Thread is locked.

BF3 color tweaker

M16A3BF4
XK Enlisted: 2012-09-12
2012-10-03 11:46
OFFmyLAWN said:
inb4 thousands of ''banned because of color tweaker'' threads

it's only kicks not bans
Thanks for the suggestion! We appreciate it a lot!! ^PH. Thank you for the suggestions! This is all good stuff!! We will pass this along to the devs. ^PH. Locked for all caps. If you've reported him and things check clear, action will be taken. This thread is being locked.
MyElevatorLifts
BR Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-10-03 11:48
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH said:
OFFmyLAWN said:
it's only kicks not bans

think about how many actual cheaters (dmg modifiers etc..) will use this as an excuse
LiBever
CH Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-10-03 11:50
i think all we need is to wait and see what dice is releasing all other stuff just aware, because otherwise that you can blame only yourself:) peace:)
Связаться со службой технической поддержки ЕА можно через сайт http://help.ea.com • Хочешь быть героем? http://answers.ea.com • Would like to be a Hero? • Answer HQ – Community Run Help Forum • I am a Battlelog moderator and do not officially represent EA/DICE • Данный аккаунт не является официальным аккаунтом сотрудника EA.
DoctorHellfire
US Enlisted: 2011-12-25
2012-10-03 11:52 , edited 2012-10-03 11:52 by DoctorHellfire
n00beris said:
i think all we need is to wait and see what dice is releasing all other stuff just aware, because otherwise that you can blame only yourself:) peace:)

So the ENTIRE community complains for 11 months to remove blue tint and DICE hasn't done anything about it and you want us to wait even longer?

What planet do you live on man?
Hash_Vaporist420
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-10-03 11:54
OFFmyLAWN said:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH said:
OFFmyLAWN said:
it's only kicks not bans
think about how many actual cheaters (dmg modifiers etc..) will use this as an excuse

Stfu! There are already so many hacks and glitches for the game, Its fuckin' ridiculous,! Dice has pretty much given up on doing anything about them.

So don't come in here and cry about hacks just because some guy exposed how easy it is to manipulate the game files and remove that shitty ass color correction crap.
MyElevatorLifts
2012-10-03 11:56
Hash_Vaporist420 said:
OFFmyLAWN said:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH said:
OFFmyLAWN said:
it's only kicks not bans
Stfu! There are already so many hacks and glitches for the game, Its fuckin' ridiculous,! Dice has pretty much given up on doing anything about them.

So don't come in here and cry about hacks just because some guy exposed how easy it is to manipulate the game files and remove that shitty ass color correction crap.

Learn to comprehend what you read, then come back at me.
UncleAlbert1802
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2012-10-03 11:56
With this tool there's something for every BF player, we don't all have to suffer the blue tint and having to play with sun glasses.

Great job guys, really has made a difference and doesn't strain my eyes.

If only this would work for the Vanilla maps.
LiBever
2012-10-03 11:58
HELLFIRE2275 said:
n00beris said:
So the ENTIRE community complains for 11 months to remove blue tint and DICE hasn't done anything about it and you want us to wait even longer?

keep faith dice knows everything:)
Связаться со службой технической поддержки ЕА можно через сайт http://help.ea.com • Хочешь быть героем? http://answers.ea.com • Would like to be a Hero? • Answer HQ – Community Run Help Forum • I am a Battlelog moderator and do not officially represent EA/DICE • Данный аккаунт не является официальным аккаунтом сотрудника EA.
M16A3BF4
2012-10-03 12:08
DiscoBiscuit2k13 said:
With this tool there's something for every BF player, we don't all have to suffer the blue tint and having to play with sun glasses.

it means nothing if we can't remove it in PB servers
Thanks for the suggestion! We appreciate it a lot!! ^PH. Thank you for the suggestions! This is all good stuff!! We will pass this along to the devs. ^PH. Locked for all caps. If you've reported him and things check clear, action will be taken. This thread is being locked.
bushthebollox
Enlisted: 2012-06-22
2012-10-03 12:12
DiscoBiscuit2k13 said:

maybe sunglasses will be an unlock in bf4
anton85e
DE Enlisted: 2011-12-01
2012-10-03 12:13
elAssoBandito said:
atG_Starbusta said:
it also removes sun glare which gives unfair advantage
Source?

http://bf3.realmware.co.uk/colour-tweaker/images/v1.0/front.png [bf3.realmware.co.uk]
MyElevatorLifts
2012-10-03 12:13
bushthebollox said:
DiscoBiscuit2k13 said:

maybe sunglasses will be an unlock in bf4

Platinum Sunglasses now available for only $59,99.
Stiffn3ck
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2012-10-03 12:14
atG_Starbusta said:
Smasher4ya said:
Cant DICE let this tool work on PB servers safetly? i understand you ban the BF3 tweaker because you could modify weapons and such, but this one only modifies the blue tint/removes it.

Cmon DICE have mercy ffs !! these guys saved you time from implementing this feature and they did it for FREE FFS!!

really ?

But your okay with one side being blinded by the sun..and you don't think that gives the other team the advantage.....did you go to skool
MyElevatorLifts
2012-10-03 12:14
lol op's post censored
M16A3BF4
2012-10-03 12:16
anton85e said:
elAssoBandito said:
atG_Starbusta said:
Source?
http://bf3.realmware.co.uk/colour-tweaker/images/v1.0/front.png [bf3.realmware.co.uk]

That's not sunglare.
DoctorHellfire
US Enlisted: 2011-12-25
2012-10-03 12:35
n00beris said:
HELLFIRE2275 said:
n00beris said:

keep faith dice knows everything:)

Now I have conformation that you are simply a brainless lemming that would buy a turd with a DICE logo on it.

I'm sorry, but that has to be one of the most ignorant comments I have ever read on Battlelog.
NotSryForWinning
Enlisted: 2012-10-03
2012-10-03 12:36
Burn that noob
LiBever
2012-10-03 12:42 , edited 2012-10-03 12:42 by LiBever
dice made a game so they will fix it dont push it to the limits guys, dont use any extra tweaks or etc, dice is aware of issues i trust them they are good team and lets hope they will repairs all bugs in future:) look at bf2 for example there were as well lot of bugs but everything was fixed with time:) peace to everybody just friendly opinion:)
NotSryForWinning
Enlisted: 2012-10-03
2012-10-03 12:47
Now he is just trolling, he truly deserves a +1
cmdll
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-10-03 12:52
n00beris said:
dice made a game so they will fix it dont push it to the limits guys, dont use any extra tweaks or etc, dice is aware of issues i trust them they are good team and lets hope they will repairs all bugs in future:) look at bf2 for example there were as well lot of bugs but everything was fixed with time:) peace to everybody just friendly opinion:)

http://i.imgur.com/vmhSd.gif [i.imgur.com]

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.