stormzjeah
HR Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-07-19 00:22 , edited 2012-07-19 00:23 by stormzjeah
"including but not exclusive to:

A better VOIP solution
Battle Recorder
Spectator Mode
More robust eSports support"

Meaning Battlefield may not be just a public, CoD reject game anymore, IT MIGHT ACTUALY BE E-SPORT? Wow.
rupok93
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-07-19 00:25
in other words:

stuff that was supposed to be included in bf3 but wasn't:

voip is a feature thats advertised now instead of being the norm? just sad.
Borges80
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-07-19 00:26
rupok93 said:
in other words:

Hokunin
AQ Enlisted: 2011-10-24
rupok93 said:
in other words:

Indeed
CYP450
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
Hate to say it, but I'll believe it when I see it. There's been many broken promises with BF3 and DICE/EA really hasn't earned my trust and I imagine a lot of the community (at least the pre-BC2 community) feel that way.
rupok93
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-07-19 00:27 , edited 2012-07-19 00:29 by rupok93
next up: our new expansion $15 will include the ability to join squads.

buy premium now for bf4. Will include awesome new features such as ability to add friends and kick people out of servers to give u priority.
eTheBlack_BF3
SI Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-07-19 00:27
OP is forgeting one important info.
Will became available after release as "Premium SUPER GOLD Package 9000 Set Of Very LEGEN-wait-for-it-DARY Things!"
QCOuTLaWz
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-07-19 00:28
rupok93 said:
in other words:

somehow this reply is tearing my heart appart... I LOVE Bf3..makes me sad that theyre just gonna say a big F to this game and include all of these MINOR changes that couldve been EASILY added to BF3 (spectator mode,Killcams) which would be a MAJOR improvement into countering cheaters ) only into their future game which noone wants already
Borges80
2012-07-19 00:28
CYP450 said:
Hate to say it, but I'll believe it when I see it. There's been many broken promises with BF3 and DICE/EA really hasn't earned my trust and I imagine a lot of the community (at least the pre-BC2 community) feel that way.

that's why i'm not preordering it.
5heepdawg
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-07-19 00:29 , edited 2012-07-19 00:29 by 5heepdawg
Lastly, Tornay listed off several potential Battlefield 4 features that he said EA recognizes there is a "serious desire for." These include a better Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solution, a battle recorder, spectator mode, and "more robust" eSports support.

That doesnt mean ANYTHING. Proof that they said they will make it better? All the said is the same dribble the MODS here say. "Ill forward this to the dev team so we can wipe our tears with your money from laughing at your faith in us."
Hokunin
AQ Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-07-19 00:35
I believe it still going to be another broken port from consoles, with awkward menus and dumbed down vehicle handling physics adapted for gamepads. No doubts
Pwnage927
US Enlisted: 2011-12-17
2012-07-19 00:45
This is such utter BS, All EA/DICE wants to do is just fking follow Activision and siphon as much cash out of their fan base as much as possible. In essence all BF3 really was from what I'm seeing or my perspective is a beta test so they freaking see what works and what doesn't work and how to improve on that or expand on what is working. And, what they said about "Continuing to patch BF3 like we did BC2" is a joke, why? cause right after BF3 came out there was like 0 patches/support for BC2, Okay there was like 1 or 2 but that was it...They didn't even care about that game. And whats worse is that people are actually excited for BF4 or want that game to come out. NO! just NO!. Its better put like this, Its like receiving the news of an updated version of the car I just bought -and still paying the loan.
purius
2012-07-19 03:25
stormzjeah said:

A better VOIP solution
Battle Recorder
Spectator Mode

Meaning Battlefield may not be just a public, CoD reject game anymore, IT MIGHT ACTUALY BE E-SPORT? Wow.

You must be day dreaming.
Its DICE.
What can you expect?

What will be included are
-unlimited magazine for support
-extra suppression, when suppressed screen black outs for five minuets
-extra client side hit detection for easy cheating
-ultimate useless anti air missile. it just drops off the tube, wont even fire up
-no key board and mouse support.only pads are supported
-max 16 player support
-M870 buck shot needs 10 rounds to kill
-dancing barrel, so the bullets will never land where aimed needed to disadvantage the sharp shooter.
-useless scopes so noobs wont get shot at long range

now this sound really like DICE style
Sky_collapsed
RS Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-07-19 03:26
Remember the lies they said for bf3

"PC is lead platform"

"E-sports are our focus"

"Bf3 will have mod tools"

"We will never charge for DLC"

"Biggest maps ever"

"Destruction on an entirely new scale"

"A true successor to battlefield 2"
Gotta get me some of that white gold
purius
2012-07-19 03:28
Sky_collapsed said:

"PC is lead platform"

"E-sports are our focus"

"Biggest maps ever"

DICE never keeps words.
I remember this.
Cujucuyo
SV Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-07-19 03:35
I'm not believing what DICE says anymore about the upcoming games, BF3 was nothing like BF2 specially due to it being a console port. I remember when I believed it was aimed towards PC player, oh the lies. Wish I could punch them through my monitor.
LOL see, now that's adorable, cheaters trying to justify their actions. Like a 10yo trying to blame the dog for a broken vase.
Sky_collapsed
RS Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-07-19 03:42
purius said:
Sky_collapsed said:

"PC is lead platform"

"E-sports are our focus"

"Biggest maps ever"

DICE never keeps words.
I remember this.

I know.. Which is why I will not be buying bf4 until people have had at least 3-4 months to play it.. If it turns out how I expect it will, it will be a no buy for me.
Gotta get me some of that white gold
JamiePrittPeters
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-07-19 03:43
stormzjeah said:

A better VOIP solution
Battle Recorder
Spectator Mode

nothing confirmed. you are a sad troll.
irishjiggy
2012-07-19 03:48 , edited 2012-07-19 03:49 by irishjiggy
Things that we recognize that there is a serious desire for, including but not exclusive to:

A better

Battle Recorder

Spectator Mode

More robust eSports support

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/726076/battlefield-4-demo-details-revealed-demo-not-exclusive-to-medal-of-honor-pre-orders/ [g4tv.com]

I see nothing to even suggest this is coming.
TexTheRipper
2012-07-19 03:50
I'm willing to bet it will be using Frostbite 3. Does everything Frostbite 2 does just instead its optimized and organized correctly to allow for quicker editing and creation since it seems they have a hard time making tie ins for 2. Also I really hope that it comes with mp all being handled in game vs BEING forced to use the BL. I'm not saying i hate the features of BL but jesus the bugs it creates are just stupid plus im not minimizing my game to join a party to chat with a handful of people. BL can stay but the game should have all the same things in itself. Besides people are like yeah but then you would have to up date the game everytime BL needed an update.... YOURE DOWNLOADING A FUCKING PATCH ANYWAY YOU MORONS! The game isnt playable until the patch downloads anyway so if on a browser or just update or in the game manager is no different and is not a valid excuse to keep it. The facebook wana be crap is sad people now days already are obsessed with having an unrealistic number of "friends". Maybe its me? Maybe i just dont see the point in living a voyeurs life or trying to live vicariously through other people. This is a game before we make it anything else it needs to work correctly then you can add new cool stuff but man... baby steps dice! baby steps!