Explosive bolt

RefusedNL
Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2012-12-11 15:31 , edited 2012-12-11 15:32 by RefusedNL
What a worthless piece of poop this thing. Make the spread larger because now it's just a stupid worthless bolt who need 6 shots to take down a tank. On infantry it doesn't even work and on light vehicles you also need 3 shots. Keep it out of the game or make it usable but now... it's worthless. The idea itself is pretty good, the execution however, pathetic.
Yay I got a signature
j1mmyzt3mpur4
US Enlisted: 2012-05-26
2012-12-11 15:33
It's basically just a rebrand M320 with a slightly extended range.
We should remove all jets from the game and replace them with the F35.
iJeba
FI Enlisted: 2012-09-22
2012-12-11 15:35 , edited 2012-12-11 15:35 by iJeba
Deals 20 and 28 something damage on MBTs if you hit the side or rear respectively. You want everyone to have RPGs? Also kills infantry and disables jeeps/helis (except transport) with 1 bolt. Stop being bad
One day all grandparents will be listening to gangsta rap
SWAGG-MEK22
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-12-11 15:35
Sigh, what should it be then 1 hit to kill? Seriously, a crossbow bolt isn't able to carry a ton of explosives...
RefusedNL
Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2012-12-11 15:37
It should atleast hit an enemy when I hit 1 cm near him with an explosive bolt.
Yay I got a signature
BfNut-m4gg0t
SG Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2012-12-11 15:38
its shit. the damage and blast radius is crap.
Sierra_Hotel_1
GB Enlisted: 2011-12-01
2012-12-11 15:41
j1mmyzt3mpur4 said:
It's basically just a rebrand M320 with a slightly extended range.


Extended range?! The HE bolt drops out of the crossbow like a potato. Anything beyond 30m and you have to pretty much aim for the moon!
RefusedNL
Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2012-12-11 15:42
xXm4gg0tXx said:
its shit. the damage and blast radius is crap.


^this
Yay I got a signature
Sgt_Bacon92
DK Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2012-12-11 15:44
The explosive bolt is an exceptional tool for the assault, who is getting pissed off by not being able to fight tanks! :p

It's balanced just fine, and doesn't need a buff nor a nerf. This is one of the cases where balance > realism. You aren't supposed to fire this at infantry, but it still 1shots them with a direct hit. The xbow is actually very balanced in general,and I don't want DICE to mess with it.

I love the xbow, and I have a lot of fun using it! It's a gadget, which means I can KEEP my assault rifles WHILE having an occasional weaker RPG/Sniper... AWESOME! :)
Swoop-Da-Loop
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2012-12-11 15:44
lJeba said:
Deals 20 and 28 something damage on MBTs if you hit the side or rear respectively. You want everyone to have RPGs? Also kills infantry and disables jeeps/helis (except transport) with 1 bolt. Stop being bad

lol what bolt have you bee using, its so useless, eiher way the whole xbow is useless just something fun to play with
Dont be jelly cause im premium
TvojaStaRaX
HR Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-12-11 15:46
Sierra_Hotel_1 said:
j1mmyzt3mpur4 said:
It's basically just a rebrand M320 with a slightly extended range.
Extended range?! The HE bolt drops out of the crossbow like a potato. Anything beyond 30m and you have to pretty much aim for the moon!


^ This
http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/80319-rocket-fail.gif [i1.kwejk.pl]
☢--I ain't got time to bleed™--☢
iJeba
FI Enlisted: 2012-09-22
2012-12-11 15:48
Swoop-Da-Loop said:
lJeba said:
Deals 20 and 28 something damage on MBTs if you hit the side or rear respectively. You want everyone to have RPGs? Also kills infantry and disables jeeps/helis (except transport) with 1 bolt. Stop being bad
lol what bolt have you bee using, its so useless, eiher way the whole xbow is useless just something fun to play with

Not my fault you suck with it
One day all grandparents will be listening to gangsta rap
Hodor_Cometh
Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2012-12-11 15:49
Imo, it should do at least twice more the damage versus armor.
ATF_Deso-Desu
US Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-12-11 15:50
Xx-TvojaStara-xX said:
Sierra_Hotel_1 said:
j1mmyzt3mpur4 said:
It's basically just a rebrand M320 with a slightly extended range.
Extended range?! The HE bolt drops out of the crossbow like a potato. Anything beyond 30m and you have to pretty much aim for the moon!
^ This
http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/80319-rocket-fail.gif [i1.kwejk.pl]

^ This
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qehUdr-d4A&t=0m35s [youtube.com]
Tuturu!            (>ᵔ_ ゚)▄︻̷̿┻̿═━}                      ⤜(×̯×)⇾
Sir_Suicide
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-12-11 15:51
Fiesta_Solara said:
Imo, it should do at least twice more the damage versus armor.

you're kidding right? RIGHT?!

A little arrow with some fireworks ontop shouldn't deal 40+ damage on a damn tank O_O ITS A TANK.

Second, explosive bolts are a waste of a shot, use a rpg instead, use something that helps the team, like a Tugs, c4, MEDKIT!!!! or AT.
Gentlemen, you have joined forum field. Prepare for table flips of anger and ignorance! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
iJeba
FI Enlisted: 2012-09-22
2012-12-11 15:53
Fiesta_Solara said:
Imo, it should do at least twice more the damage versus armor.

Do you hate jets or just all vehicles

Wait, don't answer that.
One day all grandparents will be listening to gangsta rap
Eviscer8or
CA Enlisted: 2012-02-26
2012-12-11 16:02
How do you choose which bolt to use? I have unlocked all, but nowhere do i find place to select which bolt. Anyone please?
Sir_Suicide
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2012-12-11 16:02
Tearbear1 said:
How do you choose which bolt to use? I have unlocked all, but nowhere do i find place to select which bolt. Anyone please?

change firemode ''V''
Gentlemen, you have joined forum field. Prepare for table flips of anger and ignorance! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hodor_Cometh
Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2012-12-11 16:04
lJeba said:
Fiesta_Solara said:
Imo, it should do at least twice more the damage versus armor.
Do you hate jets or just all vehicles

Wait, don't answer that.

Youre a hater.
Lenticchya
IT Enlisted: 2012-09-21
2012-12-11 16:15
Sierra_Hotel_1 said:
Extended range?! The HE bolt drops out of the crossbow like a potato!

Oh shit I can't stop laughing! XD It's exactly that.
BWWAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHA. XD