1.04 patch.
dice might still have the chance to quick-fix things so we posted it. we could have said nothing and exploit it forever, but we are done with the mav so we made a topic about it on battlelog.

it is nowhere to be found, so we tried again , censored again. a battlelog user who i i dont know noticed what was happening and made a thread about it, it was censored and then locked right away.

i made a new topic (risking my account with it?) , with youtube proof showing that mav elevatoring is still possible.

AND NOW THE YOUTUBE VIDEO IS CENSORED TOO ????
( youtube owner responded , thank you RathHavoc for saving us the time to make a video ourself. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/RathHavoc/ [battlelog.battlefield.com] )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ySOpCrKKSeQ [youtube.com]

i cant believe it ! it is , in fact , just gameplay video like all others !! but this one is showing a bug so dice can FIX THIS.

when i offer to report something like this in a private email i am being told to report it on the forum....and see what happens.

what is the next step DICE/EA ? censor me ?

i have a better idea for you guys ! you give the most important mav trolls a free mappack in exchange for beta testing the patch. in that way things like this can be fixed BEFORE release. it took most of the mav trolls less then 2 hours to figure this out and it will save you a lot of trouble in the future.

EDIT : DICE now stated MAV exploiters will get a STAT reset. great job dice, you cant fix such a simple issue and now this is your solution. you guys already proved that it isnt possible to stat-reset boosters (there are more unpunished boosters then there are punished boosters as we speak) , so this "fix" isnt going to help too.

EDIT 2 : another working video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvxMQ90299o [youtube.com]
censor as much as you want dice, we wont stop it until a fix.
Pre-ordered BF4 for the PC, considering the purchase of a PS4.
Marticus100
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-22
2012-03-29 08:24
inb4threaddelete
vCx-Redemption
US Enlisted: 2011-11-02
2012-03-29 08:25
Marticus100 said:
inb4threaddelete

QFT

coverup in the making its all conspiracy!
Lucidox
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
Its all a conspiracy man you better watch out
LeYuno
BE Enlisted: 2011-10-26
sad to see that this isn't actually fixed :(
running_rhino22
US Enlisted: 2011-11-26
2012-03-29 08:26
wtf? that's dumb
xgcforsakend
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-03-29 08:26
Marticus100 said:
inb4threaddelete
lol? Hope they can fix it later though...
I'm the guy who will shoot to keep you pinned behind cover and not let you move up...
Void_Account_lul
BF Enlisted: 2011-11-11
2012-03-29 08:28
Call the WAMB-ulance, The MAV isn't even bad roadkilling, or MAV riding, Ignore it and cap flags, that wins games.

If your stressing over someone getting onto a building where he will get 2 kills a game, please stop playing the game.

And If someone nemesis' you with the MAV roadkilling, It means your deaf or have bad aim and can't shoot it down.
LameMarine
NZ Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-03-29 08:28
Strange. Dice should be thankful there is people like you to test these things out and show them it's still a problem so they can try and fix it next patch.
Marticus100
2012-03-29 08:28 , edited 2012-03-29 08:29 by Marticus100
it's getting stupid.

people are going to figure this out without the threads / videos.

several already have.

the best thing that EA /DICE can do is to say

'look we fucked up... sorry we will be getting this fixed and rereleased asap"

but instead they are messing around as usual.

no communication. just delaying the inevitable.
D2_JustTheTip
US Enlisted: 2012-01-06
2012-03-29 08:30
thatbf3guy said:
please read carefully.

this is getting crazy. we posted legit bug reports about the MAV found in the new ps3 1.04 patch.
dice might still have the chance to quick-fix things so we posted it. we could have said nothing and exploit it forever, but we are done with the mav so we made a topic about it on battlelog.

it is nowhere to be found, so we tried again , cencored again. a battlelog user who i i dont know noticed what was happening and made a thread about it, it was cencored and then locked right away.

i made a new topic (risking my account with it?) , with youtube proof showing that mav elevatoring is still possible.

AND NOW THE YOUTUBE VIDEO IS CENCORED TOO ????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ySOpCrKKSeQ [youtube.com]

i cant believe it ! it is , in fact , just gameplay video like all others !! but this one is showing a bug so dice can FIX THIS.

when i offer to report something like this in a private email i am being told to report it on the forum....and see what happens.

what is the next step DICE/EA ? cencor me ?

i have a better idea for you guys ! you give the most important mav trolls a free mappack in exchange for beta testing the patch. in that way things like this can be fixed BEFORE release. it took most of the mav trolls less then 2 hours to figure this out and it will save you a lot of trouble in the future.

I call BS

http://g.bf3stats.com/360/F5zVxDfn/REAPERSDlSClPLE.png [bf3stats.com]
Leethaxzor
US Enlisted: 2011-11-08
2012-03-29 08:35
So what is the glitch? give us an idea if you are not full of shit it wont tell us how to do it.
Finding_Beacon
2012-03-29 08:36 , edited 2012-03-29 08:38 by Finding_Beacon
Marticus100 said:
it's getting stupid.

people are going to figure this out without the threads / videos.

several already have.

the best thing that EA /DICE can do is to say

'look we fucked up... sorry we will be getting this fixed and rereleased asap"

but instead they are messing around as usual.

no communication. just delaying the inevitable.
no, instead of a "thank you message" you get THIS :

mail title:
EA.com Terms of Service Violation‏

@ Leethaxzor ,

what it comes down to is that the mav can still lift players up in the air (if you know how) to get to unreachable places on maps, and it still can roadkill multiple players without self-destructing. i cant tell you more because i dont want this thread to get cencored...
st34lth_n1nj4
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-03-29 08:40
Leethaxzor said:
So what is the glitch? give us an idea if you are not full of shit it wont tell us how to do it.

from the few vids i just found, they didn't check prone...
mmmgilly
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-03-29 08:40
I am now selling tinfoil helmets if anyone wants them. but on a serious note, to test what They said, I mav'd the other night. MAV blew up as predicted but still showed in the killfeed as KILLED. I also confirmed MAV riding still works, and apparantly (havent done it myself) mut if you MAV someone from behind you don't blow up.
Marticus100
2012-03-29 08:41
mmmgilly said:
I am now selling tinfoil helmets if anyone wants them. but on a serious note, to test what They said, I mav'd the other night. MAV blew up as predicted but still showed in the killfeed as KILLED. I also confirmed MAV riding still works, and apparantly (havent done it myself) mut if you MAV someone from behind you don't blow up.

theres more than that
Finding_Beacon
2012-03-29 08:43 , edited 2012-03-29 08:45 by Finding_Beacon
mmmgilly said:
there are more things you can do to prevent it from blowing up @ roadkilling.
prone works , but it is "conditional" . just going prone on it wont do anymore.

and yes the "KILLED" should be "MAV" now but we are not going to complain about it, since it does not effects the gameplay.
SG_Duke22
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-03-29 08:44
They know about it! Gustav had it on his Twitter account 2 days ago!
mmmgilly
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-03-29 08:44
Marticus100 said:
mmmgilly said:
theres more than that
I know there's more than that, but that's all I felt was needed to be said in terms of MAVing, which is what this thread is about. This patch has so many things wrong with it it's not funny.
Finding_Beacon
2012-03-29 08:48 , edited 2012-03-29 08:49 by Finding_Beacon
SG_Duke22 said:
They know about it! Gustav had it on his Twitter account 2 days ago!
good, but :

-why doesnt he tell us about it HERE ?
-why does things get cencored HERE ?

let hem come over to battlelog and say sorry for the problems , and sorry for the ea mods or whoever cencored this stuff and say THANK YOU to the people that brought it under attention instead of just exploiting it.