Way to kill off the little guys ea....

Th3_JD
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-11-08 14:09 , edited 2012-11-08 14:15 by Th3_JD
Way to kill off the little guys ea. Previous to this latest patch a couple of guys could get a server up and moving (populated), now it takes four players. Whats wrong ? need to kill off the interest before Battlefield 4 comes around the corner? If another Gaming company was to treat Gamers with a just a little more respect you guys would be dead in the water. A round of applause for ea, just wonder how much longer Gamers are gonna take this... personally you can cross me off your christmas card list - you wont be seeing anymore of my money......

p.s. Ill be sat in the server waiting for at least 2 other guys to come sit twiddle there thumbs with me before the server can get any interest from searching players, wondering just how many servers this patch is gonna kill off....
R6ckStar
PT Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-11-08 14:12 , edited 2012-11-08 14:12 by R6ckStar
If you read everything you would know that you can still move around, you don't just get points only at 4 players
The AT in AT4 doesn't stand for anti-tank. It's called the AT4 because it fires 84mm rounds. My whole life is a lie!
dbthump
US Enlisted: 2012-03-03
2012-11-08 14:13
stupid
Don't hate, just DIE.
Th3_JD
2012-11-08 14:16 , edited 2012-11-08 14:17 by Th3_JD
R6ckStar said:
If you read everything you would know that you can still move around, you don't just get points only at 4 players

so you dont mind wandering around getting no points, is that it ? , then by all means come sit in our server....
dbthump
2012-11-08 14:18
Th3_JD said:
R6ckStar said:
so you dont mind wandering around getting no points, is that it ?

Why do you choose a server that has no players? Once you cap all the flags, uncontested I might add, the free points stop there. Over 300 hours you should know better.
Don't hate, just DIE.
Th3_JD
2012-11-08 14:22 , edited 2012-11-08 14:25 by Th3_JD
wow
dbthump said:
Th3_JD said:
R6ckStar said:
Why do you choose a server that has no players? Once you cap all the flags, uncontested I might add, the free points stop there. Over 300 hours you should know better.

if you have a server you are trying to populate then its a lot easier if you only need one other person to join thought you might get that as you have over 300 hrs ??

tell you what, why dont you come sit in our server while i explain it to you.....
dbthump
2012-11-08 14:26
Th3_JD said:
wow
dbthump said:
Th3_JD said:
R6ckStar said:

if you have a server you are trying to populate then its a lot easier if you only need one other person to join thought you might get that as you have over 300 hrs ??

Ok, well you didn't say that you're seeding. And to add to this, I let my son, who is too young to play BF3 IMO yet still wants to fly around the map, fly jets only in servers that require 4-8 players before the score counts so he doesn't wreck my stats. I've had to find servers that have minimums and bookmark them.
Don't hate, just DIE.
VR-Notree_nT
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-11-08 14:30
It stops people from stat padding. If you can't get your server started well then your doing something wrong.
Winning = better playing..
Th3_JD
2012-11-08 14:32 , edited 2012-11-08 15:26 by Th3_JD
dbthump said:
Th3_JD said:
wow
dbthump said:
Th3_JD said:
R6ckStar said:

Ok, well you didn't say that you're seeding. And to add to this, I let my son, who is too young to play BF3 IMO yet still wants to fly around the map, fly jets only in servers that require 4-8 players before the score counts so he doesn't wreck my stats. I've had to find servers that have minimums and bookmark them.

well now you wont have to bookmark them because all servers require a minimum of 4, which means a lot more of them are going to sit empty because nobody wants to wait for 3 other players when there are so many empty servers! well at least ea pleased someone i guess...

and as to stopping stat padding - if ppl are gonna stat pad they can do it on a populated server quite easily, And as to doing something wrong, the other thousands of servers sitting empty must be making the same mistakes then? - let me try to explain in simple terms. If you are going in to play a game you find a populated server or you dont get any points (are you still with me - good) so the servers that are empty stay empty. Now heres the important part pay attention - Before the patch it only took 1 patient person who was prepared to wait for 1 other person before the players started earning points and so making it worthwhile for others to join - but after the patch you now need 3 patient ppl to wait for a fourth before anybody will be prepared to join. Hope i wasnt going too fast for you there...

edit - get this, they moved my thread to offtopic, what up? i hit a nerve?
JamiePrittPeters
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-11-08 15:56
dbthump said:
Th3_JD said:
R6ckStar said:

Hit suicide....switch teams. How ignorant are you?
Th3_JD
2012-11-08 15:59
AyrtonSenna94 said:
dbthump said:
Th3_JD said:
R6ckStar said:
Hit suicide....switch teams. How ignorant are you?

not as much as you apparently - 1 player = no points minimum 2 to start
Th3_Copper
Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2012-11-10 05:31
I agree with Jd If your server has 1 person sitting there in it and when that server only take 1 to start, Other people will join I see alot of players do not highly populated servers.
I myself rather have a smaller populated server It you don't get killed as much and get to know the maps way better then getting killed 4 to 5 seconds into the spawn now does that make sense and if people that are the admins of the server could take care of stat padders that is a no brainier
Linerax
US Enlisted: 2012-02-05
2012-11-10 05:59
quote this if you like to post
LeafyCargo
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-11-10 17:58
Minion-Notree said:
It stops people from stat padding. If you can't get your server started well then your doing something wrong.

LOL stat padding can go on even on a full server ..And yes we found out what we are doing wrong ...trying to get a server running were there are hardly any players left but the ones with swelled heads :)...70 friends on my list never any playing ...server browser hardly has any servers with people in it... its fading out >>>Put our server on Badcompany 2 were there are many servers full and lots of people playing still active more then BF3 lol And people are joining to play ....BF3 is a nice game but it failed to keep the players active and have moved on to other games ...or back like we have to BC2